Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them (3450 Views)

I Got An Amazing Job / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Emegwali: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2009
Please can somebody in the house throw more light on the above company CALLREDUX cos i just got an offer from them
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Pittbaby(f): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2009
http://www.callredux.com/

shei you did not google them before the interview ni?
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by sonyjacobs(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2009
bros i got the same offer. But i think i will not accept the offer. I dont trust them. i smell a little bit of scam here. how u wan work for person wey neva see u . no physical contact
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by pcicero(m): 4:52am On Aug 07, 2009
Are u for real? A dude told me he's got an offer too.
I advised him to take it and he was saying things commission or target based which is not bad cos almost all jobs are target based now.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by pcicero(m): 4:53am On Aug 07, 2009
U mean no interview or anything, just come and work? na wa oh
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Lotuken(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2009
I don't know why you people will be saying whether a job is a scam or not.Why did you applied for the job in the first place when you're not sure of the company you're applying to? I think you guys are not capable of dealing wit issues here.They're real and you have to confirm well from glo technical unit because it's not all glo workers that knows about a particular plan especially when it's coming from an independent source new.Go for it dude.I'm in,too.Your sure way up.Take it.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by declem(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
hello nairalanders.callredux is a scam, run now b4 is late.the office adress they gave is fake.beware.god will give us a better job.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by GloRedux: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ ALL:
after carefully considering all comments and viewing all of this there is just one conclusion. CALLREDUX folks are for real, except someone is impersonating them.

http://www.interaktonline.com/products/free-products/phakt/product-forum/Details/6/PHAKT%252FULTRADEV%252F+WEBHOSTS.html

http://www.nira.org.ng/

http://www.pcnetcalls.com/howitworks.php

http://images.google.com.ng/imgres?imgurl=http://host.websoft-ng.com/~be-one/graphics/couple.jpg&imgrefurl=http://host.websoft-ng.com/~be-one/demo.htm&usg=__80O24JJ5DLCUWrFuko06tPF-nVU=&h=158&w=170&sz=8&hl=en&start=10&um=1&tbnid=C0EDM3Xz7M6QTM:&tbnh=92&tbnw=99&prev=/images%3Fq%3DOmoniyi%2BEwete%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

http://www.pcnetcalls.com/aboutus.php

http://www.websoft.com.ng/company.php

Go for it, I have already done so.

Best Regards
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by mickeyme: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
this last post is one of the scammers. i av tried it and it all fake. av even checked their account, my people, more unemployed are falling into their hand. i know how much they have in their account and the amout they withdrawl 2day. pls run 4rm callrdux
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by GloRedux: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2009
@mikey me: please we are not wizards here, what exactly have you tried out that turned out false, please be more specific otherwise spare us your fake gists if you are too much in a hurry to be elaborate.

Cheers!!! grin

GloRedux VPN now selling, tested and trusted.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2009
people Callredux is legit. confirmed from corporate customer careline and they confirmed my doubts about the whole stuff, prepaid customer care wont know of such association, they can only refer u to the latter.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Lotuken(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
@Glo-Redux,i'm one of the marketers of callredux.I'm sending this mail thru this media so that others can add their views.If you want us to serve you better,please and please get our identity cards ready before the week runs out at least for those of us that have sent our acceptance and guarantor's form to your operations office at ilupeju.I was there on monday and during our intersection/ discussion period, several people needed that identity card in other to be successful in the marketing world.For us to meet that 10targets it can not be limited to only your family and friends.Infact,some family and friends cannot afford the price to start with.This is a contract line and it's meant for people that are capable.How many family and friends have money?Remember,we're just starting.Give us proper identification.We're ready to work.Give us the id cards and let's bombard the public with massive marketing since everyone is a winner with callredux.One of my family/friend requested for my recognition even after we called glo post paid customer line yesterday.You've got to act now.Some of have capacity to market more than 500lines in a month.Thanks for callredux marketers.
cc.Owete
CALLREDUX,TALK MORE,PAY LESS.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by hayoakins(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
Hi Guys,
Asking whether they are for real of not, i am an applicant too and got appointed, i accepted the offer already but taking my time before sending my guarantor form, THEY ARE REAL

