Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg (42983 Views)

Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics / Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
blueAgent:

Nice one. i feel happy seeing people who have something upstairs. people who have good analytical skills.
The reason why diversification have not been Succesful is becos the white investors have not shown much intrest. the day a whiteman will go to kogi and starting exporting Iron ore. this clowns will start whinning.

Africans lack the capacity to research,discover,analyse ,plan and build worldclass enterprises that will use the local available reasources.. except for very few ones like dangote. the rest are waiting for oil money.
Which it's success of course was becos of the whiteman's involument.

They talk with their mouth and reason with their anus.

In as much as you make some valid points I dont think its wise the way you use the word *White man* as even white people never use such terms as its very sensitive.Not every technology today was made by white men, black men do have some too.The colour of one's skin is no limit to how he or she reasons.the circumstances round their environment does.I am black and a Nigerian and a living example.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
You just proved why your cliam of having IQ equal to that of whites is flawed . you could not even comprehend my statement.
I said the mali empire and other African Civilization were highly influenced by the arabs(white) which they traded with. what is their you don't understand.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
erico2k2:

In as much as you make some valid points I dont think its wise the way you use the word *White man* as even white people never use such terms as its very sensitive.Not every technology today was made by white men, black men do have some too.The colour of one's skin is no limit to how he or she reasons.the circumstances round their environment does.I am black and a Nigerian and a living example.

White people= all the great scientific, medical
and technological discoveries
That computer you’re on
The software that drives your computer
The Internet & nearly all web applications
Recorded music
Motion picture
TV
Radio
Camera
Telephone
Light bulb
Medicine
Automobile
Rocketry (modern)
Satellite
Spacecraft
Airplane
Skyscraper
Telescope
Printing press
Eyeglasses
Contact lenses
Microwave oven
Metallurgy (most discoveries and methods)
Materials science (plastics, compounds, & most
other synthetics)
95% of medical advancements
95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
Modern food preservatives
Most scientific breakthroughs over the past
1000 years
The bulk of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry,
and Biology
Astronomy (most discoveries and mapping
techniques)
Sea navigation (most advancements)
Discovery of DNA
Genetics (most research)
Microscope
Laser technology and its myriad of uses
Harnessing electricity
Nuclear energy
Wireless technology
Air conditioning devices
Refrigeration
Modern agricultural techniques
Oil and gas discovery and production.
Modern Systems of government.

Blacks are no match for whites ,not even Asians could match them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
erico2k2:

What is your argument?
That blacks in better environment will perform like the whites. I Abeg to defer. the most intelligent black man you can mention now is a product of Western Education.
All the theories and formulars you learnt at school .have U asked yourself were they came from or do they fall from the sky?
Their is no proffession or sports that the whites did not either single handely or contributed most in its establishment.

Weather In Economics,All Engineering,Social Science,Medicines,Sciences,Sports,Arts,music,inventions,Insurance accounting,Trade,Religeon,language,Fashion( the whole world wears jeans,Suit and tie),even world leaders of Japan and Asian wear Suits.

In conclusion no other race have influenced this world as much as the White race.

Google about the age of enlightment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by vanunu: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Truth234:

Sorry, you don't seems to understand it. We are losing more dollar by selling bellow realistic exchange rate, whereas majority of people buy it at black market rate. Forex policy need to be adjusted before we lose more jobs due to foreign companies leaving the economy.

Current scarcity is what is pushing the exchange rate up on the parallel market, inflation at 4 years high, FDI low, etc. I am sure FG don't want to add more unemploym
ent to all that.

Buhari is just giving out free money, without knowing it.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by omonnakoda: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
blueAgent:

What is your argument?
That blacks in better environment will perform like the whites. I Abeg to defer. the most intelligent black man you can mention now is a product of Western Education.
All the theories and formulars you learnt at school .have U asked yourself were they came from or do they fall from the sky?
Their is no proffession or sports that the whites did not either single handely or contributed most in its establishment.

