Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited (12100 Views)

Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? / Global Manpower Limited Sending Interview Invites / Global Manpower Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Shazam1077(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
d text i got too was incomplete. I'm guessing most of us dat got our message 2day had dis problem. Probably ours is slated for friday
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by ebenreloaded: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
plz who v an idea on wah to expect...i need diz job lyk kilode...plzzz help oooo
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Collineno: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Na wa ooo so how do we get to knw the date, time and venue of the interview?? Those that hv gotten shud tell us now.. Na wa ooo
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by ChudyJ: 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Further to your Aptitude test for the position of customer care representative recently conducted by GML. You are hereby invited for interview as follows:
Venue: Globacom Head Office, Mike Adenuga Towers, Adeola Odeku.
Date: Thurs. 16th June,2016.
Time: 7.30am.
Pls come with all original credentials and photocophy each of (DEGREE cert.,NYSC,SSCE/NECO,BIRTH cert. etc), a copy of your cv and passport photo.
Glo HR...........
Dats d text i got yesterday, i am sorry it's coming dis late. I dont come here frequently
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by chybyke4ly(m): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Guys morning,I got this incomplete text from a glo (080555***17) number this morning. Is it the same number that u got ur msgs frm?

Further to your Aptitude test for the position of customer care representative recently conducted by GML. You are hereby invited for interview as follows[Receiving Text]
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Collineno: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
How do we now do it? I got an incomplete text yesterday and its late to start leaving my house for VI.. Am sure before I get there they would hv been tru with the interview. What do u guys suggest I do??
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by chybyke4ly(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2016
If there are many people to be interviewed then it might certain you would catch up,dependn on d area ur coming from. I'm even on my way,although I got the text this morning.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by EseOki(f): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=Collineno post=46619778]How do we now do it? I got an incomplete text yesterday and its late to start leaving my house for VI.. Am sure before I get there they would hv been tru with the interview. What do u guys

I received a test message for an interview tomorrow, that's Friday, time: 8am. I think you can also give it a try, same venue with the previous comment..
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by thurpehgurl: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Av bin luking for d link on how to apply with dis global manpower fin....plz how dd u apply?
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Collineno: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=EseOki post=46620137][/quote]. Thank u dear I will give it a shot tomoro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by chybyke4ly(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
thurpehgurl:
Av bin luking for d link on how to apply with dis global manpower fin....plz how dd u apply?

Read from first page
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Collineno: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please what's the dress code, suit?
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Kenitez(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Please guys, has anyone call for reschedule of interview as I just received the invite message 6.30am today and the interview was slated for 8am this same day. The text was sent as far back as 15/6/2016, but just got delivered to my phone (I guess due to network ish). Anyone in here who has got the interview rescheduled should let us know.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Onoese: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2016
I also have the same problem. I got my message late. I called them to ask for a reschedule but they said I'm the only one who had called to complain. Maybe if others call to complain about it, they can reschedule it
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Onoese: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Please anyone with information on rescheduling should tell us abeg. God bless
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by mickybabs: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kenitez:
Please guys, has anyone call for reschedule of interview as I just received the invite message 6.30am today and the interview was slated for 8am this same day. The text was sent as far back as 15/6/2016, but just got delivered to my phone (I guess due to network ish). Anyone in here who has got the interview rescheduled should let us know.

same here.. sent far back as 15/6 but I just got it dis morning. have called the number, dey were not picking it. I have sent them msg anyway. expecting there reply hopefully.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Onoese: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
I called more than 15 times yesterday before the man answered. They didn't reply my message. Just keep calling the number till they pick
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by diva4sarah: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
I just got an invite from Globacom to come for an interview that was scheduled to hold this morning, whereas I got the message about an hour ago, I strongly believe the date and time was an error anyways,this simply implies that they are now inviting people for interview, so for all those who wrote the aptitude test in April, pls be at alert.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by mickybabs: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Onoese:
I called more than 15 times yesterday before the man answered. They didn't reply my message. Just keep calling the number till they pick
Good, were u now rescheduled?
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by chybyke4ly(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omoh see 30seconds interview session. God ur grace is all we need o.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Onoese: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
I was told there won't be any rescheduling of interview and that they gave us adequate notice. Maybe if more people call them to complain, they will reschedule it
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by abimic(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fortunately I got a call from them(glo) to attend the interview though as message didn't come in, the man asked y i missed the interview and I told him I got no message invite and he rescheduled me for Monday at the headquarters with all I needed to come with.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by ChudyJ: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
There should be another interview on monday, i heard one of d staff say so. Mehn, the interview was so short, was not even up to 30 sec for each person undecided
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Kenitez(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
I was called this evening to come for the interview on Monday as well. God bless our hustle.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Kenitez(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
30 seconds interview? Guys abeg what did they ask to know, we need clue
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Kenitez(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
More to that, anybody with help for direction from Ibadan to the venue of the interview?, pls help a friend in need
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by abimic(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
ChudyJ:
There should be another interview on monday, i heard one of d staff say so. Mehn, the interview was so short, was not even up to 30 sec for each person undecided
There's, I'm billed for Monday and how far the session? and what was asked to have warranted answer in such short seconds?
And did your interview start the exact time it was billed to start.....?
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by ooluwasinzu(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
good evening everyone can someone successfully gate crash the interview on Monday
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by abimic(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
ooluwasinzu:
good evening everyone
can someone successfully gate crash the interview on Monday
I Would doubt as the list of the successful ones from the test is with glo already including their respective numbers and emails... Even the test then, it was strictly by invitation as they checked us all to ensure we were truly invited before gaining entrance to the CBT hall. Still, u can try your luck but don't be too expectant as firms like glo would have ethics.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by Onoese: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please what questions did they ask? I also got a call.
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by mickybabs: 1:07am On Jun 18, 2016
please how can one get there from Ibadan.?
and for those dat have done theirs. how did d questions asked look like? pls your response will b highly appreciated
Re: An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited by ChudyJ: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2016
The interview was really rushed, they asked just 1 question. Who are you? And u are given jst above 5 sec to say something. D lady organising the whole thing told use, 'wen u get in there they will ask who u are, u need to be fast and audible, thats all". Am nt sure any of us spent up to 10 sec in there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Locate N-power Physical Verification Centers / No Work Experience? Here Are Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / NIMASA 2012 Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.