Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup (20471 Views)

Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket / Okocha Consoling Crying Kanu After 2000 Nations Cup Final Loss (Throwback Photo) / Nigeria Vs Gambia: Women's Nations Cup Qualifier - 6 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by fergie001: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Osimhen was diagnosed with multiple displaced facial fractures after a clash of heads with Inter defender Milan Skriniar on Sunday.

On Tuesday morning, Victor Osimhen was operated on his cheekbone and eye socket by Gianpaolo Tartaro, who was assisted by Dr Mario Santagata with Dr Raffaele Canonico also present.

Titanium plates and screws were used in the operation.

The player is doing well and will remain under observation for the next few days.

Osimhen is expected to return to action in three months.

SSC Napoli

Previous threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6861359/osimhen-undergo-surgery-after-suffering#107847070

https://www.nairaland.com/6862855/victor-osimhen-undergo-facial-surgery#107873138

https://www.nairaland.com/6861033/osimhen-rushed-hospital-face-injury#107840163

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by PlayMaker14: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dear Victor,

Please, I am tired of wishing you quick recovery, I will advise that once you return from this injury, kindly go the way of Petr Cech and get your head protected.

This is not the first head nasty injury, try and avoid the next.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by fergie001: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Our Nations Cup ooooooo cry cry cry cry

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by Maxymilliano(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Out for 3 months shocked

This will be a huge blow to the Club title race ...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by GENES11S: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Clash of heads undecided....same reason why I no dey nod ball....B4 pesin come hit me with their coconut head.

Quick recovery to you @Osim

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by PlayMaker14: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
fergie001:
Our Nations Cup ooooooo cry cry cry cry
Lol, you don't have to be bothered about it bro.... The attacking department is blessed with so much talented goal poachers, it's quite sad the fraud called Gernot Rohr was dependant on Osimhen.

If we get a good tactician and can give Emmanuel Dennis of Watford a chance, you won't miss Victor.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by fergie001: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, you don't have to be bothered about it bro.... The attacking department is blessed with so much talented goal poachers, it's quite sad the fraud called Gernot Rohr was dependant on Osimhen.

If we get a good tactician and can give Emmanuel Dennis of Watford a chance, you won't miss Victor.
Osimhen is our best striker.
You need the best in the Nations Cup.

Wetin concern Denis inside now? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by Davash222(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Rohr selected Ighalo and Musa ahead of Dennis. cheesy cheesy

I pray we don't end with a coach like Rohr again. Dude is clueless.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by PlayMaker14: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
fergie001:

When the best is not available? grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by PlayMaker14: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
fergie001:

Wetin concern Denis inside now? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Fergie my brother, E never reach to tear shirt na. grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by fergie001: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Fergie my brother, E never reach to tear shirt na. grin
They should pick Awoniyi and leave that one.

15 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by PlayMaker14: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Davash222:

Rohr selected Ighalo and Musa ahead of Dennis. cheesy cheesy

I pray we don't end with a coach like Rohr again. Dude is clueless.
That guy is not fit to coach a local club at Ikpoba Okha LGA....

Very daft Franco-German coach.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by PlayMaker14: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
fergie001:

They should pick Awoniyi and leave that one.
Taiwo Awoniyi time will come, for now, let us call Dennis who tore Manchester United apart... We need his strength, positioning and good finishing.

Did you see that shot he unleashed at De Gea? grin

21 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by fergie001: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Taiwo Awoniyi time will come, for now, let us call Dennis who tore Manchester United apart... We need his strength, positioning and good finishing.

22 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by BigDolph(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Sorry bro
Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by JavaScript90: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Very unfortunate. He is one of Nigeria and Africa finest. The upcoming super eagles coach have a lot to do because this guy won't be in the team again
Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by kovic7(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ighalo juju don catch this one... Fear Edo people...

6 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by whytediamond(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Heartbroken

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by UselessBuhari: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Village people dey follow that guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by bigdammyj: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Okay

Quick recovery
Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by cr7lomo: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Smh
Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by adonainana: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
You see why gra gra football is not good

Just one gra gra tackle and you are sidelined for 3 months

By the time he comes back it will take long to return to form

Bench loading

5 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by Boogyman557: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by ppogba: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Shakara don end oooo.

Na one of our major weapon don fall comot.
Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by Sgraphics55: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by gshsj: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
B
Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:

we can still called the two of them,

Dennis issa winger, while Awo issa Striker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by Iseoluwani: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
cheesy

When Victor is in the match, NIGERIA dey manage play draw, unfortunately he don wound....

So na group stage we go comot las las

We better call obafemi instead of ighalo
Re: Victor Osimhen out for 3 months after cheekbone operation, to miss Nations Cup by toffyz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
That's a big blow to Napoli and the national team

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wikki Tourists Vs Gombe United Match Stop As Fans Go Berserk With Weapons / AC Milan Is Back In UEFA Champions League After 8 Years / Pinnick: I’m A Soldier, I’ll Stay Till End Of My Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.