Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

New To Blogger. Please Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New To Blogger. Please Help!!! (503 Views)

. / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / I Am Considering Moving My Blog From Wordpress To Blogger, Please See My Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To Blogger. Please Help!!! by Emmy2009(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2016
i just opened my blog so i downloaded this fine ass template which i really like and want to use but it doesnt let me put up pages in the tabs because the template already came with tabs of its own. Please i dont know how to remove them and put up new ones because the template does not allow me to add gadgets under the header. Please help
Re: New To Blogger. Please Help!!! by Emmy2009(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2016
http://ajgdownloads..com.ng/

im still testing so i uploaded some rubbish to see

but u see the tabs...menu1 menu2....
i want to change it to stuff like downloads , about , contact
please help
Re: New To Blogger. Please Help!!! by Dmayor7(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2016
you can only edit the raw html code.

if you are having a problem with that i can do it for you.... contact me +2348175765974 darlingtonokafor@gmail.com
Re: New To Blogger. Please Help!!! by Emmy2009(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2016
Messaged u on whatsapp....can we talk there or here if u want
Re: New To Blogger. Please Help!!! by Dmayor7(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2016
Newsphases6055:

Now go to your dashboard, click template, click Edit html.. after it loads click inside the html writing.... Then press Ctrl F... a search box will appear in the html..

In the search box type About and press enter

it will take you to a code like this <a href="#">About</a>

You paste the link in where you saw the # and you delete the #

Follow this procedure for all other pages

Stay Healthy Stay Wise

You can view www.newsphases.com for more understanding

Yep....you really did a fine job here...

Hello OP,

You can follow his suggestions here cos thats is what you need to do.

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Web Visitors Into Money. Learn How To Make Money With Your Blog. / Anthing For A Domain Name / Are You In Need Of An Admin Or Content Creator On Your Wp/blogger Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.