Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! (700 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Couldn't Read Two Pages Of A Book In A Year / FFK And Wife Precious Mocks Sahara Reporters, Nigerians React - Video / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sahara reporter is evil, when I say evil I mean evil twisted.Why should Sahara reporters give out the numbers of the law makers without their consent, is it not against their freedom of private life.The political stampeding and intimidation will not stop the law makers from performing their duty. Nigerians need the phone number of Buhari not the senators
Re: Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! by Eebrahym(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
Sahara reporter is evil, when I say evil I mean evil twisted.Why should Sahara reporters give out the numbers of the law makers without their consent, is it not against their freedom of private life.The political stampeding and intimation will not stop the law makers from performing their duty. Nigerians need the phone number of Buhari not the senators

what is this one saying shocked shocked
Why is he talking like an ****cile shocked

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Eebrahym:
what is this one saying shocked shocked Why is he talking like an ****cile shocked
seun Lalasticlala This guy need some banning
Re: Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! by Eebrahym(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
seun
Lalasticlala
This guy need some banning
Give me 10 good reasons to justify that angry
Re: Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Eebrahym:
Give me 10 good reasons to justify that angry
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
I can't wait to pour out my mind to the dullard on the 3 months excruciating fuel scarcity we have been experiencing

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! by kutchs: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sahara Reporters are heaping all the blames for our sufferings on the NASS forgetting the president holds the key to our enjoyment.
I fully endorse the call for the release of Buhari's number so I can tell him how clueless and inept he's.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! by 1wolex85: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
Sahara reporter is evil, when I say evil I mean evil twisted.Why should Sahara reporters give out the numbers of the law makers without their consent, is it not against their freedom of private life.The political stampeding and intimidation will not stop the law makers from performing their duty. Nigerians need the phone number of Buhari not the senators

if Sahara reporters can give you a direct line to the president, you should be scared, as it means no one is safe in this country
Re: Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
chukwudi44:
I can't wait to pour out my mind to the dullard on the 3 months excruciating fuel scarcity we have been experiencing
I will cry my soul out for Buhari
Re: Sahara Reporters Nigerians Need The Number Of President Mohammed Buhari!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
1wolex85:

if Sahara reporters can give you a direct line to the president, you should be scared, as it means no one is safe in this country
nigerians deserve to be in touch with their president

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want Nigeria To Break Up / Danladi Umar Throws Saraki’ S Lawyer Out Of Tribunal For ‘ Talking Back ’ / Enugu Massacre:Fulani Herdsmen Killings -- Soyinka Slams Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.