Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited (12102 Views)

Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? / Global Manpower Limited Sending Interview Invites / Global Manpower Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Cherry89: 12:57am On May 06, 2016
I have a friend day wrote the aptitude test with me she was invited for interview last week Tues she said they were just 11
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Shazam1077(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2016
@Cherry89, pls kindly tell us the exact date u did ur cbt.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Chidokes4real(f): 8:36am On May 06, 2016
Hi, pls, how long did it take to get test invite after you applied?
chybyke4ly:
Really d delay is alarming
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Damzed(f): 9:32am On May 06, 2016
Chidokes4real:
I applied since jan and am yet to get an invite,still waiting patiently for it.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by chybyke4ly(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2016
Chidokes4real:

About 3wks to a month if am correct
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by chybyke4ly(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2016
Cherry89:
I have a friend day wrote the aptitude test with me she was invited for interview last week Tues she said they were just 11

Well it could be true.datz naija for u.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Chidokes4real(f): 12:08pm On May 06, 2016
Thanks Bro.
chybyke4ly:

About 3wks to a month if am correct
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Collineno: 12:29pm On May 06, 2016
Cherry89:
. When did you write the test? April 22nd??
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by chybyke4ly(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2016
Chidokes4real:
Thanks Bro.
Uw
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by olanikeh: 5:49pm On May 07, 2016
Shazam1077:
Another April 23rd candidate in the house. From previous posts on this forum, especially guys that did theirs early march, cbt results takes 14/15 days. Anything beyond this Sun/Monday na Fire-Alarm

This your post gave me shock!

Hmmm
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Shazam1077(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2016
@Olanikeh, another issue is that of Cherry89, his/her friend was called for an interview, but he/she didn't update us about the time his/her said friend took the test.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by olanikeh: 12:22am On May 08, 2016
Shazam1077:
@Olanikeh, another issue is that of Cherry89, his/her friend was called for an interview, but he/she didn't update us about the time his/her said friend took the test.

Thanks for the insight
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by tall2ce(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2016
how do u guys apply
Do upload your Cv @ the career section of globacom web. I need to be enlightened in this job search
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by olanikeh: 8:05am On May 11, 2016
Cherry89:

Please when did you write the test??
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Onoese: 12:54pm On May 13, 2016
Please who has concrete information on the test outcome Its taking too long
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Shazam1077(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2016
@Onoese, infact d delay is confusing. From what I observed, GML does two things to their candidates. 1. Successful candidates are sent success-mail. 2. Unsuccessful candidates shouldn't expect regret-mail.
Since no April 22nd/23rd CBT candidate on this thread has confirmed receipt of a success-mail 3weeks after the test, even though it's not supposed to be more than 2wks.
Finally to those who did the test and could have one way or the other contributed positively to this thread but decide to be silently viewing, i say Nagode.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by loguntosuzzy: 11:35pm On May 13, 2016
Please has anyone been invited for interview by Global Manpower Limited. I mean those that did the CBT on 23rd April? Please update needed
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by chybyke4ly(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2016
I havnt got any msg.evn sm fwnds I called said dey've not heard anythn.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by loguntosuzzy: 7:26am On May 15, 2016
Ok. Thanks so much for info @ chybyke4ly... Please anyone with info should keep updating us through this medium. Thanks all
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Shazam1077(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2016
I just confirmed from an April 22nd candidate. He recieved a text for interview on the 25th of April(Monday) slated for the next day 26th. @Cherry89 was right. So they invited successful candidates in approximately 72hours.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 16, 2016
Concerning the test on April 22nd & 23rd, Called Audax last week, was told they only conducted the test and gave the result to GML... called GML this morning, the lady I spoke with said the results has been sent to Globalcom and any other contact with applicants or info will be from Glo...

1 Like

Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by chybyke4ly(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2016
Nitecat:
Concerning the test on April 22nd & 23rd, Called Audax last week, was told they only conducted the test and gave the result to GML... called GML this morning, the lady I spoke with said the results has been sent to Globalcom and any other contact with applicants or info will be from Glo...

If true,this is a bit of a relief.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Kenitez(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2016
tall2ce:
how do u guys apply
Do upload your Cv @ the career section of globacom web. I need to be enlightened in this job search

You send your CV to customerservice984@yahoo.co.uk
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Kenitez(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2016
Good evening all, Globacom Nigeria Ltd will surely shorlist all Nairalanders that pertook in the test scheduled April 22nd and 23rd for interview. Hit 'Like' if you believe with me. God bless our hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by em3r4ld(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
I wrote the test on April, but was sent an sms for interview invitation come dis thurs!

1 Like

Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by achimugu18: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by chybyke4ly(m): 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
achimugu18:

I just got an invite too for thursday
Una luck o. God plz duit for me o.Goodluck guys
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by ChudyJ: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
I also got a text for interview this thursday. I even had to call them to be sure.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Shazam1077(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
I also got an invite.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by mickeysylva: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Got an invite but d msg was nt compLete, Pls wen is d time and address
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Collineno: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Same here oo the test wasn't complete. Please for those that have a complete test what's the venue, date and time please I tried calling but no one is picking my calls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Work Experience? Here Are Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / NIMASA 2012 Interview! / Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment At UAC Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.