Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Checkout Military Women From Eritrea - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Checkout Military Women From Eritrea (37857 Views)

Peace Of The Brave: Ethiopia's Abiy And Eritrea's Afewerki Declare End Of War / Ethiopia And Eritrea War Ends As The Two Countries Sign Peace Treaties / What Eritrea’s Polygamy Hoax Tells Us About The State Of African News Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by whitebeard(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
oooooooo I love women..!!
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Dikemaria(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony :
They are average looking... Nothing special

una don finish this girl, but ireneony even if you are beautiful does that prevent you from sying the truth even when its obvious and visible to the blind too? as they sy beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Dikemaria(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
I'm better looking than them grin
you cant be the judge to decide who's better looking than each other. allow people to blow ur trumpet....
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Dikemaria(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Orikinla:
They look like Igbo girls. The most beautuful girls and women in Africa are Igbo. I saw one young Igbo beauty at a Catholic church in Festac Town in Lagos, I was speechless. Natural Igbo Blonde like my ex girlfriend Chinwe in Shomolu. Her beauty stops traffic whenever she is crossing the street. Queen of Nollywood, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde will not come near her beauty. I saw one post on Shuwa beauties on Nairaland showing young Shuwa damsels with make up. Only one of them with very tempting full boobs impressed me and she looked like an Igbo beauty. When it comes to beauty, Igbo babes are the real #GidiBlues 24/7. Ask FFK. Even Yorubas say any fine Yoruba girl "jo omo Igbo", looks like an Igbo girl. Our mothers have em all.
best compliment ever from an oduduwa...
Re: Checkout Military Women From Eritrea by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 23, 2016
HolyHero:
Oh my gosh see babes... This is enough motivation to join the military... Why are they not enough nigerian girls in the military... Well most of them are lazy asses_ who go around gold digging and looking for men to bear their financial burden... Gosh... So pathetic
Look who is calling Nigerian girls gold diggers grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.