Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph (1496 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / END TIME: Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video (photo) / First Time Mum Needs Help On Baby Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by tooflexingpanel: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2016
In what is seen as the most shocking news in recent times, a woman has proudly gotten pregnant for her own son. The woman posted the photo showing her posing with her underage 15-year-old son and then followed it up with an explanation on facebook.

The Facebook post reads (edited):

For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had s*x with him when he was 14 years old. “The baby came out fine. Just to let you know I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen(13) fourteen(14) and sixteen(16). “My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me. This all started when I realized that I was having feelings for him. I decided to have a one on one talk with him. I told him ‘mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you’ I also told him that “mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you.’ “I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. He asked “so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?”I told him yes and even s*x”

Source: http://tooflexing.com/end-time-mum-gets-pregnant-for-her-15-year-old-son-says-she-fell-for-him-photos/

Re: END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2016
And u could have found out the country where this is happening. I may not be much of a religious or a moralist. But i hate 'unnaturalness' with a passion. Like homosexuals, soon, this becomes a new trend seeking not only legal but also moral backing. What a world. & she doesn't care about the taunting her son will have to pass thru for making it public - he's going to bear a lot of abuses on d street, in school & in life. He'll grow to hate his mom, himself & d world, becoming suicidal. dis is not love but wickedness on the part of dis slutty mother.
Re: END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Any girl that comes close to this dude should get ready to join her maker. By the time his friends start yabbing him, that's when the full weight of the atrocity will fall on him
Re: END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by tooflexingpanel: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2016
bro by just looking at their faces.. i can get a full clue of the country. because the facebook user was from that country.. THIS WORLD IS NOW SOMEHOW!!! I NEED A SOMEWHERE BETTER OF
Re: END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by Lekison(m): 7:09am On Apr 26, 2016
abomination! this is what happens when u have a bitch as a mother .too bad

1 Like

Re: END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by tooflexingpanel: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2016
@lofty do you think his friends are not doing the same? this world has gotten so spoilt that people no praise evil
Re: END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by Julietcutie(f): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2016
shocked this is really endtime... soon this would be d new lifestyle just like homosexuality is legal in some countries... OMG Jesus where are you
Re: END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by tooflexingpanel: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2016
@juliet he promised he is coming back again *have you forgotten*?
Re: END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by Luckylife(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2016
It amazed me how some mad people practice the live styles of animals with lesser brains.
Re: END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by Arielle: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don't believe a word of this. Incest is a crime in most US jurisdictions. I don't know of any that it isn't. I believe in most civilised nations. That is enough to have her thrown in jail. Not to mention SEX with a minor.
Re: END TIME!!! Mum Gets Pregnant For Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (ph by Arielle: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
I.N.C.E.S.T Sometimes posting on Nairaland is such a tedious bore! undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice!!! / . / To Protect Your Ego, Perform Your Duties: Husbands, Put Your House In Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.