Weather In Economics,All Engineering,Social Science,Medicines,Sciences,Sports,Arts,music,inventions,Insurance accounting,Trade,Religeon,language,Fashion( the whole world wears jeans,Suit and tie),even world leaders of Japan and Asian wear Suits.

In conclusion no other race have influenced this world as much as the White race.

Google about the age of enlightment.

You need to study history in detail. Writing was discovered thousands of years ago in the area around the Middle East at which time the "West" were living in caves, rather feral existence I might add ,eventually they caught up and surpassed what came before but we must not forget timelines. Go and check when writing was discovered and compare with the first written record from the "WEST". It would be a mistake to believe that man has reached his peak and this is as good as it gets. Different peoples have contributed in their own ways and their own time. Civilization did not start with white folk and there is no reason to believe it will end with them . Others would argue that the Middle Eastern influence was the most pivotal in changing man from beast to intellectual and nowhere is that more evident than in Europe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
@BlueAgent
I employ you to read more I to history.
I am a modern day Engineer in the UK. I also know the history of my profession.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Black Inventorse > Black Inventors

Black Inventors through American History

George Alcorn
Not many inventors have resumes as impressive as George Edward Alcorn's. Among his credits, the African-American inventor received a B.A. in physics, a master's degree in nuclear physics and a Ph.D in atomic and molecular physics. Despite such impressive credentials, Alcorn is probably most famous for his innovation of the imaging x-ray spectrometer.

Benjamin Banneker
In the Stevie Wonder song "Black Man," the Motown marvel sings of Benjamin Banneker: "first clock to be made in America was created by a black man." Though the song is a fitting salute to a great inventor (and African Americans in general), it only touches on the genius of Benjamin Banneker and the many hats he wore – as a farmer, mathematician, astronomer, author and land surveyor.

Dr. Patricia Bath
Imagine living in a world ranging from hazy, clouded vision to that of total darkness for 30 years. Before 1985, that was the plight of those with cataracts who did not want to risk surgery with a mechanical grinder. Now imagine sitting in a doctor's office without being able to see her as she explains that it may be possible to restore your vision.

Otis Boykin
Few inventors have had the lasting impact of Otis Boykin. Look around the house today and you'll see a variety of devices that utilize components made by Boykin – including computers, radios and TV sets. Boykin's inventions are all the more impressive when one considers he was an African American in a time of segregation and the field of electronics was not as well-established as it is today.

Marie Van Brittan Brown
While home security systems today are more advanced than ever, back in 1966 the idea for a home surveillance device seemed almost unthinkable. That was the year famous African-American inventor Marie Van Brittan Brown, and her partner Albert Brown, applied for an invention patent for a closed-circuit television security system.

George Washington Carver
Generally, when people think of famous African-American inventors, one of the first names that springs to mind is George Washington Carver. Perhaps most famously, Carver discovered over 300 different uses for peanuts – including making cooking oil, axle grease and printer's ink.

George Crum
Every time a person crunches into a potato chip, he or she is enjoying the delicious taste of one of the world's most famous snacks – a treat that might not exist without the contribution of black inventor George Crum. 

Dr. Mark Dean
As a child, Mark Dean excelled in math. In elementary school, he took advanced level math courses and, in high school, Dean even built his own computer, radio, and amplifier. Dean continued his interests and went on to obtain a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Tennessee, a masters degree in electrical engineering from Florida Atlantic University and a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Stanford.

Dr. Charles Richard Drew
It's impossible to determine how many hundreds of thousands of people would have lost their lives without the contributions of African-American inventor Dr. Charles Drew. This physician, researcher and surgeon revolutionized the understanding of blood plasma – leading to the invention of blood banks.