, But let's get somethings right before jumping inside their ferry, if am not versed in contract law at least i did a little of business law in school and the offer we are accepting is a contract and we might just find it impossible to disengage ourselves from their employment if there is any need.

if you truly studies the Guarantor's form and u understand every word used in it, you will think twice before jumping at the jumbo offer, the word, irrevocable,unconditional, bond means alot in law.

Just to safeguard myself against any future loss, i emailed them asking for the terms and condition of DISENGAGMENT on monday(10/08/09), that was the last time i heard from Callredux who are prompt to replying emails sent to them but with this email i think i will have to wait till eternity

I believe they are reading everything on here cos i informed them about this thread and am sure they are gonna read this, i have nothing to hide, that was why i used my real ID unlike some fake fellas who i believe are blabbing around.

Kudos CALLREDUX.COM
About your web, you guys are great, with that kind of web in Nigeria, we are a step ahead in IT, there is HOPE FOR NAIJA

NIGERIA.GREAT NATION! GREAT PEOPLE
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Synthase(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2009
IN A NUTSHELL DEM BE THIEF ABI grin
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by PRINCEA31(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2009
Guys, pls, let get this straight, we need fact in this forum.

Is callredux for real or not? because i dont want to be a victim,

me, i no want EFCC wahala oooo.

Pls, we need fact.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by ashaby(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2009
CALLREDUX seems to be making waves among the unemployed yet i cant figure out how everyone is getting employed by them. I visit their website virtually everyday and there seems to be no 'career' or 'job' link.

Can any of the 'lucky' ones help with this info. How do u get recruited by CALL REDUX pls?
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by guseman(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2009
@moderator

I wonder why my post about CALLREDUX was delected angry Please dont make me think other wise oga,
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Escokajan(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2009
Hi people, i got same offer and have forwarded my passport photograph and others to meet their request since they said they wanted to process my i.d card and call card as well. I don't know, since then i have heard nothing from them again. Though they urged that i start marketing immediatly from my family. But i am very sceptical, what if there is no reward after marketing my relatives. How will i face them? Plez i need more clearification from any of their staff. I need 2 talk with the person one on one. My no is 08033632174.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by deborankie: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2009
@hayoakins u so wonderful lyk the way you are going about things, this guys are real ok bt one need to be carefull right, u commented abt their website well i'm an IT person KUDOS to them each tym i'm on the site i'm lyk WOW they really did their homework concerning the site, i've subscribe to GLO REDUX VPN and its working perfectly bt the issue of ID AND CALLCARD is another issue they ve to resolve as quickly as possible and provide that for we the marketers, so we can start marketing their PRODUCT,let keep our finger cross.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by guseman(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2009
@All
CallRedux is real. I just confirmed that from a very realiable source. But you guys (CALLREDUX) need to clear the ground about things guys are not too clear about. And to the independent marketers, i think all the necessary things needed for the business has to be provided and if possible some training or lets say some face to face contacts.

Thanks
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2009
Dis moderator guy self,why do u keep deletin people's posts here no mata hw bad it reads?i beg i no gel atall & it doesn't speak volume of u,pls try to change dat style.Talkin abt callredux,i tink they r real but d issue of employin every nigerian as their marketer is wat i dn't knw.it is nt only tellin people to talk more & pay less,wat r their marketin strategies?They only hv glo on their vpn plan.hw abt other networks.instead of focusin on their strength to expand their network base,they r busy rollin out employment like it's rainin.who do they want to enslave here?afta all we hv bn tru frm sch.i am lookin for job but nt that too desperate, As for me i am being very sceptical abt d whole tin.i hv accepted d offer online but no legal bindin documents sent so far.i wish everybody gud luck if it happens dat callredux has sumtin to offer.let them try & motivate us a bit,dat's my own submission!!
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by hayoakins(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2009
am yet to get a reply from them, that sucks

