Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? (906 Views)

INEC Responds To Call For Saraki's Recall (photo Of Recall Letter Inside) / FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by TheDevilIsALai: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
Tinubu is on an exponential level more corrupt than saraki.

Tinubu was arraigned for a similar charge by the same CCB but he bought his way out.

So if you so much hate the thieving lying saraki what about that kleptomaniac d0pe head, Tinubu?

Of late I am seeing a lot of anti saraki threads here and I know it is all coming from Tinubu's bought and paid e touts.

What you zombies must know is that sooner or later what is sure is that Tinubu will have to face trial for corruption.

It is either Buhari uses it to check Tinubu's ambition or loyalty to him or a new dispensation under another party will surely apply the Dasuki and saraki treatment to Tinubu and all other apc politicians.

This is not some karma prediction but reality in waiting.

The precedence of a saraki trial and conviction will be used and applied viciously to the likes of Tinubu once the apc party implodes and is rightfully kicked out of office.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by krak101(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
PDP had their chance (s) to do that. They didn't. Why blame APC now?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by TheDevilIsALai: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
krak101:
PDP had their chance (s) to do that. They didn't. Why blame APC now?

Who blames apc? And by your silly statement are you admitting to the fact that Tinubu is indeed a thief that needs to be jailed?

I am just stating that sycophants like you should not cry political witch hunting when the table turns against your frog father.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by krak101(m): 12:20am On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Who blames apc? And by your silly statement are you admitting to the fact that Tinubu is indeed a thief that needs to be jailed?

I am just stating that sycophants like you should not cry political witch hunting when the table turns against your frog father.
You got me all wrong. All am saying is that looters should be brought to book irrespective of their political parties. Besides it's only ignorant folks like yourself that are still deceived with such things as political parties. Most Nigerians know better. PDP/APC are all politicians. Simple. The last PDP administration had ample time to go after looters but they didn't. Why blame some other person for going after looters? Besides the fight against corruption is after individuals not parties. So if you're indicted honourably go and clear yourself. Good luck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by Nashirushekoni(m): 12:29am On Apr 20, 2016
No comments
Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by TheDevilIsALai: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2016
krak101:
You got me all wrong. All am saying is that looters should be brought to book irrespective of their political parties. Besides it's only ignorant folks like yourself that are still deceived with such things as political parties. Most Nigerians know better. PDP/APC are all politicians. Simple. The last PDP administration had ample time to go after looters but they didn't. Why blame some other person for going after looters? Besides the fight against corruption is after individuals not parties. So if you're indicted honourably go and clear yourself. Good luck

Arrant nonsense.

I will believe the anti corruption war when that thief Tinubu is docked.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by krak101(m): 12:42am On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Arrant nonsense.

you're on your own
Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by TheDevilIsALai: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2016
krak101:
you're on your own

I will rather stand neck deep in sh1t Creek than to be counted among fools

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by fyneguy: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
Tinubu is on an exponential level more corrupt than saraki.

Tinubu was arraigned for a similar charge by the same CCB but he bought his way out.

So if you so much hate the thieving lying saraki what about that kleptomaniac d0pe head, Tinubu?

Of late I am seeing a lot of anti saraki threads here and I know it is all coming from Tinubu's bought and paid e touts.

What you zombies must know is that sooner or later what is sure is that Tinubu will have to face trial for corruption.

It is either Buhari uses it to check Tinubu's ambition or loyalty to him or a new dispensation under another party will surely apply the Dasuki and saraki treatment to Tinubu and all other apc politicians.

This is not some karma prediction but reality in waiting.

The precedence of a saraki trial and conviction will be used and applied viciously to the likes of Tinubu once the apc party implodes and is rightfully kicked out of office.

Does Tinubu hold any public office now? What's our business with Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by TheDevilIsALai: 12:45am On Apr 20, 2016
fyneguy:

Does Tinubu hold any public office now? What's our business with Tinubu?

Then you should return Abacha's loot since he is long dead.

There is no statute of limitation on public looters and thieves like Tinubu

And you should stop demanding for Diezeni's head since she is no longer occupying public office as well or you can tell your duara dunce not to probe past administrations too.

Yeye hypocrites

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 20, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Arrant nonsense.

You can go ahead and dock him first thing tomorrow morning, its all good grin
Re: If You Are Asking For Saraki's Head Why Not Tinubu's? by TheDevilIsALai: 1:24am On Apr 20, 2016
kropotkin11:
You can go ahead and dock him first thing tomorrow morning, its all good grin

His day will surely come.

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Omokri Wrote About Lai Mohammed / 'soldiers Must Be Loyal To Federal Govt!'- Buratai / Senate Commences Investigation Of N500B Aviation Bail fund, Amaechi Fingered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.