Kenneth J. Dunkley
Kenneth J. Dunkley is currently the president of the Holospace Laboratories Inc. in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. He is best known for inventing Three Dimensional Viewing Glasses (3-DVG) – his patented invention that displays 3-D effects from regular 2-D photos without any type of lenses, mirrors or optical elements.

Dr. Philip Emeagwali
Philip Emeagwali, who has been called the "Bill Gates of Africa," was born in Nigeria in 1957. Like many African schoolchildren, he dropped out of school at age 14 because his father could not continue paying Emeagwali's school fees. However, his father continued teaching him at home and everyday Emeagwali performed mental exercises such as solving 100 math problems in one hour.

Dr. Betty Harris
Born and raised in Monroe, Louisiana, the young Betty Harris was interested in chemistry. At college she obtained a BS degree in chemistry from Southern University and an MS degree in chemistry from Atlanta University.

Dr. Shirley Jackson
Dr. Shirley Jackson, a theoretical physicist, has been credited with making many advances in science. She first developed an interest in science and mathematics during her childhood and conducted experiments and studies such as on the eating habits of honeybees. She followed this interest to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) where she received a bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree, all in the field of physics.

Lonnie G. Johnson
An anonymous source said of the Super Soaker®: "I got fired from a job once because of my Super Soaker. I guess that's what happens when you accidentally drench a customer when you're trying to get a co-worker who ducks."

Frederick McKinley Jones
Anytime you see a truck on the highway transporting refrigerated or frozen food, you're seeing the work of Frederick McKinley Jones. One of the most prolific Black inventors ever, Jones patented more than 60 inventions in his lifetime.

Garrett A. Morgan
Many of the world's most famous inventors only produced one major invention that garnered recognition and cemented their prominent status. But Garret Augustus Morgan, one of the country's most successful African-American inventors, created two – the gas mask and the traffic signal.

Valerie Thomas
Did you ever think of what it might be like if your television could project the on-screen image directly into your living room as a 3-Dimensional image? Maybe not, but if it happens, you may have Valerie Thomas to thank for it.

John Henry Thompson
Even in high school, John Henry Thompson was interested in computer programming languages. He taught himself several programming languages such as FORTRAN, PLI, COBOL and JCL while working in a New York research facility. Thompson's goal was to absorb as much knowledge as possible so he could develop his own computer language.

James E. West
Ninety percent of microphones used today are based on the ingenuity of James Edward West, an African-American inventor born in 1931 in Prince Edwards County, VA. If you've ever talked on the telephone, you've probably used his invention.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
omonnakoda:
You need to study history in detail. Writing was discovered thousands of years ago in the area around the Middle East at which time the "West" were living in caves, rather feral existence I might add ,eventually they caught up and surpassed what came before but we must not forget timelines. Go and check when writing was discovered and compare with the first written record from the "WEST". It would be a mistake to believe that man has reached his peak and this is as good as it gets. Different peoples have contributed in their own ways and their own time. Civilization did not start with white folk and there is no reason to believe it will end with them . Others would argue that the Middle Eastern influence was the most pivotal in changing man from beast to intellectual and nowhere is that more evident than in Europe

I laugh.Europeans living in Caves?
Where do you think the Europeans came from.
Who were the Assyrians,Persians,Babylonians.
go and read about IndoEuropean languages. and migration of Assyrians,Sycthains tribe and other ancient tribes.
Of course Civilization Started in mesopotamia.
present day Iraq and also the location of the tower of Babel. all the races where present their in their quest to build that Tower. from their all the tribes left to different contients. many with the Knowledge of building towers and other civilization. that is why prymaids can be found in NorthAmerica and SouthAmerica ,as well as in North Africa. so stop confusing yourself that Europeans were living in Caves.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
erico2k2:
@BlueAgent

So how many of the formulars and theories in your on branch of engineering did your black brothers discover or establish.
U think UK realied on U and other Nigerians to attain their present level of development?
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
erico2k2:
@BlueAgent

