Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free (932 Views)

I Need To Re-design My Wordpress Website / Re-design Your Website/blog To Generate More Leads / Let Me Re-design Your Website For You For Free Now - Www.perkyconcept.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by aygist01(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hello everyone at nairaland,I'm AYO by name currently a web designer and web developer. I am willing to design your website for you for free which means getting you a new template and changing your blog look to a more responsive template..Also your website will be Seo friendly and you can finally boast of your website anywhere
If you're interested kindly notify me below thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
@op,the hyphen(-) in between ur site url is bad for s.e.o,take note.
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by aygist01(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
tundexweb:
@op,the hyphen(-) in between ur site url is bad for s.e.o,take note.
Thanks will do something about it
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
FOC? WHAT IS THE CATCH?
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by aygist01(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
SamjohnnyB:
FOC? WHAT IS THE CATCH?
Why are you so insecured there is no catch okay.Just volunteering to this for freeI never said it was mandatory
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by Ghidey(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
aygist01:
Hello everyone at nairaland,I'm AYO by name currently a web designer and web developer. I am willing to design your website for you for free which means getting you a new template and changing your blog look to a more responsive template..Also your website will be Seo friendly and you can finally boast of your website anywhere
Thanks Ay.
I want to host a website and probably have an application.
Meet to talk to u.pls reach me on 08028266988

1 Like

Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
aygist01:
alright.
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by internetbaze: 6:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Ayo xup. Let's talk here is my bbm pin 5C1FB1D8
08134201089 add me on whatapp also
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by SamjohnnyB(m): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2016
Sorry! was only asking. pls bro no offence met pls. so pls, how can u help with my site. www.ojatoda.com
aygist01:

Why are you so insecured there is no catch okay.Just volunteering to this for freeI never said it was mandatory
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by hostkobo(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2016
aygist01:

ayygist.com is still available.

regards
HK
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by hostkobo(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2016
SamjohnnyB:
Sorry! was only asking. pls bro no offence met pls. so pls, how can u help with my site. www.ojatoda.com

I can help you with your site, but you need to put together content.

Menu items except home link to empty pages. Not good for your site's reputation.

regards,
HK
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by aygist01(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2016
SamjohnnyB:
None taking sir, add me on whatsapp and let's chat 09058097634
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by EXICON(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2016
this your number is not on whatsapp.
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by dollarathe(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bro, i want this website...dollarathegroup.com...can you be f help and can we chat on 08036449671..if its ok by you
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please i need a tutor on web design residing in awka town! Call or whatsapp 08115452297
Re: I Will Re Design Your Website For You For Free by Ghidey(m): 5:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Has Ayo really helped anybody?
He was on my case and abandoned it after I was made to pay subscription fee and burnt it off.
I need a reliable person pls.
Regards
aygist01:

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Graphic Design By Elders Hood Concept / How Come, Bulksms Providers Are Not Talking About The DND Issue... / Naija Newly Approved Adsense For Sale (See Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.