Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pervert Relates His Rape Of 12-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pervert Relates His Rape Of 12-year-old Girl (500 Views)

31-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy After Attempted Rape Of A Woman (vide / 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) / Police Arrest ‘Uncle’ For Rape Of 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pervert Relates His Rape Of 12-year-old Girl by divinehand2003(m): 5:57am On Apr 21, 2016
– A man has been arrested in Lagos for raping a 12-year-old girl

– The 30 year-old pervert has already confessed to his sick and brutal assault

– Lagos police have warned other perverts of tough justice if they are apprehended

A 30-year-old man, Nurudeen Owolabi, was arrested by police in Lagos today for raping a 12-year-old girl in the Bariga area of the state.

Owolabi who resides in the same neighbourhood with the parents of the victim, was said to have tricked her into his apartment on Alhaji Yinu Street, Bariga and raped her during the weekend.

The Kwara state indigene reportedly gave his victim N200 and warned her not to tell anybody about what happened.

The victim’s mother was said to have noticed a whitish substance on her private part.She engaged Ngozi in a ‘deep’ chat before she opened up on the incident.

A police source said the case was immediately reported to the police, leading to the arrest of the suspected rapist.

The source said, “The girl’s mother was away; her grandmother sent her on an errand and the suspect tricked her into his room, where he raped her.

“When the girl’s mother returned, she noticed that Ngozi’s pants were wet and she became suspicious. She asked her what happened to her, and she said it was Owolabi that raped her.

“The suspect was arrested and taken to the Bariga Police Station and the case was transferred to the Gender Office, Lagos State Police Command Headquarters, Ikeja.”

READ ALSO: Chaos in Lagos as unknown gunmen attack bus, kill passenger

Subsequently, Ngozi was taken to the Mirabel Centre at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, where series of tests were conducted on her and reports say the results showed that her hymen had been broken.

“I went to buy rice and I passed through Brother Nuru’s house. He called me and dragged me inside his room; he removed my gown and my pants and raped me,” the unfortunate victim said.

“He begged me not to tell anybody. I did not tell my mother because I was afraid she would beat me.”

In his confession, the suspect said he was formerly dating the victim’s sister before he got another girlfriend.

READ ALSO: Lagos Chief Judge sets 31 prison inmates free

He said, “I had a girlfriend on my street, who is about 21 years old and anytime she came to my apartment, I would sleep with her and pay her N500. But for about a month, she didn’t come. I saw her (the victim) passing by and I called her to come in.

‘I had sex with her. I then gave her N200. Later, her mother barged into my house and started crying that I wanted to destroy her daughter’s life.

“It wasn’t my fault; the devil made me do it.”

When contacted, police spokesman Dolapo Badmos, confirmed the report and warned that pedophiles would face harsh justice.

“The Lagos state police command will not spare rapists,” she said.

“We want to appeal to parents of victims to speak up and report to the nearest police station.

“They must also keep watchful eyes on their children to protect them from sexual abuse.”

https://www.naij.com/805916-confession-raped-12-year-old-girl-shut.html

Re: Pervert Relates His Rape Of 12-year-old Girl by doughziay: 5:59am On Apr 21, 2016
U can see desperation in his eyes!
Go and look for a job and get a life, He said no

ODE!!!
Re: Pervert Relates His Rape Of 12-year-old Girl by chukslawrence(m): 5:59am On Apr 21, 2016
Shameful
Re: Pervert Relates His Rape Of 12-year-old Girl by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked wonderful
Re: Pervert Relates His Rape Of 12-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 21, 2016
All rapists & perverts shud be sentenced brutally as well by cutting off their d1ck...

They need to pay back at all cost...
Re: Pervert Relates His Rape Of 12-year-old Girl by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 21, 2016
undecided at profile topic! Relates abi "recaps"?
Re: Pervert Relates His Rape Of 12-year-old Girl by divinehand2003(m): 6:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Can you imagine he said this popular phrase again, '' IT'S NOT MY FAULT, THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT".

He wants us to blame Mr Devil, the doer of anything bad.
Re: Pervert Relates His Rape Of 12-year-old Girl by Flexherbal(m): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2016
What a shame!
It's time to apply the law.

(1) (Reply)

New Pics Of 4yr Old Boy Left Blind Afta Ritualists In Zaria Plucked Out His Eyes / User Shares How He Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos / Governor Wike Declears Total War On Cultists In River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.