[b]
hayoakins:

Hi Guys,
Asking whether they are for real of not, i am an applicant too and got appointed, i accepted the offer already but taking my time before sending my guarantor form, THEY ARE REAL

, But let's get somethings right before jumping inside their ferry, if am not versed in contract law at least i did a little of business law in school and the offer we are accepting is a contract and we might just find it impossible to disengage ourselves from their employment if there is any need.

if you truly studies the Guarantor's form and u understand every word used in it, you will think twice before jumping at the jumbo offer, the word, irrevocable,unconditional, bond means alot in law.

Just to safeguard myself against any future loss, i emailed them asking for the terms and condition of DISENGAGMENT on monday(10/08/09), that was the last time i heard from Callredux who are prompt to replying emails sent to them but with this email i think i will have to wait till eternity

I believe they are reading everything on here cos i informed them about this thread and am sure they are gonna read this, i have nothing to hide, that was why i used my real ID unlike some fake fellas who i believe are blabbing around.

Kudos CALLREDUX.COM
About your web, you guys are great, with that kind of web in Nigeria, we are a step ahead in IT, there is HOPE FOR NAIJA

NIGERIA.GREAT NATION! GREAT PEOPLE
[/b]
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Escokajan(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hi people, pley haz anyone attended d callredux trainning? Plez wat is d nature of their trainning? Wat about ones welfare? Who takes care of ones feeding, accomodation etc. I hav just been invited 4 a traning that may even last 4 two weeks. Can some one update me. I want 2 knw how 2 get prepared.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by obicmag(m): 12:22am On Aug 30, 2009
I have accepted the offer online.But am reluntant to send the gurrantors form and my passport to them. Why must we send this document through courrier services? I smell rat, this could be a modernise scam. Be wise not to fall a victim.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by paparazi07: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
I receive the same message too and i think they are real. I have made several search about them on Google. But the problem i am having now is that i cannot log in to register and choose a date for the aptitude test, I don't know if this is happening to other? Can someone help me out?

Cheers.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by paparazi07: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2011
It keep telling me to Type the characters i saw below, but when i do it nothing happens.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by meetseyi(f): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
Na wa oh,Ds Callredux of a tin evrywia.D truth as for me is dat;Im nt so sceptical as to bn reserved abt dem,I dnt think they are fake bt i just feel their package, terms and agreement might not be what majority of us wants.For Callredux;I will just preach this short gospel: FOLLOW YOUR HEART ALL THE WAY
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Nobody: 7:02am On May 07, 2011
well, i wrote the test online, got a date of trainin/screening, which is meant to be may 19 2011, but until now they havent emailed me the venue, still wondering wats happenin, who else got this shits? and for those that comented since 2009, wasup? is it a scam?
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Nobody: 7:03am On May 07, 2011
is it?
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Adeoladada: 6:24pm On May 07, 2011
As for me, I saw their advert on one of this recruitment website(marketing Training), I applied for it and later took the test online,they gave me different website to read for the test,each of this website talk more about callredux and other services. I av just been invited for training on 13/06/2011, Venue and time have been sent to me.
BECAUSE I GOOGLE THEM B4 APPLYING FOR THE TEST ,I WILL SAY THEY ARE 100% REAL. THAT IS THE TRUTH
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 07, 2011
well the venue hasnt been sent to me yet!! still expecting, i wrote the test online too , but was told that the venue will be disclosed to me later,
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Kidman03(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2011
I got an employment letter from them couple of years back, their terms and commission base where attractively impossible! I ignored the offer after careful appraisal.
I had misgivings about them, still do. Look before u leap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Help O, Just Saw This Message In My Mail / Urgent Vacancies; Apply NOW! / Successful NNPC 2010 Recruitment Eh/gt/technologists Applicants- Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.