Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) (3697 Views)

Roger Federer Vs Venus Williams Its Going Down Guys. / Nigeria Vs South Africa : A Must Win For Super Eagles / Ahmed Musa's Quick Brace Ends Leicester's 10 Away Games Without A Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2016
Hi stakers,

Yesterday 20th April was a good one for me. I cashed out #52,000 with #3,000 in 3 different tickets (#1,000 on each). 2 tickets won and one failed. Summed up the two wins gave me 52k.

Want to know how I did it? Now I will show you. I've been preparing this one since monday for us all. Just be ready to stake 3k (1k for each slip).

It's going to be a 9game accumulation in 3 days (friday, satday and sunday). Don't panic. It will surely win. I don't buy games but I take my time to prepare them.

Look at these games below

Liverpool. v Newcastle
Man city. V Stoke city
Alt. Mad. V Malaga
Barca. V Gijon
Hertha. V bayern
Univ. V Limerick
Rangers V Alloa
Fc vaduzv Basel
Stutgard. V. Borussia dormund

In every match, there are only 3 major either occurrences. (1X2) but in this case, we are exploring different happenings in a match.

I picked those 9 matches bc the possibility of predicting them correctly are very high.

Therefore, I have carefully prepared those 9matches using 3 different tickets.

Here they are as follows.....

If you are with me, signal by typing CARRY GO

1 Like

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by eyoama(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2016
CARRY GO
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by viktor88: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2016
Oga, carry go
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by pets4chris(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2016
carry go
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by Carmal90(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2016
carry go
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
I am Happy you are following.
Now the first ticket is what I call my LAST HOPE of RECOVERY.
It simply means that if every other ticket fails, I bank on this one firmly not to lose and I recover my 2k from the lost tickets, which means i'm still in business.

Now here they are....

Liverpool-Newcastle.....1 (they are playing the least on the league table)

Man city-Stock city....1.5 (both team are very good goal scorers)

Atl mad-Malaga............1( home team can't sell off this closest opportunity to win the league)

Barca-Gijon..................1ht (threatened by 2 rival clubs, so it's a win)

Hertha-Bayern..............AWEH (sealing the league title)

University-Limerick........2( away team has never lost a match)

Rangers-Alloaa..............1ht (playing the nursery school pupils lolz)

Stuggart-Borussia Dortmond...1.5( they love hitting back of the net)

Fc vaduz-Basel..............2 ( very good in away matches)

Total odds-- 10 which will give you about 12k if played with #1,000

When all is lost, this ticket is sure to win your money back. We would be going to the 2nd phase after this time out.

Bet9ja code: LCBT68

Any question?
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by ciskenn(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
Carry go
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by damilare96(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
give us your number so as to contact u
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
In some sports, there are only 2 options which means there's no draw. A winner must be emerge.

This is the 2nd ticket I am going show you. The potential winning will increase. Remember gambling is a risk but i've converted mine to a business (No JOB IN NAIJA) and it's paying. You just need to study it carefully and you are good to go.

Before I go into the 2nd phase, you'd bear with me that there are a lot of matches played on weekends. Ignoring them, to me is like ignoring an interview invitation from shell. Lolz.

Now in this 2nd ticket, ur risk increases and your earning increases too. If it plays, you have won 2 tickets but if it doesn't, ur first ticket keeps you going.

Here they are as follows

Liverpool. v Newcastle 1&1.5

Man city. V Stoke city 1ht

Alt. Mad. V Malaga HWBH

Barca. V Gijon (0:2)1

Hertha. V bayern 2

Univ. V Limerick 2ht

Rangers V Alloa 1

Fc vaduzv Basel 2

Stutgard. V. Borussia dormund 0.5ht

Bet9ja code: LCQGBG

Any question so far?
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
damilare96:
give us your number so as to contact u

08037662693 (watsapp)
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by mclechelle: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2016

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by Okosisiadada: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nice strategy! Carry go!
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Dear reader, this is what I do for a living. Go ahead and say gambling isn't a business. To me it is.
Just yestday, I made #52,000. I would have posted the ticket but i've submitted and collected my cash, rushed to the bank and deposited it. I use gambling to raise and save money. If you wish to join me, follow my simple rule. There's no business that does not record a bad flow, customer's demand etc but At the end of every tunnel, brother we go see light.

