Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

MTN SIM Registration Again! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN SIM Registration Again! (37173 Views)

Sim Registration Agent Come In / Pls Help. How Can I Share Data On My Mtn Sim / Ntel Lte Sim Registration Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2016
[size=50pt]Port to Etisalat.

MTN is Hell[/size]
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by LasPlagas: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2016
Yeah me too. I received the same message on both my Mtn lines late last night. I wonder what's going on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by ipreach: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2016
are they the only network provider in this country?
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Tee99(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2016
*559*40# to check airtime bonus. *789# to check your sim registration status (complete or incomplete).
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by chikel2000(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
BL3zzY:
i got the same message too yeasterday
good morning Miss
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2016
MTN pls send me this message, give me this 2,500 or 25000 and God will forever bless you. Somebody help me beg them
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Zibi1(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2016
I think its d pressure of NCC on them... they sent me d msg too but its only 1000 i will get if i register LOL
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by dxdiag(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2016
got the same msg overnight, i checked my phone to discover it ds morning. tired of all ds poo by network provider
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Syjibrin(f): 8:09am On Apr 22, 2016
The same message was sent to me but mine was 1000
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by MissingBudget: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2016
I received the SMS too but the time I will spend at their office is worth more than #2,500 airtime. NCC please ban MTN. angry
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by gifted1256: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2016
I was also sent the same msg frm MTN
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by freshdude99(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2016
jaydee8:
Nairaland loosing it's norms and value gradually... see thread abeg! Nonsense
Goan sit down abeg! Some of you guys will just be talking nonsense atimes. What's wrong with the topic? Huh

2 Likes

Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Strongbest(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2016
I got this same message too and I called to know if it was a mistake. The lady that attended to me said she checked my line and that there's no issue with registration but that I should just go to any of there centre closet to me for details.

I think one of their engineers dozed off and mistakenly pressed a wrong button that sent out the messages in error.

I'm so ready to let go of MTN this time, should they mess up. Nonsense!

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by dsavant(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2016
Because they hear that many Nigerians are unemployed that is why they think they can only engage us with frequent going and coming from their office all in the name of sim registration. Imagine registering one sim 4times. To hell with their #1000 offer.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by SirFuja: 8:21am On Apr 22, 2016
undecidedwat of me wey neva get mtn nko, can I get d msg afta buyin 1, cos of d awuf ni o[color=#006600][/color]God bless my money
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by nerodenero: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2016
I received same message yesterday and just called Customer care this morning. The Customer care officer said I have done the registration but it is not yet NCC compliance. She begged that I redo it again at their office. I let her know the frustration they subject Nigerians to.

Hafeez Oyetoro's "I don port" readily comes to mind cry.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by dsavant(m): 8:27am On Apr 22, 2016
udmbat:
[size=50pt]Port to Etisalat.
MTN is Hell[/size]

How do I do this port of a thing? If I do it will I still receive my bank alert?
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by valx2: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2016
I don port away from the fruitless network..chilling with airtel
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by jamace(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2016
Just got the message now but with 1k ONLY.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by pweetychyka(f): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2016
I got it too ooooo!

Buh wat's wrong wit MTN sef?
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Christmasdon(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2016
My advice, is that you look very well before you leap.don't go and give away your personal identity for meagre 5k. or 2.5k
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Agbanasm: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2016
I got the same message this morning but my bonus airtime is 1k
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Canme4u(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2016
...And to think I just retrieved my line earlier this year after the first overhaul reregistration of thier sim.

Ahbeg, who know the procedure for porting to Glo?
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2016
dsavant:

How do I do this port of a thing? If I do it will I still receive my bank alert?
yes, you will receive everything. Just walk into any Etisalat Office with your ID card and a passport photograph. Your line will be ported in 10 mins. Trust me, you'll love Etisalat
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by iamauxin(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2016
Rubbish Network....
A network provider that automatically connects one to a package and milks all the airtime as payment to something you didn't subscribe to...

I'm waiting for them to block my line, I've already copied out all the relevant contacts and devised a means of informing my contacts of my new service provider.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by everozone: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2016
It was d message dat woke me up from my bed dis morning,but I was surprise because d same MTN confirmed dat my previous registration was complete.Well sha dis time I was offered #1000 with condition to register my SIM b4 I could enjoy it for 7 days.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by PrincessEni(f): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2016
gbaskiboy:
I received this message from MTN after three successful registrations on different occasion. Does it means the previous registration was Inconclusive according to the INEC grin. Did anyone receive similar message? Well since it comes with N2500 bonus calls to all networks I'll find my way to their office to register. At least I'll use the credit to rock my weekend... See the message below
Hi yes I was sent a bonus of 5000 naira meanwhile I had registered twice earlier,i will go to their office to get registered again then

You have been credited with N2500 to call ANY network in Nigeria. REGISTER your line @ any MTN shop to enjoy this offer. Dial *559*40# to check. Valid for 7days
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by teewazup: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2016
I received the same message this morning. I think the proper thing for MTN to do is the address the subscribers over this unsolicited bonus.
cheers.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by prinsam30: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2016
MTN is as confused as NASS
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by blesoh(f): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2016
I got same message, mine was 1k while my husband got 2500. Am not interested cos cos you can dial the number to check and they end up reducing from your account.
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by Benprak(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2016
Me too receive am sha na d 2500 wan make me go register am now now see u guys later I don go mtn office sharp sharp
Re: MTN SIM Registration Again! by KissCODE(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2016
gbaskiboy:

You have been credited with N2500 to call ANY network in Nigeria. REGISTER your line @ any MTN shop to enjoy this offer. Dial *559*40# to check. Valid for 7days
i also received this same messege around 3am this morning but mine is 1000.
I have sent a DM to MTN on twitter, instead of going toregister my sim (record of 5times) i will break it afterall i am using all the networks except ntel.
MTN sent me a secret security pin after my fourth registration in 2012, and now they want a 5th one...
E no go happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Privacy Policy - What It Really Means For Users / Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn / Z30 Or S4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.