Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him (1881 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by daveson07: 6:13am On Apr 22, 2016
In what will come across as perhaps the most shocking case of inc*st in recent times, a woman has proudly gotten pregnant for her own son. The woman posted the photo above showing her posing with her underage 15-year-old son and then followed it up with an explanation, Scoopreports.
The Facebook post reads (edited):
“For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had s*x with him when he was 14 years old. “The baby came out fine. Just to let you know I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen(13) fourteen(14) and sixteen(16).
“My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me. This all started when I realized that I was having feelings for him. I decided to have a one on one talk with him. I told him ‘mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you’ I also told him that “mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you.’
“I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. He asked “so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?”I told him yes and even s*x.

Re: SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by pbethel: 6:21am On Apr 22, 2016
Hehe.... de've cursed demselves. Hhmm
Re: SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by Mjshexy(f): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2016
What a world!!! cry. So called NGOs won't come out to charge her for child abuse now, oh..child abuse is only related to female kids! God is so Merciful undecided
Re: SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by george93(m): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2016
What a shameful act from the undeserving mum. What has the world turned into? God help us.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by marshalcarter: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2016
This is ma first time saying the word"end time"
Re: SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by wordbank(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2016
This is nothing, I'm waiting to hear that the baby also got you pregnant

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2016
You they made a first class ticket reservation to hell with Satan airways....
Re: SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by dkronicle(m): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2016
Her business
Re: SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by desunit(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Lies!!! I no believe this sh**t!
Re: SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by smiley001(m): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Inbreeding
Re: SHOCKING!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15-years-old Son, Says She Fell For Him by Ginaz(f): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
**vomits***

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives / Used 7 Seater Leather Sofa For 65k / Would You Abort A Kid With Down Syndrome? Why And Why Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.