80% of those on that list of inventors are scam. the rest benefitted from white man's education system.they only improve slightly what the white man has done. if i had time i would have disproved most of them with facts one after the other.

https://whitelocust./black-invention-myths/

That's how U spread false information. No SINGLE person invented the internet. and Philip Emeagwali was no where near anything called internet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
erico2k2:
Black Inventorse > Black Inventors

Black Inventors through American History

George Alcorn
Not many inventors have resumes as impressive as George Edward Alcorn's. Among his credits, the African-American inventor received a B.A. in physics, a master's degree in nuclear physics and a Ph.D in atomic and molecular physics. Despite such impressive credentials, Alcorn is probably most famous for his innovation of the imaging x-ray spectrometer.

Benjamin Banneker
In the Stevie Wonder song "Black Man," the Motown marvel sings of Benjamin Banneker: "first clock to be made in America was created by a black man." Though the song is a fitting salute to a great inventor (and African Americans in general), it only touches on the genius of Benjamin Banneker and the many hats he wore – as a farmer, mathematician, astronomer, author and land surveyor.

Dr. Patricia Bath
Imagine living in a world ranging from hazy, clouded vision to that of total darkness for 30 years. Before 1985, that was the plight of those with cataracts who did not want to risk surgery with a mechanical grinder. Now imagine sitting in a doctor's office without being able to see her as she explains that it may be possible to restore your vision.

Otis Boykin
Few inventors have had the lasting impact of Otis Boykin. Look around the house today and you'll see a variety of devices that utilize components made by Boykin – including computers, radios and TV sets. Boykin's inventions are all the more impressive when one considers he was an African American in a time of segregation and the field of electronics was not as well-established as it is today.

Marie Van Brittan Brown
While home security systems today are more advanced than ever, back in 1966 the idea for a home surveillance device seemed almost unthinkable. That was the year famous African-American inventor Marie Van Brittan Brown, and her partner Albert Brown, applied for an invention patent for a closed-circuit television security system.

George Washington Carver
Generally, when people think of famous African-American inventors, one of the first names that springs to mind is George Washington Carver. Perhaps most famously, Carver discovered over 300 different uses for peanuts – including making cooking oil, axle grease and printer's ink.

George Crum
Every time a person crunches into a potato chip, he or she is enjoying the delicious taste of one of the world's most famous snacks – a treat that might not exist without the contribution of black inventor George Crum. 

Dr. Mark Dean
As a child, Mark Dean excelled in math. In elementary school, he took advanced level math courses and, in high school, Dean even built his own computer, radio, and amplifier. Dean continued his interests and went on to obtain a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Tennessee, a masters degree in electrical engineering from Florida Atlantic University and a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Stanford.

Dr. Charles Richard Drew
It's impossible to determine how many hundreds of thousands of people would have lost their lives without the contributions of African-American inventor Dr. Charles Drew. This physician, researcher and surgeon revolutionized the understanding of blood plasma – leading to the invention of blood banks.

Kenneth J. Dunkley
Kenneth J. Dunkley is currently the president of the Holospace Laboratories Inc. in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. He is best known for inventing Three Dimensional Viewing Glasses (3-DVG) – his patented invention that displays 3-D effects from regular 2-D photos without any type of lenses, mirrors or optical elements.

Dr. Philip Emeagwali
Philip Emeagwali, who has been called the "Bill Gates of Africa," was born in Nigeria in 1957. Like many African schoolchildren, he dropped out of school at age 14 because his father could not continue paying Emeagwali's school fees. However, his father continued teaching him at home and everyday Emeagwali performed mental exercises such as solving 100 math problems in one hour.

Dr. Betty Harris
Born and raised in Monroe, Louisiana, the young Betty Harris was interested in chemistry. At college she obtained a BS degree in chemistry from Southern University and an MS degree in chemistry from Atlanta University.

