Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) (14363 Views)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / Rivers Rerun Violence: Why Wike Is Desperate To Stop Probe - IGP / Monorail: Wike Is A Shameless Liar – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by mikky2k2(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Like the saying goes "Na them them"
Imagine Gov. Wike handshake with Rivers APC chairman and Dakuku peterside..

That handshake is used by Vikings

1 Share

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Liberty101: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
who this post EPP ?

5 Likes

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Terry68: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
That's no good reason to conclude, my brother.

During my days in the university; I used to devise different means of shaking and calling my close pals.

It could be by whistling, hand play, giving them odd names, e.t.c..

Most people associate same doctrine with their colleagues, wives,girlfriends, husband and so on..

You shouldn't capitalize that with your mental judgement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by chukwukadibia10: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Negodu!
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by BudeYahooCom: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
I thought they were at war?
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by HARDDON: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
it is now? isnt it also used by kegites?

and in your dictionary, there is no true repentance huh?
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Karanka: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
mikky2k2:
Like the saying goes "Na them them"
Imagine Gov. Wike handshake with Rivers APC chairman and Dakuku peterside..

That handshake is used by Vikings
Op,i hope you'll be able to defend this with evidence when the time comes... Mind what you post online - Nairaland is a public forum and not your bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
If that's how norsemen greet then all the foreign musicians that shake hand that way are norsemen too Abi?... African mentality.. Aside bones and skull that gives their members scholarship in the u.k, every other campus cult na childish stuff..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Guliver(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2016
Liberty101:
who this post EPP ?
who wike EPP?
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Topccy007: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
If he's a Norseman, I be Doctorman
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Abudu2000(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
who the shake don EPP?
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by itstpia8: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Can a non cultist occupy that position?

I dont think so.

As a matter of fact, the question should be who in Nigeria is not a cultist, a very tiny minority in the population I'm sure.

A more pertinent question would also be: what type of cultist is an individual- a God fearing one or another type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by ucheo: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Norsemen are not cultist. It's just a Klub. Get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by sinistermind(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ummm... is that Wike? Did anyone notice that they are APC members?
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Opoki(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Terry68:

During my days in the university; I used to devise different means of shaking and calling my close pals.

Most people associate same doctrine with their colleagues, wives,girlfriends, husband and so on..

No Jew dare claw like this.
It's confirmed, they are both frat!

There is no sense in defending what is not.m

2 Likes

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Leeeekeeee: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Opoki:

No Jew dare claw like this.
It's confirmed, they are both frat!

There is no sense in defending what is not.m

If they re, how does that affect ur financial status

Who in Nigeria is not a cultist, either u belong to God's frat or the Devil's Frats you..
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by odikimi: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Is dat not Dakuku beside Wike? If he is the one, then they are accessories. Kapish
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by itstpia8: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

Who in Nigeria is not a cultist

eod.

1 Like

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Standing5(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Equalizer:
If that's how norsemen greet then all the foreign musicians that shake hand that way are norsemen too Abi?... African mentality.. Aside bones and skull that gives their members scholarship in the u.k, every other campus cult na childish stuff..
our own campus cults here give ogogoro n igbo scholar-chips mostly.

2 Likes

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
ucheo:

2 Likes

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Qualer: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
ucheo:

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by itstpia8: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
joeblaze

the thread is discussing cultism/cultists, you now put a picture of a little girl, why nah?

1 Like

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
Bros abeg no vex..
itstpia8:
joeblaze

the thread is discussing cultism/cultists, you now put a picture of a little girl, why nah?
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Opoki(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2016
Leeeekeeee:

If they re, how does that affect ur financial status

Who in Nigeria is not a cultist, either u belong to God's frat or the Devil's Frats you..
You are too gbaski, I be pentecostal frat.

1 Like

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by meccuno: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
Terry68:

u can't be this naïve!!
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by UIA04(f): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hmm I just dey observe Even buhari sef na Vikings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by tit(f): 1:38am On Apr 21, 2016
UIA04:
Hmm
I just dey observe
Even buhari sef na Vikings

no wonder!
he too like to shade blood.

1 Like

Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 21, 2016
ok

ipob
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by Rucheen(m): 12:17am On Dec 09, 2016
And who told you a Norseman is a cultist.
Re: Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist) by arosunshine(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Rugged wike

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Raises Alarm Over Fake Facebook Account / Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office / Obi Man Of Destiny, Inspires Generation Of Exceptional Nigerians – Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.