Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu (1813 Views)

EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree / APC Senators To Ekweremadu: Defect Or Be Booted Out Of Office / Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
In order to attend his ongoing 13-count corruption trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), Senate President Bukola Saraki has exited his chair for his Deputy Ike Ekweremadu as Senate plenary continues for the day.
Distinguished Senators exchanged pleasantries as Senate President, Bukola Saraki handed over Ekweremadu after taking the official opening prayer of the Senate.
www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/04/19/breaking-saraki-hands-over-to-ekweremadu/
Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by frankobaba(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
U can lie oh!
Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by buharisbae(f): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2016
he should go to prison
Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by Obipat(m): 1:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Ike Ekweremmadu deserve to be confirmed the SP , at least he's corrupt free and outspoken unlike saraki
Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by DonMaxxy(m): 4:24am On Apr 20, 2016
If Saraki gets derobed and faces his punishments...
If Ike Ekweremadu ascends the Senate Presidency...
Then I will be convinced we are running a democracy.

For now what we are running is Northocracy. There are things i will hear about Nigeria, I will quickly wake up from sleep immediately. Because they cannot happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by obajoey(m): 5:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Na this part of the horror film dey sweet pass, when u have been bitten by a vampire, then another actor will take charge.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 20, 2016
If Ekweremandu enter that seat, I assure you he will remain there until his term ends. He knows how to stabilize the senate; he has being doing this for almost 15 yrs. He is responsible for the historical, unprecedented stability seen in the senate under David Mark!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by inkon: 5:23am On Apr 20, 2016
frankobaba:
U can lie oh!
there is a source there
Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by vickvan(m): 5:46am On Apr 20, 2016
Good development.
Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by chriskosherbal(m): 5:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by Caseless: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2016
Not the saraki that I know.
Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by mightyhazel: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Breaking News: Saraki Hands Over To Ekweremadu by Ryabcool(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2016
DonMaxxy:
If Saraki gets derobed and faces his punishments...
If Ike Ekweremadu ascends the Senate Presidency...
Then I will be convinced we are running a democracy.

For now what we are running is Northocracy. There are things i will hear about Nigeria, I will quickly wake up from sleep immediately. Because they cannot happen in Nigeria.
lol! Well, according to the Constitution, once a Senate President is booted out, so is his deputy to allow for a fresh election. So, unfortunately for you, your wish can't happen.

(1) (Reply)

FRAUD: Inside Kwankwaso's Abandoned Billion-naira Institutes / Buhari Learns A Bitter Lesson: Economics Is No Respecter Of Presidents / Oshiomhole Gets Knock From Deputy Governor Over Election Date Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.