Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Mikel Obi Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today! (20496 Views)

John Mikel Obi Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters 2nd Birthday / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today! by JoeCutie(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2016
tollyB:
Lol slept around 12.30am and woke up 5.45am...
see you don't have to be a wizard to know that....grin
Except you didn't sleep by 12:30am and woke up by 5:45am. Those were when you checked the time before and after sleeping respectively. So, you see...you still have to be a witch/wizard to know EXACTLY when you sleep and wake. tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
Except you didn't sleep by 12:30am and woke up by 5:45am. Those were when you checked the time before and after sleeping respectively. So, you see...you still have to be a witch/wizard to know EXACTLY when you sleep and wake. tongue
lolzz hope u enjoying your weekend..
do fast and update your diary... Lol...
I know the gist is plenty..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today! by JoeCutie(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2016
tollyB:
lolzz hope u enjoying your weekend..
do fast and update your diary... Lol...
I know the gist is plenty..
Yes oh, no be small enjoyment oh. Are you enjoying yours? wink

Babes! No be small oh, gist plenty ehn...but I don't have the strength/zeal to type jare. But I'll try and update...for you, perhaps
. wink kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? / Are Nigerian Footballers Of 1994-1998 Set Nigeria's Global Ambassadors? / Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.