Now here is my 3rd and last ticket for the weekend

Like I said earlier, 2nd and last tickets are probable win games. The possibility of winning is ofcos very high but this is football, anything can happen.
We are approaching the end of the season. The relegated ones are struggling to finish atleast 17th position while the big four are fighting for champions league qualification.

I have included real Madrid in this one because they have near chances of finishing 2nd and not 1st. So the position you finish in a league matters esp in La liga.

Alt. Mad. V Malaga HWEH

Barca. V Gijon HWBH

Hertha. V bayern 2

Univ. V Limerick 2ht

Rangers V Alloa 1ht

Fc vaduz v Basel 2

Stutgard. V. Borussia dormund AWEH

Rayo vallecano v real Madrid AWEH

Bet9ja code : LCWPBQ

I'm certain that we'd have a testiMONEY

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
MY ADVICE

1. Don't just choose a game because they are good, you choose because you can improvise.

2. Don't depend on any team. Imagine what happened to almighty barcelona (losing 3 consecutively) before they found 8 nil win against deportivo. All their lost matches played 0.5 ht

3. Don't bet with your entire money. Every business has a capital. Keep some money just for the business

4. #100 stake to win 1million is 99% bound to lose. When I see long tickets, I smile in disdain cos losing is sure. Unless God wants to bless you through it.

If you want to keep winning and stashing money, don't exceed 9-10 games accumulation.
Play, reshuffle and play again. There must be an either win

That's all for now. See you on cash day

1 Like

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by Okosisiadada: 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Thanks, I expect all green.
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by rajiabiodun03(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
henry255:
It simply means that if every other ticket fails, I bank on this one firmly not to lose and I recover my 2k from the lost tickets, which means i'm still in business.

Now here they are....

Atl mad-Malaga............1( home team can't sell off this closest opportunity to win the league)

When all is lost, this ticket is sure to win your money back. We would be going to the 2nd phase after this time out.

Any question?

Pls always include Country and league for easy access to the team for those of us using another bookie.
Nice job

Thank you!
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by Chigorkizz(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Thank you Henry.I think this is my final bus stop.Am here to stay.
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by latfun22(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
henry255:

Now here they are....

Any question?
But am thinking Newcastle are in relegation battle and they dont want to relegate. btts or what do u think?

1 Like

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
latfun22:
But am thinking Newcastle are in relegation battle and they dont want to relegate. btts or what do u think?

Nice observation but I always get scared playing btts. Liverpool is having fun in recent time and will stop at nothing but to win their next match. The players so much believe in klopp cos he is bringing out d best in them
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by skylane: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Instead play liverpool newcastle over 0.5 2ndhalf. Or over 1.5 goals, newcastle is relegation team so dey might even match fix and beat liverpool,
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by jammyunn(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
that Liverpool game is a bit risky for me. they have a europa league sf coming next week (they might rest players) and Newcastle with what I saw against mancity is fighting for their lives to avoid relegation. and they're coming with a former Liverpool boss. I think overs(either over1 or 2) is the best. then as for rangers of Scotland, they've won the league and their opponent is fighting relegation, so I suggest overs as well. all in all, this is a good prediction.

3 Likes

Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2016
Hello stakers,

Today marks the commencement of our WIN tickets. Hope u've played yours?

They are very good predictions with about 99.9% chances of winning.

I am very certain that our bookies will disburse by monday morning.

In a matter of time, I'd upload my ticket here.

Goodluck to me and you. Have a great day

Henry(Match predictor))
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by Okosisiadada: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2016
I expect all Green in the three tickets! Goodluck!
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
For those of us that wishes to play from #2000 and above, this is for you. 1000%

Bet9ja code: LG8Q95
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by dopeJemi: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
henry255:
For those of us that wishes to play from #2000 and above, this is for you. 1000%

Bet9ja code: LG8Q95

How many odds?
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by excibel005: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
1.FALKENBERG VS NORRKOPING 1X(SWEDEN) 2.PRESTON VS BURNLEY(ENGLAND) (O:2)2 3.FREIBURG VS DUISBURG(GERMANY) 1X 4.LINZ VS NEUSTADT 1X(AUSTRIA) 5.VENLO VS EMMEN 1X(HOLAND) 6.LEGIA VS CRACOVIA 1X(POLAND).PLAY AROUND WIT DIS GAMES.STARTING BY 6:30.GUD LUCK.
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by henry255: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
dopeJemi:

How many odds?

