Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti (16889 Views)

NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter / Bribery: NJC Sacks 3 Judges, Orders Their Prosecution / Fall Of Justice Idris M. J. Evuti: Pondering Outbreak Of Nemesis Long Overdue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by hajlat(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
God bless me God bless PMB God bless Tinubu God bless Amaechi God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria God bless the Progressives God Punish the Retrogressives.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by Laid2001: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Common English you can not speak!

basingstoke:
Good. please also look at waec result falsification.But thsi time start from the number on citizen through the vp. senate president, speaker house of rep in that other
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by redcliff: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
It should not end there. They shoyld be sent to jail
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by sino2000(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nigeria major problem is not corruption but sentiment
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by dokunbam(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
Keneking:
Great

Executive is purging corrupt personnel
Judiciary is purging corrupt judges
Legislature is not...why

Where is lalasticlala sef

Good

No body should be left out, sooner or later the hand of Justice will catch up with them
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by engrlarex(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
how is ur fada shocked

patchsk:
Buhari is a rotten fool.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by engrlarex(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
how old is ur fada shocked

patchsk:
Buhari is a rotten fool.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by redcliff: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Laid2001:

Lmao.. how much did jim nwobodo stole?
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by Segman22(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nigeria!! Kai...when even judges don't have integrity!
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by TheLegal(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
NwaNimo1:
I'm sure they'll appeal the ruling....
Appeal what? the NJC is headed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria. Can you appeal against the decision of the Chief Justice of Nigeria and to which court self?
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by taiosino: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sharrap! If you don't understand something keep quiet! It is wrong under judicial ethics to delay unnecessarily judgement or determination of matters already concluded after a stipulated time, which was the case for gbajabiamila j. Purely NJC matter, I wonder what this has got to do with buhari, you unintelligent simpletons all over this forum, rubbish!
Flets:
Buhari is trying really hard to muscle the judiciary through the NJC. Silencing the judges to play by Buhari's rule is bad for our democracy.

Definitely, I trust the judidciary to fight back. The NJC himself is more corrupt than most, singling out few scape goats to intimidate the judiciary is unacceptable. If there should be a fight against corruption, it should be wholistic.... NJC inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by Allee90: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
patchsk:
Buhari is a rotten fool.

Just like your Father?
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by nicolosam(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
easyfem:
This is good news but some ode will still blame buari , unlike one idiot above me
try and be civil in ur responses please. don't insult but marshal ur superior point through convincing points. attend to issues and leave the messenger pls. thanks.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by Ibrothehassan: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lol........football age everywhere

thats naija for you.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by masseratti: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flets:
Buhari is trying really hard to muscle the judiciary through the NJC. Silencing the judges to play by Buhari's rule is bad for our democracy.

Definitely, I trust the judidciary to fight back. The NJC himself is more corrupt than most, singling out few scape goats to intimidate the judiciary is unacceptable. If there should be a fight against corruption, it should be wholistic.... NJC inclusive.
na wa ooo,you guys can never see good in anything right now,did Buhari made the Judges to err?so if they err the NJC should not fo their Job anymore cos you guys have to be happy?
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by Omonigeriarere: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
[s]
Flets:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by masseratti: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
TheLegal:

Appeal what? the NJC is headed by the Chief Justice of Nigeria. Can you appeal against the decision of the Chief Justice of Nigeria and to which court self?
yes you can,from the high court straight to the supreme court.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by owagbeba: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flets:

My brother, what has Buhari got to do with the decision to sack these judges?
These two judges have clearly erred, and they have been sacked. We need more responsible leadership in every sector of this society. No more impunity.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by ransomed: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Keneking:
Great

Executive is purging corrupt personnel
Judiciary is purging corrupt judges
Legislature is not...why

Where is lalasticlala sef
::--- They will never purge because they are legislooters.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by Teespice(f): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flets:

what nonsense are you talking about.

those judges were sacked because of falsification of age as well as abuse of court process.

how is Buhari intimidating the judiciary that has an independent body to check the activities of judges as these..

the judiciary will not fight back because they have gotten rid of part of the bad eggs giving the judiciary a bad name.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by One4me: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Flets:

What else is Buhari not trying to muscle..... your wife? your Car? your food?

find another excuse please.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by maadman: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Make him try kwale weed..na die b dat o..

1 Like

Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by Mbediogu(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
Benart:
Corruption Runs in the blood of every Nigerian it just opportunity to manifest it

Kill Corruption without compromise,then Save Nigeria
undecided
e

Chai. Captain escaping a sinking ship before passengers. Chai. Second sinking of titanic. mtchew.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by brojoshua: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Benart:
Corruption Runs in the blood of every Nigerian it just opportunity to manifest it

Kill Corruption without compromise,then Save Nigeria
undecided
You are right and if Nigeria does not kill corruption, in senate, judiciary, education, health sector, civil service, custom, nnpc and so on, then corruption will kill her. So let us join hands together and kill corruption as a nation less corruption kills Nigeria
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Talking of corruption, we all have to collectively fight it or else we pay dearly for it. I followed a tanker just yesterday that left warri refinery and I decided to know it's final destination and how much they will sell the product. They discharged yesterday and refused to sell. But to my greatest surprised this morning while driving past the station, I saw them selling and the meter was reading N190 / liter. I called the manager's attention to my findings and he threatened to deal with me with the army posted to the station. I tried to explained the situation to others but they all blame Buhari for their woes and predicament. Fellow Niaralander how can we be this wicked to ourselves in this country? I saw over 8 truckloads of PMS entering Warri alone today viewing from the vintage position of my office along the NPA express way, yet all except the NNPC sells at N86 whenever they have the product, which is seldom anyway.
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by Benart(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
brojoshua:
[color=#006600][/color]
You are right and if Nigeria does not kill corruption, in senate, judiciary, education, health sector, civil service, custom, nnpc and so on, then corruption will kill her. So let us join hands together and kill corruption as a nation less corruption kills Nigeria

yea bro buhari is doing a good job but compromising and his surrounded by the most corrupt men in our nation

we need that same type of liberation Ghana had in our beloved country Nigeria
Re: NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti by basingstoke: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Laid2001:

sorry sir. it is as a result of kwaraption

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cracks In PDP Bot Over Support For Presidential Aspirants / Terrorists Take Over Several Communities In Niger State, Set Up Toll Gate / LP: Appeal Court affirms Abure as National Chairman, orders Apapa to pay N1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.