Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos (54361 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo) / Solomon Dalung And Rotimi Amaechi Laughing Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by imokings: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Kolo meta case, start to dey craz...........................

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by danasjoe1: 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by ezebunafo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lol,they want to be relevant now but just keep on ignoring them,like bubu is ignoring fayoshi
omenka:
All hail the Lion of Africa! cheesy

Expect either Fayose or Wike to issue a press statement condemning this laughter. They simply hate the gentleman's guts. cheesy

Ps: iPod yoots, can't you sillies spend a second on the forum without quoting or mentioning my moniker?? What manner of obsession is this?? Na wa oo!! sad

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by 49cents(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2016
cutelover19:
The Lion of Ubima, slayer of GEJ and his cohorts. I'm sure wailers like Wike are envious of the honourable Minister. Click like for Amaechi(the lion) and share for Wike(the pussycat).

He slay an incumbent president but was slaughtered by a governor
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by Lawalemi(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Oshisko
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by mandax: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
Uncontrolled laughter is like hysteria. It's a sign of severe depression.

Amaechi's close relations must watch him closely this time;

because it's quite obvious that Amaechi knows that lots of people now know that he is losing a lot of things, including political clout. In fact, he is beginning to realize that his quarrel with his fellow SS man Jonathan, and the results make their south south people losers.

Only a person without conscience can withstand such pressure bearing upon Amaechi now, more so, since the Calabar-Lagos rail lines imbroglio.

Put straight: Amaechi's laughter is depression laughter. Any politician who makes enemies with his home constituency while on power gets knackered before long.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by Taryur3(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Mtcheww...his first laughter since Wike sent him back to abuja in d last re run in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by eventsms(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
AMAECHI is a mad man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by Acebar(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
political Laugh. mtcheeeew. who the laugh Don Epp?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by sexaddict08(m): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
cutelover19:
The Lion of Ubima, slayer of GEJ and his cohorts. I'm sure wailers like Wike are envious of the honourable Minister. Click like for Amaechi(the lion) and share for Wike(the pussycat).

hahaha...abeg no burst my belle (LWBMB)
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by Bettyo4(f): 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
In the first pic,the man was like "is it because of this dry joke u are laughing so hard or is there something else?"

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by oluwazino(m): 12:31am On Apr 21, 2016
My guy smoke Aba wiid before going?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by zudozz: 1:00am On Apr 21, 2016
why no one talks about how ugly this guy is?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by TijaniAbu: 4:16am On Apr 21, 2016
Amaechi dressing like Oritsejeafor. Has he stopped battering his wife the Odili's housemaid and carrying failed nollywood actresses upandan? Minister of grounded transportation but laughing like a dirty hyena. Change change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 4:30am On Apr 21, 2016
That is not fun because he is the only one laughing while others around appear to be wondering. May be it is cover up, or the beginning of his journey to Yaba west. Monkey go Senate, it will still climb mango tree.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by benini56(m): 5:19am On Apr 21, 2016
U can't get him down, he Amaechi always Laugh last. that is what his doing.
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by blackpanda: 5:23am On Apr 21, 2016
dubemnaija:

Lizard of ubima

Come to think of it, Amaechi might be gay o

They said na gay de know gay. We are suspecting u dubemnaija. Are u sure u are not one of them??
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by Oluwaseyi77(m): 6:25am On Apr 21, 2016
This is serious.....
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by coolplanet: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2016
dubemnaija:

Lizard of ubima

Come to think of it, Amaechi might be gay o

Had same thought before I saw your quote.There is God O
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by coolplanet: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2016
blackpanda:

They said na gay de know gay. We are suspecting u dubemnaija. Are u sure u are not one of them??

Do you mean if you see gay around you.it will be very difficult for you to identify one.wake up man
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by coolplanet: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2016
benini56:
U can't get him down, he Amaechi always Laugh last. that is what his doing.

of course he will always laugh last when he was involved in the process of the killing of the innocent corper in rivers during rerun.The blood of the corper will laugh last.Just waith and see.
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by RasheedUmar: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2016
Clown
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by SOPIGO: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2016
Guys can u analyze Amiechi hand..... He is doing like a GAY. watch out for GAY minister.
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by moyakz(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2016
omenka:

Expect either Fayose or Wike to issue a press statement condemning this laughter. They simply hate the gentleman's guts. cheesy

Ps: iPod yoots, can't you sillies spend a second on the forum without quoting or mentioning my moniker?? What manner of obsession is this?? Na wa oo!! sad
are u getting tired already??i thought u were a die-hard zombie?!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by amarachi06(f): 8:05am On Apr 21, 2016
PRYCE:
This guy's mouth is large enough to house Silicon Valley!.. undecided

Seriously! Naso one guy for my area take craze...
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by PRYCE(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2016
amarachi06:

Seriously! Naso one guy for my area take craze...
Ehen? How e take concern me?
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by Nbote(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2016
D look on the man 2nd from his left is Epic... I'm betting he's like "Eleyi ti ya were ooo. Na so craze dey start??"

Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by moyakz(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2016
omenka:
Just look at his face, like something that was left in Fayose's mother's pampers. cheesy

Poor miserable thing.

Look at the hair, like wool abandoned at a hospital dumpsite.

Crawl on back into that dingy hut out of which you came.

You little street urchins should be grateful for Rule 2. cheesy
lol!omo,see beefing o.
omenka my man,where are ur zombie brodas and 6tas,miss ngene-ukwenu and co??
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by jice(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2016
omenka:

DEMENTED COMMENTS BY..
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by jice(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2016
omenka:

[size=18pt]
DEMENTED COMMENTS BY..[/size]
Re: Amaechi Laughing In The National Asssembly Hearing. Photos by amarachi06(f): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2016
PRYCE:
Ehen? How e take concern me?

with this your reply, go check yourself wella cos you are hostile and that is how they start.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.