Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Saudi Arabia Threatens America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Threatens America (812 Views)

Saudi Arabia Threatens To Build Own Nukes If Iran Does / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / Bin Laden’s Son Threatens America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Threatens America by Underground: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Reality Check: Saudi Arabia Terrified of Release of "28 Pages" in 9/11 Report

Watch the video below.

Meanwhile the puppet Obummer is in Saudi Arabia as we speak to spend the next six days to beg the Saudi government and assure them of his cooperation not to release the evidence linking higher-ups in the Saudi government ( and consequently collaborators within the US and Israeli government) to 911.

The wishes of the evil, misogynistic Saudi regime trumps the wishes of Americans that are trying to get to the bottom of 911. Obummer promised transparency and honesty while campaigning. It seems his lords and masters have instructed otherwise.

What a sad turn of events.

https://www.facebook.com/BenSwannRealityCheck/videos/1102373009827648/

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens America by Missy89(f): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
I thought the Jews and the Rothschilds controls America.

So the Saudis are in control today?

I see.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens America by ValerianSteel(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Missy89:
I thought the Jews and the Rothschilds controls America.

So the Saudis are in control today?

I see.
What won't we hear?These guys are beyond appalling grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens America by Missy89(f): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2016
ValerianSteel:
What won't we hear?These guys are beyond appalling grin

I am pretty sure the reptilians will be in control tomorrow cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens America by Underground: 12:43am On Apr 21, 2016
It's a shame -and amusing really - how you guys attempt to discredit a fact as a conspiracy by citing other outlandish conspiracies as a counter argument. Is this the best you can do? Lol! Address the issue at hand squarely.

How did reptilians, Jews, the Rothschild - or any crackpot conspiracy you can muster whilst avoiding the question - get into this again? Who is talking about control in high places?

Is Saudi Arabia blackmailing the U.S. or not?
Pretty straight forward question.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens America by Missy89(f): 1:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Underground:
It's a shame -and amusing really - how you guys attempt to discredit a fact as a conspiracy by citing other outlandish conspiracies as a counter argument. Is this the best you can do? Lol! Address the issue at hand squarely.

How did reptilians, Jews and the Rothschild get into this again? Who is talking about control in high places?

Is Saudi Arabia blackmailing the U.S. or not? Pretty straight forward question.

Stop talking about what you don not know.

It is virtually impossible for the Saudis to sell all their treasuries in a short time and even if they do, It will hurt them as well because of low oil prices and wont bring down the US economy.

Besides,The Saudis' immediate concern is that their U.S.-based assets could be frozen by a court for the lengthy period it would take for lawsuits for damages to make their way through the judicial system. That makes their representation about U.S. assets look a bit less like a threat than an expression of defensive strategy.

The only reason the Obama government is against it is because it opens the US to lawsuits abroad too. The bill is not even going to hold the Saudi responsible.It deals with the immunity enjoyed by foreign sovereign governments in U.S. courts, removing it in cases where foreign governments are found responsible for attacks that kill Americans on American soil ( US is conducting many operations abroad and if it sets a precedent by allowing the bill to pass, US assets abroad will be fair game too when collateral damages happens during a drone strike for example)

How about you read what the financial experts are saying instead of peddling half truths online?

The Saudis dont even have up to 750 billion in treasuries

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/04/17/saudi-arabias-threat-to-sell-off-750-billion-of-us-assets-over-911-bill-is-pretty-empty-really/#19a582f012b4

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/20/saudis-threaten-750b-asset-sale-but-experts-question-it.html

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-saudi-threat-20160418-snap-htmlstory.html

BTW, When will the reptilians take over from the Saudis?

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens America by Underground: 1:59am On Apr 21, 2016
You still have failed to answer the question my dear.

Is Saudi Arabia threatening the U.S. or not?
Does Saudi Arabia have something to hide or not?
Would you like to get to the bottom of 911 or not?