Dr. Shirley Jackson
Dr. Shirley Jackson, a theoretical physicist, has been credited with making many advances in science. She first developed an interest in science and mathematics during her childhood and conducted experiments and studies such as on the eating habits of honeybees. She followed this interest to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) where she received a bachelors, masters, and doctoral degree, all in the field of physics.

Lonnie G. Johnson
An anonymous source said of the Super Soaker®: "I got fired from a job once because of my Super Soaker. I guess that's what happens when you accidentally drench a customer when you're trying to get a co-worker who ducks."

Frederick McKinley Jones
Anytime you see a truck on the highway transporting refrigerated or frozen food, you're seeing the work of Frederick McKinley Jones. One of the most prolific Black inventors ever, Jones patented more than 60 inventions in his lifetime.

Garrett A. Morgan
Many of the world's most famous inventors only produced one major invention that garnered recognition and cemented their prominent status. But Garret Augustus Morgan, one of the country's most successful African-American inventors, created two – the gas mask and the traffic signal.

Valerie Thomas
Did you ever think of what it might be like if your television could project the on-screen image directly into your living room as a 3-Dimensional image? Maybe not, but if it happens, you may have Valerie Thomas to thank for it.

John Henry Thompson
Even in high school, John Henry Thompson was interested in computer programming languages. He taught himself several programming languages such as FORTRAN, PLI, COBOL and JCL while working in a New York research facility. Thompson's goal was to absorb as much knowledge as possible so he could develop his own computer language.

James E. West
Ninety percent of microphones used today are based on the ingenuity of James Edward West, an African-American inventor born in 1931 in Prince Edwards County, VA. If you've ever talked on the telephone, you've probably used his invention.

80% of those on that list of inventors are scam. the rest benefitted from white man's education system.they only improve slightly what the white man has done. if i had time i would have disproved most of them with facts one after the other.

That's how U spread false information. No SINGLE person invented the internet. and Philip Emeagwali was no where near anything called internet.

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
erico2k2:
@BlueAgent

Why did Nigerians know that they had crudeoil. when the west have been producing theirs for over80yrs .it took the white man's assistance before they could know that they had oil .how much more how to produce it.

U talk of environment . but U fail to ask Urself who created a better environment for the west. or environment fall from the sky.

The farms the white Zimbabewe farmers where farming was the same farm given to blacks. and they could not manage it. its that not an existing good environment. i mean the whites worked those farms and made Zimbabewe the food basket of Southern Africa.

Detriot known as the automobile capital of the world today it is 85%black populated .filled with crime,Slums,today the government is raising money to demonlish large parts of the city.a city that has existed for over a century under white rule. just 50yrs under black rule,with blacks as mayors ,city councilors, City police chiefs. the city has filed for bankruptcy.
Same story with Birmingham,Baltimore,Selma,Chicago. e.t.c U can google about this issues.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by omonnakoda: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh.Europeans living in Caves?
Where do you think the Europeans came from.
Who were the Assyrians,Persians,Babylonians.
go and read about IndoEuropean languages. and migration of Assyrians,Sycthains tribe and other ancient tribes.
Of course Civilization Started in mesopotamia.
present day Iraq and also the location of the tower of Babel. all the races where present their in their quest to build that Tower. from their all the tribes left to different contients. many with the Knowledge of building towers and other civilization. that is why prymaids can be found in NorthAmerica and SouthAmerica ,as well as in North Africa. so stop confusing yourself that Europeans were living in Caves.
ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
blueAgent:

So how many of the formulars and theories in your on branch of engineering did your black brothers discover or establish.
U think UK realied on U and other Nigerians to attain their present level of development?
yes unfortunately, some part of the Uk rely on me.A certain council in west london was able to make £50m from vehicle moving contravention due to a development in self tracking ANPR Camera I did.if we go on well on this discussion I am more than happy to point you a link.I also have a friend here who is into medical research,he did something that would land him in jail but the Judge said he was too important to be put i n jail, so he was fined and let go.This got to do with stern cells.
Look the bottom line is there are loads of intelligent black people everywhere, mayBE you have not been privileged to meet them.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
blueAgent:

Why did Nigerians know that they had crudeoil. when the west have been producing theirs for over80yrs .it took the white man's assistance before they could know that they had oil .how much more how to produce it.

