Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS (44378 Views)

DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife / Ooni Of Ife Reveals Himself After Going Into Seclusion For 7 Days In Osun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by informant001: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Earlier today, the Ooni of Ife Oba Adéyẹyè Ẹniìtàn Ògúnwùsì paid a courtesy visit to Owa Obokun Adimula of Ijesha land today in his palace at Ilesa in Osun State...The revered monarch caused quite a stir as his exotic car became the center of attraction on arrival at the palace.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/ooni-of-ife-causes-stir-with-his-exotic.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by informant001: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2017

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Union Bank just got a free advert

Long live the king

fila apelori
Bata apelese

25 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by ufuosman(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oga flex, u get mouth. Respect to ooni of ife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by informant001: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by babyfaceafrica: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by josephine123: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
big boy king

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by Jeffrey12(m): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice ride

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by Lamzee(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kings that make Use of Horses as Ride normally form Big Boys back then

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by Aphrygian(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ijesha ni mere. Y is aromolaran looking as if he his not interested in the visitation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by sunkyrazzy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Awwwnnn...Missing My NYSC Years sha! The whole scene brings back unforgettable memories. Long Live Owa Obokun! Long Live Oni!! Long Live Yoruba Land!!!

12 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by Emmy1234567890: 4:19am On Feb 14, 2017
Long live my king

Oonirisa
Omo onife aburan
Omo alade owo temi
Kade ope Lori
Ki bata pe lese
Kirukere dabere o

Kaaaaaabiesi o

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by lonelydora: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2017
I don't see why these guys use policemen for security. As people who communicates with the gods, they don't need human protection grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by decode55(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Okay. undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by DIKEnaWAR: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Why are the roofs all around them decaying and in a state of disrepair?

Why are the men in white moving like spirits leaving the body of the dead? Is it the picture or I am now seeing in the spiritual realm?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by sweerychick(f): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2017
I love this guy's
sorry kings swag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by kinikad: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2017
stylish Ooni
Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by DIKEnaWAR: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2017
sweerychick:
I love this guy's
sorry kings swag

Someone spotted
Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Ọba with a difference

Swagger yí pọ̀ jù

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by HardTruths(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Ooni Ogunwusi personifying humility. Just love him. He already has a legacy! Long may he reign!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by mployer(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2017
I can only see brown roofs tongue

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2017
noted..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by bukynkwuenu: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Why are the men in white moving like spirits leaving the body of the dead? Is it the picture or I am now seeing in the spiritual realm?

I see am.... but I guess na bcoz they were moving when it was snapped....

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by Jamesmatic(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by ipobarecriminals: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Good old Union Bank still dey that roundabout.Osun people are caring and loving.I ate free food,free accommodation, hadly pay bus fare to and from school(Just hail/salute the bus conductor,Pronto )Ipinle Osuna oni baje oooo.Ile yoruba oni d'aru oo

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by ennysuccess(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Nice tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by uwajeh(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2017
Why you no write the name of the car na? Anyway make I epp you small, it's called a Bentley Mulsanne.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by EdoNation(f): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2017
EVEN THE PICTURE DOESNT AGREE WITH THEM grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by EdoNation(f): 9:04am On Feb 14, 2017
I do not see any Uproar oo ........LMAO

MAKE WE HEAR WORD JAARE

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Causes A Stir With His Exotic Ride During Visit In Osun State. PICS by hucienda: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

angry

una sabi troll for dis nairaland ehn grin

ABEG SHEY NA SPIRIT WORLD DEM SNAP THOSE PICTURES?

cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria At 55: The 10 Biggest Cultural Groups In Nigeria / Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.