You do not seem to find anything disturbing about this turn of events. To you, there is a rationale explanation or justification behind anything Uncle Sam does...

As to if $750 billion is what Saudi assets or investment amounts to in the US or whether they can make good on an "empty threat" and actually pull off a sudden divestment of these assets is besides the point. Do not digress the issue at hand by pointing out the "unlikeliness" of that happening.... The Saudis obviously are complicit in the events of 911...

Engage in an intellectually discourse for once and address the elephant in the room...Again, one can't take you seriously when you take a left turn and go crackpot conspiracy theory (reptilians and sh*t) in an attempt to avoid the question.. I believe the other chap once accurately summarized your MO and its holding true

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens America by Missy89(f): 2:32am On Apr 21, 2016
Underground:
You still have failed to answer the question my dear.

You do not seem to find anything disturbing about this turn of events. To you, there is a rationale explanation or justification behind anything Uncle Sam does...

As to if $750 billion is what Saudi assets or investment amounts to in the US or whether they can make good on an "empty threat" and actually pull off a sudden divestment of these assets is besides the point. Do not digress the issue at hand by pointing out the "unlikeliness" of that happening.... The Saudis obviously are complicit in the events of 911...

Engage in an intellectually discourse for once and address the elephant in the room...Again, one can't take you seriously when you take a left turn and go crackpot conspiracy theory (reptilians and sh*t) in an attempt to avoid the question.. I believe the other chap accurately summarized your MO once and its holding true

Well now it sounds as if i am talking to a wall. But i will try again maybe it will sink in this time

Read the first paragraph and the links i posted and educate yourself. An empty threat is not a threat. Or do you care to explain how the Saudis will sell this 750 billion asset and ruin the US economy? Please i am all ears.

Silly silly question. How will i know if the Saudis have something to hide? Am I a member of the Royal Family? I dont even understand what you are trying to say honestly

What does this have to do with the bill? I am not a truther. And what is the bottom of 911? Are you cooking up a new conspiracy on why the Saudis did it?

As to if $750 billion is what Saudi assets or investment amounts to in the US or whether they can make good on an "empty threat" and actually pull off a sudden divestment of these assets is besides the point. Do not digress the issue at hand by pointing out the "unlikeliness" of that happening.... The Saudis obviously are complicit in the events of 911.

Oh so now it is not about the "threat" anymore it is about Saudi's complicity. Make up your mind

Engage in an intellectually discourse for once and address the elephant in the room...Again, one can't take you seriously when you take a left turn and go crackpot conspiracy theory

You are the one speculating Obama was a puppet so excuse me for asking you a legitimate question about your conspiracy which you dont have an answer for.

You do not seem to find anything disturbing about this turn of events. To you, there is a rationale explanation or justification behind anything Uncle Sam does..

The US government is not a monolith. The Senate ( proposing the bill for good reason) and the Executive ( against the bill for good reason) are all part of the US government. so I dont understand how i am supporting Uncle Sam. Was the bill proposed by the Canadian senate?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens America by Underground: 2:38am On Apr 21, 2016
You are set in your views and consistently fail to answer questions directly or possess the ability to differentiate between rhetoric and a direct question. There's no point really.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Threatens America by Missy89(f): 2:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Underground:
You are set in your views and consistently fail to answer questions directly or possess the ability to differentiate between rhetoric and a direct question. There's no point really.

Whatever you say.

That is what happens when you dont have full understanding of issues and depend of conspiracies. I hope you will still be able to tell me how the 750 billion assets dump is a legitimate and feasible threat and while you are at it, Do you mind sharing your prove Obama went to Saudi Arabia to "beg" the Saudis?

That is a challenge. Hopefully you will share those information on this forum.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Identity Of France (Nice) Attacker "Mohamed Lahouaiej-bouhlel" / President Mugabe Of Zimbabwe Unveils Statue Of Himself (pics) / Celebs Debate Moving To Canada Amid Trump’s Election Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.