U talk of environment . but U fail to ask Urself who created a better environment for the west. or environment fall from the sky.

The farms the white Zimbabewe farmers where farming was the same farm given to blacks. and they could not manage it. its that not an existing good environment. i mean the whites worked those farms and made Zimbabewe the food basket of Southern Africa.

Detriot known as the automobile capital of the world today it is 85%black populated .filled with crime,Slums,today the government is raising money to demonlish large parts of the city.a city that has existed for over a century under white rule. just 50yrs under black rule,with blacks as mayors ,city councilors, City police chiefs. the city has filed for bankruptcy.
Same story with Birmingham,Baltimore,Selma,Chicago. e.t.c U can google about this issues.
well I don't think you ar reasoning deep into waht I said,Environment dont just mean your physical environment, you are talking about farming, land and weather these are all physical, i don't know where you live but you cant be hungry and read then understand,you cannot read i n heat and mosquito and understand.So Detroit is for blacks alone yeah?no whites?
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
blueAgent:

what are you on about,who said anything about the Internet?Plz re read again about Philip Emeagwali, waht has he got to do with the Internet?
and Plz come and disprove all I posted,I dare you to.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
blueAgent:

More proof
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Edward_Alcorn,_Jr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Banneker

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Bath

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Boykin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Van_Brittan_Brown

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver
just look at the people you call SCAM, for the simple fact you could not bring yourself to accept the fact that they did what they did in exceptional and most difficult situation under strong racial segregation.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 5:07am On Apr 27, 2016
erico2k2:

well I don't think you ar reasoning deep into waht I said,Environment dont just mean your physical environment, you are talking about farming, land and weather these are all physical, i don't know where you live but you cant be hungry and read then understand,you cannot read i n heat and mosquito and understand.So Detroit is for blacks alone yeah?no whites?

U are Confused. which other Enivornment are U talking about and I asked U the Environment of the west who created it.?
both their physical and physcological Enivornment.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2016
erico2k2:

More proof
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Edward_Alcorn,_Jr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Banneker

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Bath

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Boykin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Van_Brittan_Brown

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver
just look at the people you call SCAM, for the simple fact you could not bring yourself to accept the fact that they did what they did in exceptional and most difficult situation under strong racial segregation.

I have read about most of those people on that list .even before the advent of the Internet and Wikipedia.
Funny you only mentioned black people in Western countries.did you realy read about this people .especially on Benjamin Benneker?

Secondly
I never said Whites only contributed to Science or Civilization.
What i said is they Contributed far more than any other races combined.

In the country of the blind, the one-
eyed man is king ” – Erasmus
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 5:45am On Apr 27, 2016
erico2k2:

yes unfortunately, some part of the Uk rely on me.A certain council in west london was able to make £50m from vehicle moving contravention due to a development in self tracking ANPR Camera I did.if we go on well on this discussion I am more than happy to point you a link.I also have a friend here who is into medical research,he did something that would land him in jail but the Judge said he was too important to be put i n jail, so he was fined and let go.This got to do with stern cells.
Look the bottom line is there are loads of intelligent black people everywhere, mayBE you have not been privileged to meet them.

I laugh . you did a car service program. using a whiteMan's knoweledge on Physics,Geography.computer, and you still don't understand how much they influenced your work.

