Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. (1977 Views)

Your Final Destiny Is Determined By This Biblical Passage / Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / RE: How Is Jesus’ Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. by naijamakossa(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Princewell2012:
Do

Don.t mind him, hell simply means grave.

The only person who did not go there is Elijah and Enoach. Even Jesus have also been there before, so ask that man, does it means that Jesus was also tormented with fire And let hear what he will say.

Let me see if i could answer your question.

When Jesus died, he went strait to Hell and after that he went strait to Abraham bosom which is paradise and Jesus said, Abraham were happy to see me and they see me and were glad. the question is when did Abraham see him and were glad? Even the pharisees wanted to stone him for that.... They said ur not unto 60 and you saw Abraham

Do you also remember what he told one of the thief on the cross.

Today you will be with me in paradise.

Which means he took the thief to Abraham bosom. So Abraham bosom is the paradise where he finally went to before his resuration.

Hope i have been able to answered your question?
you have tried my guy,,,so should j say that the hell means grave here,,,that means when u are buried six feet that means u are already in hell,is there anything like hell fire?
Re: Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. by Princewell2012(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
naijamakossa:
you have tried my guy,,,so should j say that the hell means grave here,,,that means when u are buried six feet that means u are already in hell,is there anything like hell fire?

The answer is Yes and No.

No, there is nothing like that. Yes there is hellfire in the bible book of Matthew 5. But the question is does man continue to live after they were destroyed What is the definition of dead?

This will be another topic entirely.
Re: Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. by Proffdada: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Princewell2012:

really, tell me something, he was in the fire but not tormented? grin

really, tell me something, he was in the fire but not tormented?
have you read the Bible well and not read about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego?
Re: Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. by Princewell2012(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Proffdada:
have you read the Bible well and not read about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego?

ok he was actually in the fire but not tormented, but he will allowed others to be tormented with fire right? Mmmmm.

Thank you.
Re: Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. by naijamakossa(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Princewell2012:

The answer is Yes and No.

No, there is nothing like that. Yes there is hellfire in the bible book of Matthew 5. But the question is does man continue to live after they were destroyed What is the definition of dead?

This will be another topic entirely.
I used to ask myself this question ,I am made to know that when we die we are now spirit no more flesh n blood that can recieve pain when being tortured and spirit does not,,

LOL even if there is hellfire are we going to feel the pains? hahaha
Re: Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. by mosclement: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Well to me we should live divine issue to divin God
Re: Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. by Proffdada: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Princewell2012:

ok he was actually in the fire but not tormented, but he will allowed others to be tormented with fire right? Mmmmm.

Thank you.
nope, He never chose them to be tormented. They chose to be themselves, the gift of freewill to mankind is what makes us superior to angels
Re: Lets See Who Can Answer This Biblical Question About Jesus Death. by Splinz(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2016
naijamakossa:
tanx my dear u also convince me

I'm glad that you're convinced. Give thanks to the Lord, for it is by His grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams / Happy Birthday To God Almighty His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu The King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.