Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) (50207 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Hosts Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi In His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS / Why Oba Of Benin Was Covering His Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Amiloaded: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Osun Hunters 10th Anniversary

Hunters from every town in Osun state today 22nd of April 2016 troop in to celebrate the 10th Year Anniversary of The hunters, it was really a merrimentous event to behold, with lot of enthralling event, that will leave one bewildered.

The event which took place in fakunle Comprehensive High school Osun state, witness a man performing what Marvins called "Janta-manta" the man was seen putting a life snake in his mouth, as a means of entertaining the audience present at the anniversary.

Memorably, the event featured so many activities, part of which was a football competition among many. Indeed it was an event to reckon for all those present.

Source @ http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/04/see-picture-of-man-with-snake-in-his.html?m=0

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Amiloaded: 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
More pictures of the man swallowing snakes here - - - - -

http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/04/see-picture-of-man-with-snake-in-his.html?m=0

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by youngaz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Snake I bet mah anus itz gonna make FPgringrin ...make i sharperly book space

am i first to commentus??......HURRAYgrin ..bt i neva see wetin dey make am special sha abi nah alert? Lala i neva see my own ooogringrin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Human stupidity...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by lanicky(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Like how on earth was he able to do that?! shocked

He's a magician I guess#
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Coooooool
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Spanner4(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
An act so stupendous
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by klassykute(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
ewo
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Bigcake: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akdegreat:
Human stupidity...
I dont think so. I think your are rather the stupiid one... If it were the whites performing this, you would have open your fangs to watch with utter foolery, but now an African is doing jantamanta and all you care to do is to conderm.... Mbok ambiakdo

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Not surprised!! It's Osun Osogbo .... Where anything happens tongue
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bigcake:
I dont think so. I think your are rather the stupiid one... If it were the whites performing this, you would have open your fangs to watch with utter foolery, but now an African is doing jantamanta and all you care to do is to conderm.... Mbok ambiakdo

Stupid things remain stupid things whether performed by Africans or Europeans or whoever. So if you see one stupid act, don't be biased because it's done by your kin.
Finally, I don't see the whites the same mediocre way you see them. I am proud of who I am.

Next time you quote me, don't try to insult me if I did not insult you

12 Likes

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by asumo12: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
Deadly play!

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hope Gej or booohari will not be blamed for this at the end of the day?

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Sunnycliff(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Talk of weird achievements that's what we can boast of!
African Magic things!

Meanwhile APC no fit loan this man to perform this magic for our falling and near comatose economy!

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by viqueta(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
only in osun......
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
The day dis man go craze e no go know

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
s stands for snake,seun,and lalaSticlala f stands for front page

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
undecided mtcheww.. Abeg were my gallon make I go huzzle fuel..

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Michellla(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
film trick

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by crazygod(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thats a baby phyton jooor....... Let him try the adult size then i'll believe him juju

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Omo odua!

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Aristotle96(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lala I hail o... Lunch is served grin
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Michellla:
film trick
Nigerian Jet Li
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by jaksabbey(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
HAA

INTERESTING

Me self fill swallow ELEPHANT[url][/url]

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
lalastic Don see food

Password : SNAKE

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by demo4ril97(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Sacred Land, Sacred believes' God bless Nigeria God bless Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Erekere
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
This Osun hunters should better start exporting their product ASAP.
Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Even with their 6million naira monthly allocation yet they still have the lifted spirit to celebrate... Seems Osun people are happy people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
I sorry 4 you The day your juju go disappoint u

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Some Yoruba Basic Words And Phrases / Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State / Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.