7odds
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by dopeJemi: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
henry255:

7odds

Okay thanks
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by sexaddict08(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
henry255:

Dear reader, this is what I do for a living. Go ahead and say gambling isn't a business. To me it is.
Just yestday, I made #52,000. I would have posted the ticket but i've submitted and collected my cash, rushed to the bank and deposited it. I use gambling to raise and save money. If you wish to join me, follow my simple rule. There's no business that does not record a bad flow, customer's demand etc but At the end of every tunnel, brother we go see light.

Now here is my 3rd and last ticket for the weekend

Like I said earlier, 2nd and last tickets are probable win games. The possibility of winning is ofcos very high but this is football, anything can happen.
We are approaching the end of the season. The relegated ones are struggling to finish atleast 17th position while the big four are fighting for champions league qualification.

I have included real Madrid in this one because they have near chances of finishing 2nd and not 1st. So the position you finish in a league matters esp in La liga.

Alt. Mad. V Malaga HWEH

Barca. V Gijon HWBH

Hertha. V bayern 2

Univ. V Limerick 2ht

Rangers V Alloa 1ht

Fc vaduz v Basel 2

Stutgard. V. Borussia dormund AWEH

Rayo vallecano v real Madrid AWEH

Bet9ja code : LCWPBQ

I'm certain that we'd have a testiMONEY

Goodluck

nice job...make I scare you!!

Liverpool is very risky playing against a club that still have hope of escaping relegation and coached by Benitez. Remember they just played 1-1 with Man City after 3-0 win. Anything can happen.

Yes, Limereck are superve and have not lost any match, but they will still loose one day.

Basel are the best in the league but they can afford to loose 3 matches straight and still carry the league just like Barcelona.

Rangers na good club but them go mumu when u least expected.
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by sexaddict08(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
henry255:

Nice observation but I always get scared playing btts. Liverpool is having fun in recent time and will stop at nothing but to win their next match. The players so much believe in klopp cos he is bringing out d best in them

Klopp will Flopp when u least expected.
good luck sha...
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by excibel005: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2016
PLAY AROUND WIT DIS 98% SURE GAME ND REWARD ME LATER.1 WOLFSBURG-AUGSBURG 1X 2.STUTTGART-BORUSSIA DORTMUND 2X 3.BOUNEMOUNT-CHELSEA(0:2)2 4.SPARTAK MOSCOW-MORDOVIA(RUSSIA) 1 5.MIDDLESBOROUGH-IPSWICH 1 6.HULL-LEEDS 1X 7.RAYO-REAL MADRID 2 8. ATL. MADRID-MALAGA 1X 9.WIGAN-SOUTHEND 1 10.OXFORD UTD-HARTLEPOOL 1X 11.GRIMSBY-CHESTER 1X 12.SPORTING LISBON-UNIAO MAIDARA(PORTUGAL) 1(HT/FT) 13.STEAUA BUCUREST-VIITORUL CONSTANTA(ROMANIA) 1 14.CAGLIARI-LANCIANO(ITALY B) 1...ABOVE 12ODDS.STARTING BY 2PM.GUDLUCK.
Re: Its Going To Be A WIN WIN For Everybody (match Predictor) by sexaddict08(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2016
excibel005:
PLAY AROUND WIT DIS 98% SURE GAME ND REWARD ME LATER.1 WOLFSBURG-AUGSBURG 1X 2.STUTTGART-BORUSSIA DORTMUND 2X 3.BOUNEMOUNT-CHELSEA(0:2)2 4.SPARTAK MOSCOW-MORDOVIA(RUSSIA) 1 5.MIDDLESBOROUGH-IPSWICH 1 6.HULL-LEEDS 1X 7.RAYO-REAL MADRID 2 8. ATL. MADRID-MALAGA 1X 9.WIGAN-SOUTHEND 1 10.OXFORD UTD-HARTLEPOOL 1X 11.GRIMSBY-CHESTER 1X 12.SPORTING LISBON-UNIAO MAIDARA(PORTUGAL) 1(HT/FT) 13.STEAUA BUCUREST-VIITORUL CONSTANTA(ROMANIA) 1 14.CAGLIARI-LANCIANO(ITALY B) 1...ABOVE 12ODDS.STARTING BY 2PM.GUDLUCK.

nice collections...
but try open your own thread now

(1) (2) (Reply)

OLE GUNNER SOLSKJAER coach of Manchester united sacked / Is Ramsey Noah Twin / UEFA To Penalize Barca-psg Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.