Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Anybody Willing To Share A Ride - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anybody Willing To Share A Ride (463 Views)

Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Identical Twins Anna And Lucy Decinque Share A Boyfriend / Identical Twins Who “share Everything” Share A Boyfriend And Bed Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Willing To Share A Ride by smartigo: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hello guys. Thought I should share this to see if there is someone out there who would be interested as well

Was discussing with a friend of anyone who wants to share ride from Ago Palace way to VI. I say by 6am in the morning and close by 5pm. This is similar to www.gomyway.com but availability for my request is limited.

This is a nice concept;so let's meet or send me a pm.

Note, you get paid for this service o. kiss cheesy cheesy

Cc r231
Mynd44
Lalasticlala come see o.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Level Of English Have Anything To Do With Your Post? / SLIDESHOW: Simple Ways To Rid Your Home Of Cockroaches / Africans Got Talents: Watch This Man Dances And Sleeps On A Wire Tied To A Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.