Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? (1212 Views)

Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lalasticlala I take baba God Beg you? Move this tin to front-page the world needs to hear this guy. This is more worthy than all this "Seyi Shay and Tonto dike slay pics" this guy sounds like Philip Philips,Mumford and sons,owl city at the same time this genre is kinda indie folk but with some pidgin English to it a kinda nigerian'nes to it I really can't fully explain it you just have to listen to it and have your take.Nairalanders please spare some data and listen to this guy's song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hClqhgRqrFo
Or you can download from hear
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/29270
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by pegolala(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by pegolala(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
I heard dat guy late last year... Omo I no believe say na Nigerian o. D guy took Nigerian music to another realm. Guy is good.
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
pegolala:
I heard dat guy late last year... Omo I no believe say na Nigerian o. D guy took Nigerian music to another realm. Guy is good.
As in the dude is just too good
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lalasticla show naaa? sad
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by thesicilian: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Who is he and what brand of music is he into? You can't expect people to just go watching every YouTube video that's recommended without adequate info first?
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
thesicilian:
Who is he and what brand of music is he into? You can't expect people to just go watching every YouTube video that's recommended without adequate info first?
It's kinda indie folk but with some pidgin English to it a kinda nigerian'nes to it I really can't fully explain it you just have to listen to it have your take.
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by vickkyruby(f): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
I have, that guy is good....I just love his voice.

He did a cover of Dija's song aww.
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
thesicilian:
and I really don't know who he is, but I know he's Nigerian you can Google the name and see some of his songs pop-up I don't think he's so famous yet but I know this guy has got every potential to go worldwide.
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by wayne4loan: 8:26pm On May 01, 2016
Great song ... The boy is good
Re: Who Has Listened To Johnny Drille (wait For Me)? by ba7man(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2016
Now that's real music...... I love his songs.

(1) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of First Daughter, Zahra Buhari / Stella Damasus's Daughter Receives Presidents' Award In America / AY,Enyeama,Ahmed Musa,Eto,Joel Obi,Efe Ambrose At Yobo Testimonial Match(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.