Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

See What A Woman Did To Her Husband Just Because The Food He Provided - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Woman Did To Her Husband Just Because The Food He Provided (647 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Did To Her Husband Just Because The Food He Provided by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
The ugly incident which happened in the Maryland area of Lagos State, according to a witness, occurred when the man, a casual labourer, came back from work and the man demanded for food.

The man reportedly went out and with the little money on him, bought some food but on getting home, his wife allegedly told him the food was not enough and he must go and get some more.

The husband told her he did not have any more money to buy food and it led to an altercation that resulted in the woman emptying the pot of hot water she was boiling on her husband.

While the man was rushed to an hospital with severe burns, the woman was arrested by the police after neighbors reported the incidence.

source: http://naija4real.com/see-woman-husband-just-food-provided/

Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband Just Because The Food He Provided by klassykute(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
hummmm
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband Just Because The Food He Provided by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nothing wey women hate pass "I no get money or money no reach"

What stops her from going out to work and join to whatever the husband brings
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband Just Because The Food He Provided by ronald4lif(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Situation like this makes you support jungle justice and people taking laws into their hands. If I were the man I'll make sure I bathe her with boiling water if not acid. What nonsense. undecided
Re: See What A Woman Did To Her Husband Just Because The Food He Provided by Pidggin(f): 3:42am On Apr 22, 2016
For the woman to do this, no bi today the hunger start.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & TJ Deserve The Unmitigated Apology Of Nigerian Social Media Users / Rituals. / Is It Advisable To Reveal Your Actual Salary Or Income To Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.