Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji (5724 Views)

Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty / Jesus Changed My Genotype From AS To AA / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2016
In an exclusive interview with Adenegift.com, Favour Orji who was a sickle cell carrier revealed how God miraculously healed her and changed her genotype from SS to AA. Find the interview below…

MAY WE KNOW YOU?
(laughs) I’m Favour Orji Nnacheta, an indigene of Abia state, Umuahia North to be precise… I’m from a family of 7; I am the first daughter and second child of my lovely parents. I am a 300m level student of Chemistry (UMYUK)

HOW WAS GROWING UP LIKE FOR YOU?
Growing up was hell! cos I wasn’t living like every other normal child… I was never punished if I committed any offence… (lols). My parents were actually scared I could die in their hands. I had no friend cos no child wanted to associate themselves with a “sick” child… I was always indoors with my parents….

SO HOW DID YOU GET YOUR MIRACLE?
God did it through my pastor Rev. Joeffery Obiora of Assemblies of God Church, Katsina. A miracle on my situation was all my parents ever wanted. I went for medical checkup and treatment in London February 2014 but nothing happened… We decided to leave everything in the hands of God.
My family joined in the church fasting and prayers that same year and the prayer point of my parents was for me to be made whole! They wanted me to have a normal genotype like every other child…
We would fast and pray with our pastor and he would assure my parents that something positive will come out…

Then I gained admission into the University (UMYUK, Katsina) and I was asked to go for a medical clearance at the school clinic, sine I knew my medical status and I have everything I gave it to them but the school rejected it stating that I must be screened at the school clinic. I had no choice but to do the screening with them again.
After I did the medical clearance at the school, BOOM! What I and my parents ever wanted came to The genotype IS AA!... I was dumfounded! I argued with the woman that gave me the result of the tests that my Genotype is SS not AA, but she insisted that it’s AA!...
I ran home to my mum and showed her the result but she doubted and rejected it saying the doctors there do not know what they were doing. We went to FMC Katsina to do another test and it was AA…
My mom was still skeptical about the ish. We had to tell my dad. Funny enough my dad also rejected the test results saying there must be a mix up somewhere. So we went to Alheri clinic in Katsina and did another Genotype test, to god be the Glory the result came out AA…

WOW GOD IS AWESOME… SO HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW?
I do not feel pains anymore, I can now wash my cloths myself, I am happy and thankful to God… I can go out now without bodyguards (lols) and I’m happy I now have friends… lots of them!... (lols)

TALKING ABOUT FRIENDS, DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?
No I don’t have a boyfriend. Cos I don’t feel it’s important for now. I am waiting for the right time. A relationship is not the best for me right now, I want to face my study concentrate on the Love God has for me and work on my future.

WHAT MESSAGE DO YOU HAVE FOR YOUNG GIRLS OUT THERE?
Be steadfast, hope, trust and believe in God. Keep your head high, do what is always right. He sky will be your starting point….

http://www.adenegift.com/2016/04/agb-exclusive-how-god-changed-my.html

Re: How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji by ernesty20(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2016
Good for u
Re: How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji by Proffdada: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
OK
Re: How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji by God2man(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
God can.

God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.

He is able.

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji by Lankyboss: 4:06am On Jan 26, 2018
To God be all the glory. I decree that same healing power of God that heal you will heal my daughter rightnow in Jesus name , Amen
Re: How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji by Omudia11: 5:34am On Jan 26, 2018
Awesome God.
Re: How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji by steveosaz(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
The name of the Lord be praised. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He will surely do it again. Hallaluyah.
Re: How God Changed My Genotype From SS To AA...| Favour Orji by McCoy662(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2018
Take your lies to your village people, certainly not where intelligent folks are. htf do you want us to believe this your cooked story just to sell your pastor and church to us which will in turn increase tithing and offerings.
I laugh at this kind of story!
Anyways, if it's true, I doubt neither the God or your pastor did it cos there are still millions of people with SS genotype around the world. many of them have encountered your pastor and nothing happened. some have been praying and nothing happened either. so, if God could single you out for healing, then no doubt he's partial.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! / What Does It Mean To Accept Christ (for Deepsight) / Human Beings Are Wiser Than Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.