Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

MTN SIM Registration Again! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN SIM Registration Again! (37174 Views)

Sim Registration Agent Come In / Pls Help. How Can I Share Data On My Mtn Sim / Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Etizz: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2016
gbaskiboy:
I received this message from MTN after three successful registrations on different occasion. Does it means the previous registration was Inconclusive according to the INEC grin. Did anyone receive similar message? Well since it comes with N2500 bonus calls to all networks I'll find my way to their office to register. At least I'll use the credit to rock my weekend... See the message below

You have been credited with N2500 to call ANY network in Nigeria. REGISTER your line @ any MTN shop to enjoy this offer. Dial *559*40# to check. Valid for 7days

While not dial d USSD over there to confirm if u have bin registered before going to their office?
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Alezy(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2016
bejeria101:

I got it last nite,im nt doing jack let them carry their line their wahala is too much haba!
i have never got that message before but I received it last night. I just laugh dem.

me, go one Mtn place to go register again. They are not serious. Am going to port. Airtel here I come.

1 Like

Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by whysquaree(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2016
[b][/b] Received the same message but mime was 1k... MTN Y u no give me 5k nah
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by walera10(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2016
whysquaree:
[b][/b] Received the same message but mime was 1k...
MTN Y u no give me 5k nah
na 1k dey giv me too, see discrimination ooo I no dey go till dey increase am to 5k
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by KissCODE(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Tee99:
*559*40# to check airtime bonus. *789# to check your sim registration status (complete or incomplete).
grin
Bros i can not waste a second going to MTN office for anything. I dont care if my reg is complete or not anymore.
I registered 3times in their office. Did revalidation of my mum‘s medein name... Making it four times. Now they want me to go register again for the 5th time... Thats bullpooh.

Thank God i am active in all other networks... I dont even need to pot... I will soon replace my mtn with NTEL SIM...
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by glossy6(f): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2016
I got the same stupid message this morning
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by franklingud(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2016
I received an sms too saying I should re-register my line and get N1000 airtime.

why dis kind yeye again? how many times wey I go register dat line?

anyway lemme hala my queen again.
#teamlanicky
#theQueen
#truth
#nobodyElse
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by tooyin85(f): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2016
I received d msg also but unable 2check d credit
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Thelmerh(f): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Mrjo:
6 what? Ask urself, is anything wrong with u?
I will not justify ur stupidity
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by stmark45(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2016
I received the same message. mine was 20k and its real.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by papae1(m): 11:01am On Apr 22, 2016
Let continue to enjoy free recharge while we register the line again n again
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by gbaskiboy: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
Who or what is MTN here in the moon we don't know MTN angry
it is better for those of u in the moon not to know, the criminal called MTN robbed us without gun grin
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by blessingdickson(f): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2016
gbaskiboy:
I received this message from MTN after three successful registrations on different occasion. Does it means the previous registration was Inconclusive according to the INEC grin. Did anyone receive similar message? Well since it comes with N2500 bonus calls to all networks I'll find my way to their office to register. At least I'll use the credit to rock my weekend... See the message below

You have been credited with N2500 to call ANY network in Nigeria. REGISTER your line @ any MTN shop to enjoy this offer. Dial *559*40# to check. Valid for 7days
how real is that stuff cus I also reveived the sms
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by smudge2079(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2016
I got the annoying message this morning. Very annoying
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by nzekingsley(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2016
I received same mesage last night
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by chigoziri2403(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2016
MTN THINKS ALL NIGERIANS ARE GULLIBLE, WHERE YOU CAN DANGLE AIRTIME AS A BAIT IN LIEU OF THEIR GROSS INEFFICIENCY , IF THEY LIKE, GIVE 1000000 WORTH OF BONUS, I CAN'T GO TO ANY OF THEIR CENTRES, IF THEY DECIDE TO BLOCK, THEY ARE THE LOSERS, I DON'T CARE,ENOUGH OF ALL THESE NONSENSE!
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Imind: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2016
I got desame message
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Alezy(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2016
juup:
bleep mtn airtel gave me 4GB of data for free and etisalat too gave me 4GB of data too for free after dialing the free code and someone used SMS bomber to get up to 120GB see the screenshot live
Bros ehn, am very interested in that Etisalat data. whata the dailling code to get it?? u can mail if u don't wanna say it out here.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by judondasylva(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
not again pls
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by djlakeside(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
I also received the message from mtn
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Roccoandrocco(m): 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Crazy pple, I have registered my sim like 2 times already.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by reyin(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
welcome to mtn....to we the old subscribers, we undastand our mtn... Just text STATUS to 799 to knw what they want from you.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Prince202020(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
What I want to hear from you guys is how we are going to sue MTN for this, not everyone is jobless (just left NYSC no jab yet) to leave their own business and be going for SIM card registration every time, I've recorded call evidence where MTN customer care confirm my SIM card registration in December last year, the confirmation message too is here and yesterday they sent me message to register my SIM again, do I look like their errand boy??
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by macaranta(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
This people are unserious
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by bejeria101(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Alezy:
Bros ehn, am very interested in that Etisalat data. whata the dailling code to get it?? u can mail if u don't wanna say it out here.

Spread the love o! Hehehe #teametisalat
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Vanchidex(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
I received dsame Msg dis morning....BT kinda frustrated coz it was only 1k dey promised to give me.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by sanitelag(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
me too they sent me the massage. promising to reward me with N1500
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Emmysky(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Same here ,as at 3am dis morning i got the message but mine is 1k only.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by shotgun22(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
I received the same message. If they want to block my simple, let them go ahead. I really don't care anymore.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by kayboy4y(m): 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
NigerianScholar:
. Using mtn. On a BlackBerry 10 shocked. Pls tell me about yourvdata plan
I use datashare for a month. 1gb @#1,200. Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn / Z30 Or S4? / Jack Dorsey Launches Bluesky Social, New Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.