Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) (21711 Views)

PHOTO: Spanner Pierces Through Car Tire In A Freak Accident / How To Determine When It's Safe To Overtake (Photos) A Must Read / 11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by katniss(f): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Informative
Nice work op
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by Milikiman: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2016
God bless u op.ds is informative and not dogs get hot legs or curvy of things of no knowledge pass
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2016
For further tyre description & what other symbols mean, look below......

Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by Anowax(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Adeoba10:
Thanks op.... Watin i wan comment sef? I jux rush come nairaland early mormor come dey book space for thread wey no concern me.... Face, i neva wash, mouth, i neva brush... Hope say my mouth no dey smell for dis thread sha?.
Back to d topic... Next time my Pman wan buy new tyre, dats wen i will form Efikko for d man, so he go knw say d schl fees we him pay no waste.
lol
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by femi4: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2016
sandeiwhite:
It's Tyre not Tire
both are allowed.

In fact, I fit call am TAYA grin
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by dickt(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by dickt(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2016
frenchwine:

ITK no be only you get A1 for English.
Op is still right and both spellings are correct : Tire (American English) , Tyre (British English)
Before you correct someone in a public forum, double-check and recheck.

What is wrong with Nigerians even? What is wrong with correcting someone who one feels has erred? What's your definition of ITK?
You who claims to know better than the so called ITK, you are also wrong.Who told you the Original Poster is right? The fact that Americans spell it that way doesn't vindicate him. The Original Poster is wrong. Say no to adulteration of the English we speak and write in Nigeria. We don't officially speak or write Am E. What we speak or write is purely British so he is WRONG for writing "tire" instead of "tyre". QED.
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by ArchNerd(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2016
sandeiwhite:
It's Tyre not Tire
dickt:

What is wrong with Nigerians even? What is wrong with correcting someone who one feels has erred? What's your definition of ITK?
You who claims to know better than the so called ITK, you are also wrong.Who told you the Original Poster is right? The fact that Americans spell it that way doesn't vindicate him. The Original Poster is wrong. Say no to adulteration of the English we speak and write in Nigeria. We don't officially speak or write Am E. What we speak or write is purely British so he is WRONG for writing "tire" instead of "tyre". QED.

frenchwine:

ITK no be only you get A1 for English.
Op is still right and both spellings are correct : Tire (American English) , Tyre (British English)
Before you correct someone in a public forum, double-check and recheck.
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by ArchNerd(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Why don't we have other tyre colours apart from *black* grin

Just wondering* grin
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2016
sandeiwhite:
It's Tyre not Tire

Tyre UK English
Tire. American English

Both are correct international English cool
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by professore(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2016
This is educative
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by dickt(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2016
ogawisdom:

Tyre UK English
Tire. American English

Both are correct international English cool

Wrong. Write in American Eng in an English exam only if you prefer to fail.
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
The reason why I'm still on this Forum, the insightfulness is outstanding
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by blezynetym(f): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by 9icetoo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
adeyinkasegun:
4 yrs! Frm d day of manfctrng.
where is your source? is there anywhere Pirelli, bridge stone, Michelin or one of other numerous tire manufacturers stated this?
Re: How To Determine The Age Of A Car Tire (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
dickt:

Wrong. Write in American Eng in an English exam only if you prefer to fail.

This is not English language exam, y cant u shut up already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Unveils Its Self-Balancing Motorbike That Prevent Riders From Falling Over / Subsidy Removal: Mechanics Decry Low Patronage As Motorists Abandon Vehicles / Porsche Fan Crashed N49m Cayenne Into Dealership After Not Getting Optional Xtra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.