Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! (5799 Views)

MTN SIM Registration Again! / Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update / Why You Should Not Register MTN With Your BVN Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! by nze4al(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
MTN has found a convenient way of allowing you register your SIM using your BVN Number. To save you the time from the long queues in various SIM registration centers and the stress involved.

To proceed, all you have to do is text BVN, BVN Number, Mother’s maiden name (like the one in the image below) to 799.

I believe this will definitely help cut the stress. And please share with your friends.

More @ https://techmzy./2016/01/29/you-can-now-update-your-mtn-sim-registration-via-your-bvn-number/

Re: You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! by DesChyko: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
*blank face*
Re: You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! by myfantasies(f): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
I smell SCAM angry
Re: You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
I got the text from MTN but still chose to go tru d stress of physical registration. Beta b safe dan sorry jare!
Re: You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! by nze4al(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
myfantasies:
I smell SCAM angry
It's real, u can call 180 (customer care) to confirm.
Re: You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! by bestiyke(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pls I if the 20000MB mtn is can work on modem and if can be shared with friends. Thanks
Re: You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! by W3xy1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
can i get 20gig thru dis process??
Re: You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
I really don't trust MTN, sent mine since yesterday and till Dis very moment my line is yet to be unbarred. One thing I won't do is go queue to register, I rather dumb d line.
Re: You Can Now Update Your MTN SIM Registration Via Your BVN Number! by nze4al(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mod or seun pls front page

(1) (Reply)

Glo Network.. Not Browsing At All / MTN Prestige Anniversarymtn Is Giving Free 750mb Data + 120 Minutes Of Free Call / Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.