Their are exceptional blacks. yes but all our acheivements are based on foundations mostly built by whites.

secondly U cannot compare and intiator to an imitator.
Newton wrote most of his laws of motion from observation and experiment. which we all make use of today.including U. they have influnced us more than U have ever influnced them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
blueAgent:

U are Confused. which other Enivornment are U talking about and I asked U the Environment of the west who created it.?
both their physical and physcological Enivornment.
If you think deeply and are matured enough in the ways science work you will realize technological break fru comes as a result of research and desperation where there are no alternatives, if you have alternatives waht you will have is modernization.What I mean by Environment of physical challenges ie, I wont be thinking of making a machine that makes my room cold if I live in the artic, I would be thinking of making a machine that makes my room Hot.But you need to have a science brain to think in this frame of mind and I am afraid you dont.Calling one confused is something you get from someone who still get thier school fees paid.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh . you did a car service program. using a whiteMan's knoweledge on Physics,Geography.computer, and you still don't understand how much they influenced your work.

Their are exceptional blacks. yes but all our acheivements are based on foundations mostly built by whites.

Newton wrote most of his laws of motion from observation and experiment. which we all make use of today.including U. they have influnced us more than U have ever influnced them.
This is the part you are missing, the first Radios and TV where made in the UK, but are the Engineers in the UK the best when it comes to Electronics? answer NO the Japs are.You made refrence to Sir Isaac newton of blessed memory, he pioneered the reflective telescope .he used mirrors.Now Mirrors wher not his invention, they where made by someone else,If you delv deep into the history of mirors you will learn that the earliest mirrrors where made in Turkey circa 6000 BC.In Egypt mirrors found where dated 3000BC,these where made from obsidian.
SO as you can tell,even Newton used things and technology from Africa and Asia from back then,Im using mirrors as an Example as it forms a great deal of my work.
Re Initiator and Imitator, to Imitate is actually hard cos you want to remanufacture something to same standard as something else or even better, is that not what everyone does nowadays the chinese the first in the list? all you have to do is reverse technology and tweak a few bits.Would it not be nice to invest your time and tweak a few mirrors to provide night vision googles for our gallant troops to use in combat at night?
ALl Im saying is technology is a compound knowledge, you can never build everything from scratch, some knowledge are know as tool knowledge which forms the basis of everything,then we all start from there,some are natural others are man made.Examples, obsidian is a natural Mirror and we also have natural magnets too.. We have free force of nature that pushes everything down as in gravity I could go on and on but I will be speaking gibberish ,I'm hoping you get where I'm heading.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
blueAgent:

I like to think I'm talking with someone of great reasoning here, Can you tell me the relationship between CAR SERVICE PROGRAM and what I just wrote or you don't understand what I was talking about,however if you don I am more than happy to explain to you waht it means,and it has nothing to do with car service.Assumption is a downwards way of thinking.You end up learning zero.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
blueAgent:

I have read about most of those people on that list .even before the advent of the Internet and Wikipedia.
Funny you only mentioned black people in Western countries.did you realy read about this people .especially on Benjamin Benneker?

Secondly
I never said Whites only contributed to Science or Civilization.
What i said is they Contributed far more than any other races combined.

In the country of the blind, the one-
eyed man is king ” – Erasmus
I'm confused here, whom are you referring to as white men? Turkish and chinese inclusive?
you said you read about these people B4 the age of the internet right, in what medium and where,bear in mind the internet came to Nigeria 1996 via Linkserve ltd.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
erico2k2:

