Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago (20919 Views)

Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. / Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent / 7 Years After Dagrin Died, These Are 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by hacmond(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2016
hillz0103:
#Respect
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2016
Respect to u.da grin.Rip.i blive u can do more beta than dada cris

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2016
RIP lyrical trouble
RIP lyrical were embarassed
RIP fimilejo sad
RIP dagrin angry

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by palace1(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2016
rip [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by shamecurls(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Now I know where you belong!

You simply a Mofo
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by REMMEI(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Now I know where you belong!
street is where i belong..where do you belong sissy?
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Tiskified(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2016
Chief Executive Omota (CEO)...

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by geesilver(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2016
Dagrin Elewure

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by REMMEI(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2016
shamecurls:

You simply a Mofo
he's as well a schizophrenic fool..no mind the dolt.
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Oghumu1(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
REMMEI:

phoque you,phoque your demented psyche..should i predict your death mofo?. . . You will die one day..do you even listen to the hips or you just hop in to type your regular hogwash?..Olamide sang "we are going to heaven" does that mean he had to die immediately he dropped that single?.. Fake as.s mofo.
Dude listen to lyrics not just the beat or sounds. Dagrin had a view with what was going to happen to him that's why he sang the song. Rappers like that are not human but have flesh. He's a legend I respect him. He's more fluent and clear than Olamide. He does pure rap. Listen to 2pac Letter to my unborn child. These guys are not human. They are angels in human form. Live on Dagrin!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Fash20: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2016
Omo ogun omo owu, olaitan olaonikpekun, she emo barrack obama emini barrack o'grin, RIP akorgun 1 of yoruba rap music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by happney65: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2016
macaranta:
Rip man... He paved the way for olamide

And that is why at all Olamide's concert,he do play Dagrin songs and at times he uses he's songs to start the show
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Sunnycliff(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2016
REMMEI:

street is where i belong..where do you belong sissy?
Am sorry our world seem parallel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by REMMEI(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Oghumu1:

Dude listen to lyrics not just the beat or sounds. Dagrin had a view with what was going to happen to him that's why he sang the song. Rappers like that are not human but have flesh. He's a legend I respect him. He's more fluent and clear than Olamide. He does pure rap. Listen to 2pac Letter to my unborn child. These guys are not human. They are angels in human form. Live on Dagrin!!!!!!

i know what exactly i'm talking about..i know Grinbaba is more or less our ibile Shakur..but that shouldn't make some irresponsible nitwit to be saying trash about him..

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Sunnycliff(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2016
shamecurls:

You simply a Mofo
Truth isnt far fetched and maturity is a virtue
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by enshi(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2016
I was in school then...... I sang his songs even in toilets..... I am his only true fan living.... Rip lyrical weree Rip omono.... His last lines in that "if i die song" makes it clear that he knew God and the song is actually a gospel towards the last lines....

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by eezomatic: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Rip grin baba...eezomatic will love u forever cry cry

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by REMMEI(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Am sorry our world seem parallel!
sorry for your wacko as.s..world wa parallel..more reason to fi ni pe dara'le.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Junglebouy: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Akogun lo forever love cool

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by femi4: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
macaranta:
Rip man... He paved the way for olamide
You don baff?
Olamide style is different and has nothing to do with Dagrin. The pioneer remains Lord of Ajasa

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by oluwamichael93(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
R.I.P bro, still missing u bro, I play your almost every week. Still finding it hard to believe u r gone

#EverGrin

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by macaranta(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2016
femi4:
You don baff?
Olamide style is different and has nothing to do with Dagrin. The pioneer remains Lord of Ajasa

Adhere more to your signature...okbye
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by obowunmi(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2016
One of the best rappers out of naija...

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by femi4: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2016
macaranta:

Adhere more to your signature...okbye
Olodo!
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by hob(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2016
Rest On omo Ogun

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:
A young man who happily predicted his death before the doomsday! Does it worth typing RIP WHEN he has already booked a space in dining with the Devil!

Only a fool like you will not mke peace witth the fact that hes gonna die some day. That is the future u are puruing. Death! embrace it.

I love dagrin daku.

1 Like

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by fweshkid10(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Today April 22, 2016 marks 6 years since the late rapper Oladapo Olaitan Olaonipekun, popularly known as Dagrin, passed on after he was involved in a ghastly motor accident. Forever in our heart, dagrin lives on... 22/04/2010 RIP.
rest in peace my true hero

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by habtop(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Awa lani petrol
ki lo de ti petrol o flow

Barack 0' Grin

3 Likes

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by habtop(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Awa lani petrol
ki lo de ti petrol o flow

Barack 0' Grin
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Sunnycliff(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Only a fool like you will not mke peace witth the fact that hes gonna die some day. That is the future u are puruing. Death! embrace it.

I love dagrin daku.

Your moniker says it all!!! #smh
Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by iamdynamite(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2016
i woke up this morning and the first song that came to my head was this dagrin's song;;sometimes when i sleep and am dreaming i just dont wana wake up;;;;;little did i know that today is exaclty 6years he left this world.........dagrin akogun omo ogun......the street miss you but i miss you more..........memories cry

2 Likes

Re: Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Your moniker says it all!!! #smh

Looool! if flat ghana breads could speak... u sound like one. Sunny cliff makes better sense than my own name i knowingly gave myself. ? I bow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly / Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company / Patoranking Surprises Lady With Dubai Trip, An All Expense-Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.