Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS (49118 Views)

Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Woman Crashes Her Car Into A Residential Building After Losing Control. Photos / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by dainformant(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Commander RRS, ACP Olatunji Disu and the Executive Secretary, Lagos State Security Trust Fund, Dr Abdul Rasaq Balogun have rescued a young lady from a lone accident on Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge . She drove a brand new Toyota Land Cruiser with the registration number AAA 839 EQ at top speed and lost control, and hit the culverts, and finally blocked half of the road .

The RRS ambulance and towing truck arrived immediately for medical assistance.

The young lady suffered no physical injuries but was obviously in a shock.

The vehicle was seriously damaged with all its airbags deployed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/woman-rescued-crashing-car-lekki-ikoyi-bridge-lagos-photos.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by kelvine(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
A poor man will see this and feel sad.
Money to fix this SUV will buy a regular car.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by oshe11: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Its dat nt alhaji Musa's car

lemme call his WIVES

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by dollyjoy(f): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
kelvine:
A poor man will see this and feel sad. Money to fix this SUV will buy a regular car.
Are you feeling sad?

31 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Ajanacool(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
its either she was too happy (30 billion 4 d account) or having emotional problems.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by bigtt76(f): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
She was probably testing the efficacy of the vehicle's security and safety features grin Toyota should be proud of her and send her a new Prado grin

15 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
The RRS or whatever arrived immediately ; probably because she's a rich lady or married to a politician.

special treatment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by kelvine(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Are you happy about the crash ?

dollyjoy:
Are you feeling sad?

15 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Flashh: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Her husband would say "don't drive yet, learn it very well". She would say, "No, I can drive. Are you now trying to tell me not to drive your car"? undecided

She didn't even practice driving with a small car, but a SUV worth millions of Naira.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Jimohdd: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Na wah for female drivers
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by fpeter(f): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by XXLDICK(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Women shouldn't be allowed to drive grin

Na joke oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Elzends(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's fixable

In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time.

The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage today, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"

From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, behold it was *Real Madrid*. grin

129 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Olalan(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Must have got a scare. Insurance headache cause hardly will you see vehicles like this without full insurance package.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by AntiWailer: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Insurance will fix it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thank God for her life
Listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by enemyofprogress: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ewooooooooo na my landlady's car o. Na my head catch am,she too dey do gra gra for us in her house

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by abiolag(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thank God she’s save
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by nwaozzugwor: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Husband don travel... The idiot wan flex with his car

12 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by 2shure: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
brand new don turn accidented
panel beater don hammer for this december
why female go dey do need for speed for lagos bridge tho
road filled with potholes
top speed they kill quick
lost control over the steering wheeling fact o
she don finally cast dah toyota land cruiser

2 Likes

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Dizu(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
She must be a big lady
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by AntiWailer: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Insurance will fix it.

The rich know-how to spend less.

I just hope the woman is fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by bencarson007(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Don't worry.
Just give me the scrap like that.
It will still make sense.
LoL
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by wildcatter23(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Nevee: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
That's an expensive SUV. Hope it's comprehensively insured.
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by 3RNEST(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
shocked shocked na jeep oh...funke..
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by INTERMAN: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
women are careless drivers. That is how a woman hit and killed a corper lady in Abeokuta sometimes back. And many other carelessness

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by noscarn91(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Are you feeling sad?
No I just want to suck your breast dry

1 Like

Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by michaelisaiah: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Woman Crashes Her Toyota Land Cruiser On Lagos Bridge, Blocks Half Of Road. PICS by Abbeyme: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
What a bad way to test the status of the air bags.

Well, she kukuma trust that Insurance coy would fix the repairs in a jiffy.

Regards,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) / Some Courses To Study In Nigeria Before Coming Over To America / Lagos In 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.