This is the part you are missing, the first Radios and TV where made in the UK, but are the Engineers in the UK the best when it comes to Electronics? answer NO the Japs are.You made refrence to Sir Isaac newton of blessed memory, he pioneered the reflective telescope .he used mirrors.Now Mirrors wher not his invention, they where made by someone else,If you delv deep into the history of mirors you will learn that the earliest mirrrors where made in Turkey circa 6000 BC.In Egypt mirrors found where dated 3000BC,these where made from obsidian.
SO as you can tell,even Newton used things and technology from Africa and Asia from back then,Im using mirrors as an Example as it forms a great deal of my work.
Re Initiator and Imitator, to Imitate is actually hard cos you want to remanufacture something to same standard as something else or even better, is that not what everyone does nowadays the chinese the first in the list? all you have to do is reverse technology and tweak a few bits.Would it not be nice to invest your time and tweak a few mirrors to provide night vision googles for our gallant troops to use in combat at night?
ALl Im saying is technology is a compound knowledge, you can never build everything from scratch, some knowledge are know as tool knowledge which forms the basis of everything,then we all start from there,some are natural others are man made.Examples, obsidian is a natural Mirror and we also have natural magnets too.. We have free force of nature that pushes everything down as in gravity I could go on and on but I will be speaking gibberish ,I'm hoping you get where I'm heading.

All this long story . for an argument U can not prove.
Show me one Black nation that is not third world?
Am done with U.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 7:17am On Apr 28, 2016
blueAgent:

All this long story . for an argument U can not prove.
Show me one Black nation that is not third world?
Am done with U.
No clue of how science work and U want to argue science. You close the door when you are faced with technicalities and factual arguments without insults. .
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2016
erico2k2:

No clue of how science work and U want to argue science. You close the door when you are faced with technicalities and factual arguments without insults. .

I laugh. am a proffessional engineer ,with over 7years work experience.
what technicalites ? I asked u to state one theory or formular established by a black man
U could not.

Am a very busy person and commenting on all the articles am been mentioned on , is tedious. not that i fear argument. i don't lose argument.

Blacks are good as whites according to your analysis. then while are all the black nations third world nations ? with so much poverty,corruption,violence,
Why have they not developed their resources and expolit their potentials?

Why do they depend on the West to help them expolit and develop their resources.

Are their black owned companies of @least 50yrs old?
Are their black nations with GDP of aleast 800billion dollars?

You said they are equal .yes i agree before the law and God. but in terms of gift .they are never equal.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by blueAgent(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2016
erico2k2:

I'm confused here, whom are you referring to as white men? Turkish and chinese inclusive?
you said you read about these people B4 the age of the internet right, in what medium and where,bear in mind the internet came to Nigeria 1996 via Linkserve ltd.

I read about George washighton carver from a book my elder sister had in 1998/1999. @ least internet was not readily available then.
Secondly when i say whites. am refering to European(Cacusian) whites
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh. am a proffessional engineer ,with over 7years work experience.
what technicalites ? I asked u to state one theory or formular established by a black man
U could not.

Am a very busy person and commenting on all the articles am been mentioned on , is tedious. not that i fear argument. i don't lose argument.

Blacks are good as whites according to your analysis. then while are all the black nations third world nations ? with so much poverty,corruption,violence,
Why have they not developed their resources and expolit their potentials?

Why do they depend on the West to help them expolit and develop their resources.

Are their black owned companies of @least 50yrs old?
Are their black nations with GDP of aleast 800billion dollars?

You said they are equal .yes i agree before the law and God. but in terms of gift .they are never equal.

Examples of black nations. USA. ,CANADA. ,UK,you want me to go on.we have black people living there do t we.?
You said you are an Engineer good stuff of what dicipline. ?I have looked fru ur post it bears no resemblance to an Engineer's post.I haven't seen U in the science section. Or am I missing something.
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
blueAgent:

I read about George washighton carver from a book my elder sister had in 1998/1999. @ least internet was not readily available then.
You got 7 yrs expirience as an Engineer. I graduated as an Engineer 1998. And masters in the UK 2002. So for your 7 yrs you will be a student to me.least I forget what book did you read @1998/99 that covers the history of GW carver?
Re: Nigeria Economics Loses To Politics As Buhari Takes Naira Stand – Bloomberg by erico2k2(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
blueAgent:

So according to you non europeans are non whites. Ie. Canadians, Americans. South Africans?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Soludo: CBN Has Directed Banks To Accept And Dispense Old Naira Notes / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.