Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

'apostle Killed My Wife' - Husband Of Late Gospel Artiste - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'apostle Killed My Wife' - Husband Of Late Gospel Artiste (682 Views)

Why Do I Have A Spiritual Wife /husband? / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'apostle Killed My Wife' - Husband Of Late Gospel Artiste by Oluwatoseen: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2016
The husband of the Edo State based gospel artiste who died in a hotel room has blamed the man of God who invited her there as being behind her murder.

The husband of the late gospel singer who was found dead in a hotel room in Edo State, Yvonne Omoarebokhae, Odion, has called out Apostle Psalm Okpe, the General Overseer of the Fresh Oil Ministry, a Lagos based pentecostal church, saying the man of God drugged and murdered his wife after he invited her to the hotel in preparation for a concert he allegedly told her he was organizing.

According to the bereaved husband, his wife did not die of a cardiac arrest as revealed by a post mortem carried out on the corpse but that the pastor murdered her after he had drugged her.
Odion who is a transporter, has outrightly dismissed the test result, alleging that the 30-year-old Yvonne was given an overdose of an unknown substance in the hotel room and left to die by Apostle Okpe. - See more at: http://www.christianmediang.com/2016/04/apostle-killed-my-wife-husband-of-late.html#sthash.4fEZxyPY.dpuf

Re: 'apostle Killed My Wife' - Husband Of Late Gospel Artiste by Joagbaje(m): 2:30am On Apr 22, 2016
Was there any medical prove she was drugged?
Re: 'apostle Killed My Wife' - Husband Of Late Gospel Artiste by Oluwatoseen: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Well, not yet. The husband is just speculating. Such a messy situation.
Joagbaje:
Was there any medical prove she was drugged?

(1) (Reply)

3 Popular Musicians And A Governor Will Die – Apostle Suleman Prophesies / Fresh !!! One Room Self Con At Lekki 2nd Toll Gate / Should Christians Be Involve in Online Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.