Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update (4238 Views)

Sim Registration Agent Come In / MTN SIM Registration Again! / You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by zzzzy: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
fnhflexy:

dude look at Tis pic and Shut the Bleep up. this was sent to me by a friend in us.
nani667:

beht this is a Wireless network
funny dudes quoted above me.. grin grin grin
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2016
dustmalik:

ntel's APN is ntel
Username: ntel
Password: ntel

Well, I have been using mine with those things empty.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by dustmalik: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
busoye19:

Well, I have been using mine with those things empty.
Okay. I got the settings from ntel staff.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Where's the Lagos office?
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by otimothy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
greenhulk:

Why do u people think internet speed is measured in MB/s? Internet is measured in Mbps. And what were u expecting? This is a wireless network, the best u can get is around 30mbps or do u believe ntel will give u 230mbps like they promised? I laugh in Spanish. By the time people overload this network the average speed will be between 15-20mbps. There sure will be sometimes u will get 30+ mbps but on average it will be around 20mbps. Even in USA the average speed they get on LTE is 10mbps. At&t has the fastest speed of around 40mbps but average at around 12mbps while sprint is around 4mbps. And oh, the network with the fastest LTE in the world is singtel in Singapore and their average speed is 40mbps. Sometimes it goes as high as 50 but average is 40.

LTE speed is strongly dependent on location, the same network will get 30mbps in one location and 10mbps in another location. There will always be fluctuations. But even at the strongest location and at peak time, I don't think ntel can give u more then 50mbps.

Wait a minute, so u were actually expecting to download files at 25MB/s? Lwkmd.. To get that then speed has to be at 200mbps. NO WHERE IN THE WORLD, I REPEAT NO WHERE IN THE WORLD WILL U GET A SPEED OF 200mbps ON A WIRELESS 4G.

did you know ntel operate on LTE-A? thats long term evolution advanced?
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by LongJohnS: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
And how is the Mbps compared with MB/s
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by busoye19: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
LongJohnS:
And how is the Mbps compared with MB/s
Enlight us pls. I personal don't know the difference.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
otimothy:

did you know ntel operate on LTE-A? thats long term evolution advanced?

And so? Verizon and at&t operate LTE-A in some cities too. Speed of 300mbps is possible but not practical. If big companies like Verizon, t mobile and at&t are getting average of 20mbps in the us where things actually work, do u think it is ntel that will do better in Nigeria where nothing works? U people should enjoy the 30-45mbps now with less than 10,000 subscribers. By the time they get to 100,000 the speed will drop, and by the time they get to 1 million they might start to feel the heat.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by LongJohnS: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
busoye19:

Enlight us pls. I personal don't know the difference.
1 MB comprises of 8Mbits
So if you re downloading a file of say 10 MB you'll need like 80Mbits to get it.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by petitmonde(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
LongJohnS:

1 MB comprises of 8Mbits
So if you re downloading a file of say 10 MB you'll need like 80Mbits to get it.
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by nani667: 4:45am On Apr 23, 2016
greenhulk:

Guy wetin u mean? It clearly shows that the phone is connected to a WiFi network. Looks like u don't understand my argument.... There is no gsm network be it 3g or 4g lte that can give u that speed. That speed is only attainable through wired connections like cable or fibre optics. Got it?

The WiFi connection from the screenshot is actually tethering from a device using running a GSM network ✔✔

I saw your argument ....that was why I quoted you...

the screenshot was posted in one international Telegram group
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by Jeffy1206(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2016
Abeg enof of the argument already sad Please this ntel people will be there on Saturday?
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by Emmydrizzy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls where can i collect my reserved ntel number in port harcourt
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by Babajoel: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
If everyone thinks "in Nigeria [where] nothing works", let's have new orientation of mind that something will start to work just from somewhere - which may be NTEL bringing "unthought of" speed.

Because it has not happened, does NOT mean it can never (or will never) happen here in Nigeria. There is always "the first time" in blazing any trail.

Nigeria will be great, and the glory will be restored!
Re: Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
Babajoel:
If everyone thinks "in Nigeria [where] nothing works", let's have new orientation of mind that something will start to work just from somewhere - which may be NTEL bringing "unthought of" speed.

Because it has not happened, does NOT mean it can never (or will never) happen here in Nigeria. There is always "the first time" in blazing any trail.

Nigeria will be great, and the glory will be restored!

U are right. But ask urself this... Is this really what we need right now? Lte is good but it not our top priority right now and I know ntel are not the messiah. Give them 1-2 years u will see what I mean. We have no roads, no electricity even no petrol na lte be the next thing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung, LG Or Sony Television Please? / Aliexpress Vs Jumia... U Need To See This Asap / No Space For Sim In Sprint Blackberry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.