Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today (21987 Views)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by yomalex(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by Bezkemi: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
What is NL turning to biko? Is this the reason why or just a useless thread?
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by higherpower: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
EastGold:
This fulani guy should ask himself this question :

Where is Nuhu Ribadu today?

Is Nuhu sick, hungry or something? Isn't he the man that just did election in Adamawa so few months back? Look for something else and say.
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by Banter1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
EastGold:

His career ended the very moment he joined PDP.
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by anonimi: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
urbobo20:
umar u have my backing

Your backing for a latecomer who does not have the simple courtesy of apologising?
Do you know how much of YOUR taxpayers money is wasted for that almost two hours of lateness
No wonder we have a DullardPoo who confessed with his own mouth that he cannot perform as president.
Terrible!
Terrific!!
Pathetic!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by fejicruz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
It means he was apologizing for his lateness before continuing with the trial for the day & also informing everyone that on the next day, sitting would start at 10am.

FOLYKAZE:
I dont really get.

Wil the trial continue today while that of tomorrow commence at exactly 10am? Or the whole trial has been shifted to tomorrow?
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by anonimi: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
EdCure:
Saraki should resign or be impeached immediately. He's dragging the Senate into too much ridicule and disrepute.

Can you please direct your advice to the JUNKETEER who is dragging our entire country into ridicule and disrepute
Is that something you can do?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3381879_168046_jpegbc55e6d7f4fd3025f6bfe56b49496ba8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by youngeagle(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Umar is just playing a mind game I pray he pulls through this,because he is just biting more than he can chew,very soon the master of the piper might tarry....the rest is history
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by prinsam30: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
saraki and his entourage shouldn't complain because when he was busy looting the state treasury, his people were there waiting for him to come change their lives which he never did
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by EdCure: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
anonimi:
Can you please direct your advice to the JUNKETEER who is dragging our entire country into ridicule and disrepute
Is that something you can do? Thanks
Granted, Buhari should reduce his foreign trips and pay more attention to salient national issues. But, arguably, his trips haven't recorded any loss but gains for the nation.

Only a troll and political jobber from the People's Destruction Party (PDP) will support the conspicuous criminality of Bukola Saraki.
That man has succeeded in sabotaging the executive, legislature and the judiciary - all three organs of government that a country requires to perform their functions effectively.
Don't ask me how he's done it. I expect you to have at least the tiniest grasp.

3 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by Mustay(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
The Ministry of Information had come up with a 'change' agenda of Nigerians adhering to time and not 'African Time'. I want to believe this is not intentional.
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by miqos02(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
ok
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by amarachi06(f): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
EastGold:

This guy is dancing to the tune of his backers. He should not forget that this same people will leave him if tomorrow comes. You know what l mean.

Saraki is being sacrificed for his ambition but he will not forget easily.
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by Mishydoo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
dustydee:

Seun this is getting ridiculous. From the story, can you or your moderators point out the "why"?

My time here is nearing an end.

Poor editorial work...Dats hw I clicked a topic "Amaechi said....." only to find out half way reading dey were talkin abt sm random dude bearing d minister's name.
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by Adagunduro: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
corruption do fight back. we know. nothing will stop Danladi from doing his job.
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
bokohaman:
Saraki! Saraki! Saraki! ...how many times I call u?....If eventually u lost this case and u got suspended or jailed, then what's the essence of your struggle? cos I know say shame no go allow u resign now. u shoulda back down when the ovation was loudest....The drama continues and Nigerians are watching in 40D
Something tells me even if found guilty, the supreme court will throw it out.....
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by teebell999(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
EastGold:

Ibeere oshi
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
teebell999:

Ibeere oshi
. Ìdáhùn wèrè láti ọwọ́ olórí burúkú ènìyàn.
Una go dey here dey type rubbish
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by TijaniAbu: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Fulani herdsman Danladi Umar was late because he went to take his daily instructions from BH Bubuhari and Masonic Lodgemaster Mere Osinbajo. Nigeria will change change.
Re: Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today by Jagaban111(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Answer::: We will call Amaechi, Tinubu, Aregbesola politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member / My Father Forgave Buhari Before his death - Bala shagari / Buhari Flags Off Construction Of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.