Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network (28449 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / NTEL: Network Coverage Now In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by danidee10(m): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
ehn hen.........i'm still waiting for the first person to post browsing cheat for NTEL before i buy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by timbex96(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
shamsuRana:

wink
Question: What color is a mirror? grin
polished silver

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by dollaflow(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
ok
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
I see their customer sevice agents're now taxed with the responsibility of deceiving the masses. Useless N[i]tel, I knew they were headed for failure, now all the people I warned beforehand can view it happen before their very eyes.

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by b41musco(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Same here ooo
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Robertbh(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Spymate:
How much is d sim
read his post pls. Unnecessary questn
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Robertbh(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
Kezifils:
I pretty sure I as well as others already know all u just said. let's just say u opened this thread to tell us u got the ntel sim
e dy pain u? Go get ur own
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Excuzeme: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
iDRAW:
Just got mine few minutes ago. I was at the Ntel stand; Transcorp Hilton lobby 1:55pm and got registered at about 4:22.

Activating the Ntel SIM comes with lots of benefits as mentioned in previous times.

The SIM card is an all in one type, meaning it can be used on a Nokia "touch light" phone, BB micro sim slot and as well as on Apple iPad and other gadgets.

The SIM Card is Free of Charge

You only pay 1k for a 3 days data bundle, N2,400 for 7 days or N9k for 30 days.

Any of the above bundles qualifies you for a 3 months Unlimited Data; SIMply Amazing!

Note: Voice services currently unavailable nationwide.

I'll upload images before the end of today.

#9K for 30days data?
This is sheer robbery!

Even 'expensive SPECTRANET and SWIFT costs #5K for unlimited 30days!
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by duality(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
iDRAW:
Just got mine few minutes ago. I was at the Ntel stand; Transcorp Hilton lobby 1:55pm and got registered at about 4:22.

Activating the Ntel SIM comes with lots of benefits as mentioned in previous times.

The SIM card is an all in one type, meaning it can be used on a Nokia "touch light" phone, BB micro sim slot and as well as on Apple iPad and other gadgets.

Any of the above bundles qualifies you for a 3 months Unlimited Data; SIMply Amazing!

I saw a 3g, modem in your picture. Did you use the sim with that modem? Did it work?
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
How long the sim to connect, I got mine but no service yet
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by lebete3000: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2016
iDRAW:

What do you mean by 3months unlimited data from any of the above bundles? You mean if I subscribe to the 3day package I'll get 3momths unlimited data?
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by olaboyeh(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
iDRAW:

can it be used to browse on a phone that doesn't have 4g
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by timbros(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
charix:
I see their customer sevice agents're now taxed with the responsibility of deceiving the masses. Useless N[i]tel, I knew they were headed for failure, now all the people I warned beforehand can view it happen before their very eyes.

What's exactly your point?
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
timbros:

What's exactly your point?
All the people you've seen recently opening threads praising the company are most likely employees of the firm giving Nigerians false hope. I can call ten people from my contacts list who haven't met one out of ten people they know who've purchased or collected N[i]tel's sim card.
I warned nairalanders two months ago N[i]tel was destined for failure even before operations kicked off, all I was met with were curses and insults. Some of those monikers involved then're now part of the people directing curses at the company's recent incompetence.

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by bizhop101(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Bleep NTEL
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by steve6: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
LongJohnS:
I think Ntel are not yet ready for business.
They're thinking of strategies and plans on how to milk the gullible Nigerians

Exactly my thought !
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Ghost447(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
What can I do with this NTEL, that I cannot do with my MTN or Glo?
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by bolaakeem66(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
when is it coming to ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by onyema1D: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
gozzlin:
What's the point of all this shii if you do not provide voice services? This people are not ready for business. Only f00ls will be rushing to obtain the useless Sim card. After paying astronomical amount for the few days subscription you'll find out that you won't be able to browse with the it for many months to come.

