Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them (3458 Views)

I Got An Amazing Job / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 07, 2011
fill me in pls!!!!!wat do u mean by "attractively" impossible, ?
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by shigogo: 2:02am On May 10, 2011
i wrote the test online too , but was told that the venue will be disclosed to me later, they said tanning is on the 11th but till now know venue yet,
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by bohler(f): 9:46pm On May 10, 2011
I got invited for a training/interview for 11th May and i have not gotten a venue as at this night,I think i will go to their operations office at ilupeju tomorrow.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by shigogo: 11:52pm On May 10, 2011
bohler, what was the outcome?
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by paulojobi: 9:27am On May 11, 2011
I also wrote their test online and I have received two text messages from them:one for the venue of their training on may 12th which is bible guest house,4 commonwealth avenue,ilupeju lagos and the other message a certain training code.I'm not sure I'll be going for the training though.I feel they just want to exploit us.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by inm123: 12:19pm On May 11, 2011
If Call redux is actually real, I want to believe they must have recriuted a number of people who are working with them present. Let those people comfirm their geniuneness to us.
I will also like to where there physcal offices are . A visit to these offices might clear some of these doubts
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by bohler(f): 10:08am On May 12, 2011
Well, i think that Callredux is real. It is owned by Websoft Ltd. They have different products waiting in thier coffers for marketers to market for them. Their address is 1b,Oyewole Oshodi Street, off Sura Mogaji Ilupeju.You can check it out.
Anyways ,finally got a response from them on the 10th with the address.Went there,was alright.They do not need your certificate,they just want you to sell their products for them.Salary alright but its performance driven.what you bring in you earn. It is like a Virtual employment thingy.just make sales for them and you get paid with commissions too.
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 12, 2011
i think thats crap!!!! when all networks are already reducing their call rates wit diff tariff plans,,,gimme one good reason why someone wud pay for callredux plan, quite impossible though!!!!, as for me im no more interested, wish you luck guys!!
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by shigogo: 2:17am On May 13, 2011
i was there for the training and all i noticed is that they want to BRAIN DRAIN us, this is a work and not a job, setting target you cant meet with unusual services, am out
Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them by bohler(f): 7:07am On May 13, 2011
Well, there are other products there apart from callredux. I don't think that the callredux thingy is feasible but you can sell the other products which are easier to sell.The key thing is that if you are doing it you will still be working or have time to do your personal stuff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test / If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. / Funny - You Guy Gotta See This - Graduate Makes Banner For Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.