Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America (49112 Views)

Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by RichyRoma: 5:51pm On May 18, 2018
sadsad:

Can someone with O'Level get RN certification from School of Nursing in Nigeria & will the RN certificate be accepted in the US or Canada?
very sure, you have to apply to a state board of nursing in US, then send your documents for verification through CGFNS . Then u sit for NCLEX exam in US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by peacesamuel94(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2018
Please any info on Human anatomy in the US
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Nobody: 7:39am On May 19, 2018
RichyRoma:
very sure, you have to apply to a state board of nursing in US, then send your documents for verification through CGFNS . Then u sit for NCLEX exam in US.

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Olufemiakoja(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
With Olevel result art course, can I study in USA?
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Alphaman007: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
I have a bsc in psychology, I'm planning to continue with my masters in clinical psychology.. Or my other option is moving into the medical field... I heard someone can study any medical course in usa irrespective of your bachelors.. Provided you complete the prerequisites.. I need more light on this please
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Olufemiakoja(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please can i study in USA with Olevel result art course
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Olufemiakoja(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hello, please i need your help
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by osebaba2013: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2018
Please @Brigadier7, I have BSc in statistics in Nigeria and am currently doing MSc in Biostatistics in Unibadan Faculty of Public health also here in nigeria. Do I have a chance in the US?
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 29, 2018
johnkent:
Not sure how accurate this info is but I'm a nurse anesthetist and i make >$300K/year in texas. Not the norm but I for sure wouldnt take any job that pays <$160K/year anywhere in the country.
Why dont you share you exoerience on the nurses page?
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2018
lolawilliams:

Not at all. You'll go for an msc programme and a phD after that, you then get a pharmD degree. One cant just start pharmD degree after a bsC in pharmacology.
Why are you misleading people, are you high?
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
deuzgreat:

quackery. your licence is for dental therapy and nor dentistry, stick to it . naso una go dey parade unaself as doctors, not even dentist. naija and quackry
He's just a quack. What does he know in dentistry? I just don't like it when people claim to do what they were not trained to do.

1 Like

Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by jeron1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
deuzgreat:

the process is now easier, information is everywhere.

Yeah, thanks
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Brigadier7:
lol! Yeah its much! But my brother lemme be frank with you as per 9ja to 9ja!! ITS WAS WORTH it!! It was actu shocked lol! Yeah its much! But my brother lemme be frank with you as per 9ja to 9ja!! ITS WAS WORTH it!! It was actually a student loan though! So am paying it gradually!! I make almost twice that amount per year now working 5 days a week and at times on Saturdays(Strictly by Appointments ONLY)! But like I said before, there may be other options available for the Art and Commercial Disciplines but I may not know!!
Is it possible to acess the 200k USD loan from private companies like PRODIGY and MPOWER assuming one has no relative to co sign loans from US banks
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Miraj22(f): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Does it mean Agriculture science does not come near
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Uzland: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pls are Nigerian-diploma RNs still accepted for employment in the US & Canada?
Also, are there employment opportunities for someone who has a Nigerian Master's degree in Public Health (MPH) if he travels to the US or Canada? Thanks.
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Cleversheva9(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hello sir. Please, how do I get study loans for Connestoga College, for Construction Management program and Marketing program. I'm Nigerian. Please, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks sir.
Brigadier7:
but like I said before!! Art and commercial studies isn't my field so I may not have first hand info! This is one of several options that may be available!!! Am into the Health Field
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by Mhodoyin123: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2021
I'm a food engineering graduate(B.Tech) with a third class, I want to travel to USA or Canada for PGD then proceed for my masters...But I kindly need your advice on which high paying course should I go for(maybe health related course) or industrial engineering or dietician....Bosses in the house pls I need your kindly advice
Re: Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America by nurain150(m): 8:00am On Jan 26, 2022
lolawilliams:

Its not easy to become a pharmacist in usa or canada with a Bpharm degree from nigeria.. Are you sure canada accept the BPharm degree?? I doubt it.
PharmD degree are owned by genius. You'll have to get the Bpharm then, msc in pharmacy, phd in pharmacy before you get the BPharm.. Just a BPharm degree wont ginger them enough to accept student, atleast a msc might. I know what some international student face, some get through, some dont.
If you had started the bsc programme in usa or canada, it wld hve been easier to proceed, but with a BPharm here, I dont think even the canada you mentioned will or do you know anyone who did it smoothly?
I also heard international students must spend 5yrs for their bsc programme before they'll accept them for msc, but you can check out this top pharmacy universities and talk to their international studnt advisor maybe they can assist you
University of Minnesota - Twin
University of North Carolina
University of Tennessee
University of Oklahoma
University of Utah

Lol canda standard of practice is BPharm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS / Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) / Lagos In 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.