Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw (27680 Views)

Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) / Olori Wuraola: Jennifer Obayuwana Gives Shout Out To Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by oriflamebaby1(f): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Beautiful queen
Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by live4ever: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
pwettiejay:
At last she smiled! tongue........seems like she has to wear white all the time, who knows why? cry

She doesn't have a choice than to smile in the current situation. If she's got to keep the good book of the sisters naa. cheesy
Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by Tobium1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
She looks masculine

2 Likes

Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by MentalCase(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Great!
Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by Lilimax(f): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Must Ooni's wife tie her head always moreso in the midst of ladies that did not tie theirs undecided?
Just asking embarassed
Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Wont nairaland and other socia media see as you are seeing now if she dnt tie her head,its not proper for a married woman to uncover her head,moreso a prestigious lady like this.
Lilimax:
Must Ooni's wife tie her head always moreso in the midst of ladies that did not tie theirs undecided?
Just asking embarassed
Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by totorimi: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
The throne has been demystified, there is nothing awe inspiring about it. It is now like all the other oba palaces since these people came in there.
Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by itstpia8: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Benin, I just have to hail, no offence.
Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by egobetatoday: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
pwettiejay:
At last she smiled! tongue........seems like she has to wear white all the time, who knows why? cry

the jazz on His highness fit just loose potencygrin
Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by Lilimax(f): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
uplawal:
Wont nairaland and other socia media see as you are seeing now if she dnt tie her head,[b]its not proper for a married woman to uncover her head,[/b]moreso a prestigious lady like this.
Says who?
I am married and I don't tie my hair except if I want and likewise other married women who are my colleagues undecided
The only group of people that ties there hair are the Muslims of which I am not one. embarassed
Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by itstpia8: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oloris no dey do suku again.
Re: Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw by kosokoadeyemi: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Beautiful olori Kabiyesi oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage In Uromi, Esanland. Please Share Tips / Court Restrains Oluwo Of Iwo From Presiding Over Eid Prayers, Jumat Service / Calabar Carnival No Longer About Promoting Our Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.