Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,363 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See (28198 Views)

Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) / Dumb US Radio Personality Says Nigerians Can’t Speak English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See by Lexusgs430: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
chukzey442:

grin grin deadly collabo

Imagine the combined melody, from the Sax and Guitar. Joy to my ears, body and soul!!!!
Re: Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See by migal(f): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
Beyonce and Rihanna, me want to see
Re: Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See by oklastingz: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Maman Shatta and king sunny ade
Re: Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See by dapraiz(m): 12:27am On Apr 21, 2016
sarzwizard:
1• Don Jazzy x Pasuma
2.. Fela ft lagbaja
3.Patoranking and Cynthia Morgan
4. Jesse Jags x Patoranking
5.asa x timi dakolo
6.Jimi jatt ft xclusive
7.2face x dbanj x psquare (produced by Donjazzy)
8.Pasuma ft Kwam1
This is the real list mehn
Re: Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See by amstamon: 5:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Yemi alade & omawunmi,.

Wizkid & Chris brown

Praize & John legend

Timi dakolo & Micheal Bolton.

Jeremiah giang & asa

jayz & usher

Praize, Timi dakolo, Jeremiah giang, Asa, and a soft rap from MI.
That's my list...........
Skuki & artquake would b fun tho
Re: Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See by saintalive(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2016
celebgists:
Have you ever imagine what it will look like to have two of your favorite naija artist on one track? I mean how hard can it be for these guys to just set up collaboration, go in the studio and cook out something nice for their fans? But has easy has it sounds there are so many talented artist that have not featured each other on a track.
These are top five music artists we look forward to seeing a collabo from them.
1. Wizkid ft Davido
These are the two most talented young artists in Nigeria and probably Africa at large, but regardless of their bizarre close relationship of recent these two artists are yet to feature each other on a track.

2. Yemi Alade ft Tiwa Savage
In case you don’t know these are the hottest female musicians in the Nigerian music industry with both them having incredible vocals, a collabo from these ladies won’t be a bad idea.

3. Lil kesh ft Reekado Banks
After the whole “Next Rated” saga at the previous headies and two new banging hits from these guys it’s safe to say that these two guys are one of the fastest rising stars of the industry and fans will love to hear something from them.

4. Mi ft Vic O
Arguably the two best rappers in Nigeria but yet they are have not featured on the same track yet. … lol who am I kidding?

5. Don jazzy ft Dbanj
We have already seen a these two on at track back in the days of mohits, but after the split up and make up fans are craving to see a collabo from these guys even Senator Ben Murray Bruce on his birthday made a wish on stage to see Don jazzy and Dbanj on a track again.

http://celebgists.com/music-collabos-nigerians-cant-wait/
Re: Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See by saintalive(m): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2016
UJ ft ADELE
Re: Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See by Dyt(f): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2016
Dexter247:
Phyno x Reminisce

Vector x Ycee

They sound alike in a way

I am so crushing on vector ehn
*faints*
Re: Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See by judondasylva(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
yea nice one
Re: Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See by donbenedict(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
Kherry:

Oh dear.........I dnt wish dat for u,bt if u insist u ar free as hell gate.......lolzzzz
I just dey feel ur vibes babe. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends / Ice Prince Hangs Out With Sean Paul In Rwanda(photos) / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.