Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Husband Uses ‘aboniki’ To Have Sex With Me - Housewife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Uses ‘aboniki’ To Have Sex With Me - Housewife (1357 Views)

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call / Housewife Caught In Lagos Stealing From A Supermarket (photo) / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Uses ‘aboniki’ To Have Sex With Me - Housewife by feranmmie(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
A 43-year-old woman, Omolara Acchoyame, has cried out to the Igando customary court in Lagos state to dissolve her 14-year-old marriage. Omolara who stays in Ibadan dazed everyone in the court when she narrated how her husband, Solomon Acchoyame, regularly engages her in a rather tortuous sexual experience. Omolara said her husband becomes strange whenever it is time for sex. Woman pleads with court to dissolve her 14 year-old marriage She claimed that he always waits for her to sleep, then without waking her up, just opens her clothes and has sex with her, adding that she never enjoyed this. She said her husband enjoys using aboniki balm, mentholatum and dusting powder for lubrication during sex, which made her to detest having sex with him. She testified that she met her husband 14 years ago and bore him three children, adding that their major quarrel was based on the fact that she didn’t know what he’s doing for a living.
“We fought most times before I left home because I don’t know what he does for a living. He goes to his village three times a week and I don’t know the reason for this since his parents are dead and when he comes back, he would say he does not have any money. I would go to my sister to borrow money for him for his next trip. Yet, he will come back and curse me and my family and he doesn’t come home until midnight. My husband does nothing for a living. Please dissolve the marriage so that I can start my life all over again,” she said.
The 44 year-old husband stated that when he met his wife at the University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan, Oyo State, things were going on well for him and it was with his money that he trained her in the university. Solomon said that after a while, he started experiencing financial difficulties and he couldn’t complete his education. “I want to perform my obligations as a father and husband, but I am handicapped, ” he said.
Re: My Husband Uses ‘aboniki’ To Have Sex With Me - Housewife by franklin007(m): 1:46am On Apr 20, 2016
who do we believed

(1) (Reply)

See Wahala O: Man Beaten Mercilessly After Returning Lost Phone To Owner / Deadliest Serial Killers In History / Killer Of Chibueze Urama Apprehended In Aji Enugu Ezike By Neighbourhood Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.