Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? (2838 Views)

The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by xoxoxo(f): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2009
You take great care in choosing the right foods for your family, what's your favorite way to cook dinner?

Boiling
Baking
Frying
Grilling/Roasting
Microwaving
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2009
dinner to be ready, doesnt matter how cooked.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by xoxoxo(f): 5:31am On Aug 07, 2009
Fhemmmy:

dinner to be ready, doesnt matter how cooked.
I can see your hubby face going like this  undecided at the dinner table since you don't care
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by xoxoxo(f): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2009
grin grin grin only God knows why I am laughing. (lol)
@topic

I prefer baked. It's easier, it's healthier and I don't feel guilty after eating. I must admit that fried kinda taste better but it's bad for your my health.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2009
Boiling, the safest way.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by oyinda3(f): 6:36am On Aug 07, 2009
boiling
then microwaving (left over stuff) as second choice.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by SeanT21(f): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2009
xoxoxo:

You take great care in choosing the right foods for your family, what's your favorite way to cook dinner?

Boiling
Baking
Frying
Grilling/Roasting
Microwaving

It depends on my level of hunger. When I am so hungry that I can not walk, Microwaving will do.
When I am not 2 hungry, the rest will be ok.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Gabry(f): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2009
Dinner I prefer baked or braised. At times I love steam if its Fish or Herbal Chicken with Mushrooms wink
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by chiejik(f): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
saward soup with left over garri is nice you no grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by xoxoxo(f): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2009
Gabry:

Dinner I prefer baked or braised. At times I love steam if its Fish or Herbal Chicken with Mushrooms wink
mmm mmm sounds delicious Gabby, salivating tongue
You want to hear something, the first time i tried the nigerian puff puff, I baked them and they were great. Then I deep fried them the second time and girl they were 3 times better is taste. so sad that fried food is bad for us yet so tasty grin grin.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
xoxoxo:

I can see your hubby face going like this  undecided at the dinner table since you don't care

i am a man, so don't have a hubby tongue
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2009
Vuitton:

Grinding on the kitchen table
They ask you what your fave. way of cooking is, not how you "bake a cake in the oven" grin
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Vuitton(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2009
FL Gators:

They ask you what your fave. way of cooking is, not how you "bake a cake in the oven" grin

O baby you know wetin dey nao wink WTH i dey find inside kitchen if i no wan barbeque my hotdog cheesy
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2009
rotflmao. ur crazy grin
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Vuitton(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2009
I am cool
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by xoxoxo(f): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2009
Mr Vuitton:

It's not mandatory that you post in this thread. In other words, if you don't have anything constructive to say, please feel free to bypass this thread kiss
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by mohawkchic(f): 2:17am On Aug 08, 2009
~Depends on what am Cooking. .

~I opt for Grill most of the time w/ Fish/Chicken/Beef . . .i do a fair amount of Boiling too Pasta/Potato but most of all where wud i be w/o my Grill/Oven Microwave. . LOST! grin
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by agathamari(f): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2009
baking or grilling. they are the healthiest
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2009
Chopping intestines wink
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2009
Chopping intestines wink
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Vuitton(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2009
xoxoxo:

Mr Vuitton:

It's not mandatory that you post in this thread. In other words, if you don't have anything constructive to say, please feel free to bypass this thread kiss

Didnt know you were the moderator here Anyway i love you too kiss
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by Sexytricia(f): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2009
gues boiln is d best so datz how i do it.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by mamagee6(f): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2009
Anyway the food is cooked.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by dtwsola(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2009
grilling makes everything taste better. I do it whenever I can
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by bootycall(f): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2009
boiling.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2009
I PREFER MCDONALDS!!!

IF IM IN NIGERIA I WILL NEVER COOK.

ONLY EAT AT:
MR BIGGS
NANDOS
CHICKEN REPUBLIC
TANTALIZERS

I WILL NEVER COOK. NOT EVEN FOR MY HUSBAND AND KIDS.

WE WILL HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, BE OVERWEIGHT, AND UNHEALTHY!!

THATS MY IDEAL LIFE!!!
HAHAHA
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by udeycraze1(m): 3:47am On Aug 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

I PREFER MCDONALDS!!!

IF IM IN NIGERIA I WILL NEVER COOK.

ONLY EAT AT:
MR BIGGS
NANDOS
CHICKEN REPUBLIC
TANTALIZERS

I WILL NEVER COOK. NOT EVEN FOR MY HUSBAND AND KIDS.

WE WILL HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, BE OVERWEIGHT, AND UNHEALTHY!!

THATS MY IDEAL LIFE!!!
HAHAHA

You have a rather bizarre sense of humor.I don't see whats funny about being over weight and facing dire health consequences as a result. undecided
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:42am On Aug 10, 2009
udeycraze?:

You have a rather bizarre sense of humor.I don't see whats funny about being over weight and facing dire health consequences as a result. undecided

I WAS JUST JOKING.

I CAN BARELY COOK.

BUT IM LEARNING.

IM STILL YOUNG.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by oyinda3(f): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2009
lol ur funny. why r u using all caps sef?
and what do u mean by 'you can barely cook'? u mean u always mess up the cooking or u just never try?
cooking isn't all that difficult in itself. just having the motivation to cook is the hard part. lol
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2009
oyinda.:

lol ur funny. why r u using all caps sef?
and what do u mean by 'you can barely cook'? u mean u always mess up the cooking or u just never try?
cooking isn't all that difficult in itself. just having the motivation to cook is the hard part. lol

i really dont know why i type in all caps.

i cook sometimes.

i can cook few things.

well i can cook very few things.

other things i can cook but it probably wont taste good.

i will say i can cook it when i am finally able to make the taste come out right and not just the appearance. lol

and i dont always try to cook. lol

im a little spoiled and get away with some things because im the baby of the family. smiley
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2009
Sexytricia:

gues boiln is d best so datz how i do it.

you are very pretty.

pretty naija gurl. lol

smiley

NO HOMO.
Re: What's Your Favorite Way To Cook Dinner? by oyinda3(f): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i really dont know why i type in all caps.

i cook sometimes.

i can cook few things.

well i can cook very few things.

other things i can cook but it probably wont taste good.

i will say i can cook it when i am finally able to make the taste come out right and not just the appearance. lol

and i dont always try to cook. lol

im a little spoiled and get away with some things because im the baby of the family.  smiley

why do you say 'probably' won't taste good? have u tried making them?
yea sometimes when u try to make new stuff it comes out pretty bad the first time but after the second or third time, it gets better.
and most of the time if the food doesn't taste right to u, it prolly tastes right to others around u. lol

haha @ ur being spoiled. lucky girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits of dates (gallery) / See The Big Crayfish I Saw At Eleko Junction Today! / Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.