Gozzlin haba. fear God na
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by mykelly(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Got registered @4:22 ? The time is not even 4pm, typo I guess
iDRAW:

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by timbros(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
charix:

All the people you've seen recently opening threads praising the company are most likely employees of the firm giving Nigerians false hope. I can call ten people from my contacts list who haven't met one out of ten people they know who've purchased or collected N[i]tel's sim card.
I warned nairalanders two months ago N[i]tel was destined for failure even before operations kicked off, all I was met with were curses and insults. Some of those monikers involved then're now part of the people directing curses at the company's recent incompetence.

Did you see the bolded? It invalidates all you said here. You are still assuming. You're not sure yet.

Till now, I haven't seen the failure you are talking of. Yes, Ntel is slow in rolling out their coverage BUT so far there isn't a failure yet. I am no agent of Ntel but I can tell you that you are too fast to conclude that they have failed.

If not for any other person, the thread of honsule should have convinced you that Ntel is real for now. Honsule is a verified old timer in Nairaland and there isn't any affiliation so far linked with him and Ntel. So his thread alone should have convinced you.

I am in Port Harcourt and for now I am in a siddon-dey-look mode till they come here before I review them. I advice you do the same.

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by praise007: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
Where and where there network is covered ? I mean state
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by fabulouskeem(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
iDRAW:

Where is there office in lagos island?
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by dustmalik: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
mykelly:
Got registered @4:22 ? The time is not even 4pm, typo I guess
This thread was created yesterday
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
I warned nairalanders two months ago N[i]tel was destined for failure even before operations kicked off, all I was met with were curses and insults. Some of those
monikers involved then're now part of the people directing curses at the company's recent incompetence

timbros:
Till now, I haven't seen the failure you are talking of. Yes, Ntel is slow in rolling out their coverage BUT so far there isn't a failure yet. I am no agent of Ntel but I can tell you that you are too fast to conclude that they have failed.
One thing that baffles me about Nigerians is our everlasting ability to hope for the better - admirable but foolish.
N[i]tel is not slow in their rollout exercise, they've failed completely. In saner climates they'd've faced massive lawsuits by now or get forced to issue constant apology after apology in the mainstream media for lying to customers. Such an exercise would cost them up to millions in damages.

I'd leave you to your opinion but as my earlier comment stated I'd give you two months(more in this useless company's case) to dish out complaints about their service(s).
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
iDRAW:

No sir, Sim is sold for N333.33k (but was given out free of charge)

Now the 1k is for ntel Starter bundle* 3 days validity period, Unlimited data, 30 in cross-net, 90 min on-net and 30 SMS messages.

anything else?
If I go to them with less than #1000, will I be given the SIM? undecided
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Wadosky(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
ntel is really horrible .I stood up in d lobby of transcorp for hours before they attended to me , like 6 hrs.when they finally gave me my sim , the machine won't activate my line even when d hired expatriate tried to do it.they asked that I should go home that it will be activated but it's past 48 hrs and nothing to show.
their customer care attendant needs training and I simply don't see them attaining the level of airtel mtn and etisalat.
enjoy it while it lasts .

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by mrmatt(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
When will they be recruiting? I need them to employ me. Any connection please help 08065041055.
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Wadosky(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
proof of my sim

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by ewizard1: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
NovusHomo:

The bolded is nothing new. All, or almost all SIM cards are made to work across all GSM-based cellular phone makes and models.
That's not what he meant. He meant the SIM is already available in any type required by any device!
It's already being cut to a Nano, which you can attach to another Micro extension which can further be attached to another Macro extension.

Forescandu!
Macro SIM (Full SIM) for Nokia Torchlight
Micro SIM for Samsung or other devices
Nano SIM for Apple devices.

You get it now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wait, excuse me, 9k for 30days!!!! In this Era of Buhariizattion , wtf, Gaskiya, dem be thief walai, I rather manage my glo and airtel, dem nice pass die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) / OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates / 7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.