Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Do I Block My Stolen Ctl Decorder And Probably Find The Person - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do I Block My Stolen Ctl Decorder And Probably Find The Person (2667 Views)

Uriel Oputa: 5 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Ex BBNaija Housemate / Ctl Vs Gotv Vs Startimes Vs Mytv, Metro, And Other Cable Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Block My Stolen Ctl Decorder And Probably Find The Person by melayemi: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hello everyone ,my decoder was stolen from my shop today when no one was around and the person exchanged my decoder with one that is not working
Please I will like to know how to block my decoder and probably try to find the person who stole it ...need your advice and options of all the geeks in the house
Re: How Do I Block My Stolen Ctl Decorder And Probably Find The Person by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
wait ma*e I as* google

wetin concern mi, go and as* some1 else
Re: How Do I Block My Stolen Ctl Decorder And Probably Find The Person by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 20, 2016
Guys now steal CTL decoders? Nigerians're gangster!
OP go to their main office, they can block it immediately and transfer your subscription to a new decoder. All you'd need is documentation(which I'm sure you've already) to prove you're the real owner.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Block My Stolen Ctl Decorder And Probably Find The Person by melayemi: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2016
charix:
Guys now steal CTL decoders? Nigerians're gangster!
OP go to their main office, they can block it immediately and transfer your subscription to a new decoder. All you'd need is documentation(which I'm sure you've already) to prove you're the real owner.

Thanks man,will do that first thing in the morning ,a more informative reply
Re: How Do I Block My Stolen Ctl Decorder And Probably Find The Person by melayemi: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2016
abbertee:
wait ma*e I as* google

wetin concern mi, go and as* some1 else

GROW UP

(1) (Reply)

MOVIE: Wrath Of Man (2021) / Bbathechase Nigeria’s Rep, Beverly Osu Finally Gets Down With Angelo [EXPLICIT P / Robert Macall(the Equalizer) Vs John Wick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.