Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Read Tomi's Experience At NYSC Camp Obubra.... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Read Tomi's Experience At NYSC Camp Obubra.... (1345 Views)

Kebbi Corpers Decamped For Smoking Weed And Other Drugs At NYSC Camp / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read Tomi's Experience At NYSC Camp Obubra.... by lexiie(f): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Spending 21 days in a local , isolated area of Nigeria can be very frustrating and of course adventurous. Evatese Blog brings you the experience and tales of youth corp member at NYSC Orientation camp as they narrate and share their experience during The NYSC Orientation Camp.

Camp Chronicles 2 is exciting and funny as our Otondo , Tomi shares her experience in Obubra camp . Enjoy all the 20 days !!!

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 1- Arriving At Camp
Hello , everyone i would be sharing my NYSC Orientation Camp experience with you and <span id="more-166248"></span>im sure you would enjoy and learn also. My name is..

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 2 - The Awakening
As expected, we all had to wake up as early as 4am to have our baths and prepare cos rumor had it we were to be out by 4:30am...
we didn't even know what to put on as quite a number of us hadn't done our registration.
Gosh cant believe its another day in this camp ....

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 3 Swearing-In
As it began to dawn on us that waking up early was going to be a constant thing, the timetable became waking up by 2:15 to have a bath, dressing up partially so you don't have to rush later on and so you cab take a nap back. Read More

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 4 Adjustments
It was a good day to wake up and thank the Lord. As usual, had to wake up by 2:15 to have a bath and get prepared for the day

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 5 - First Sunday
Yaaaay it's a Sunday!!!My First Sunday. There's just this vibe that comes with Sundays and it's just a day to feel so good when you feel so free and less stressed out till it gets to evening anyways.

Camp Chronicles Day 6 First Monday
It's a Monday again and urrghhhh... We all know how Mondays are. Meditation ground assembly was held and we were told lectures would be starting today after morning parade.

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 7 : Dance Infinito
Thank God for the gift of life today! I'm up... Still trying to get used to this struggle. I am already getting tired of this whole morning parade thing, instead of making me fit, it takes away the little energy i have reserved in me. But then... We just have to do it!!

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 8: A Week Gone
Yaaay....it's one week down, 2 more to go.Today makes it a week that I arrived in obubra NYSC camp, Cross River state. Thank God for seeing me this far, may He be exalted.

Camp Chronicles Day 9 - Skills Acquisition
sometimes you just wake up in the morning and can't explain the reason why you feel so good even though your environment isn't so encouraging. That's my case this morning.... Woke up feeling so good and elated and i really just can't explain why.

Camp Chronicles Day 10: Escape Plan In Progress
<div>At this point, waking up so early is already a routine but still it gets tiring. The usual ritual of meditation ground went down after which parade was next. Not so much matching was going down again..

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 11 :First Allawee
A brand new day... Thank God for the gift of life! It's day 11, with 10 days left, i guess we have something to look forward to.

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 12 - Second Sunday
Second Sunday in NYSC Obubra camp!Thank God for getting me this far in peace and endurance.Now that the end is coming near, there's something to look forward to. Though

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 13 Sanitation Day
It's the beginning of a new week day and as the end of camp is getting closer, it gets more exciting.
Meditation ground assembly held and it was pretty short today. It was my platoon's turn for sanitation so we stayed back while the rest of the platoons matched away.

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 14 Competition
Good morning world! It's just 6 days left to go!! It's just funny how it's when you have just few days to go that you really yearn to be out asap!!

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 15 - Street Dance
The refreshing smile of happiness when you realize it's 2 weeks down and about 5 more days to go.

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 16 - 3 Days To Go
Thank you Jesus.... Thank you Lord. Yippie.... 4 more days to go and camp would be over!!! I really can't wait.

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 18 - Camp Carnival Day
Yaaaaay....2 days to go, it's a Saturday and it's carnival day!!!
Firstly, today started on a very annoying mode!! Suddenly by past 1am, soldiers came to raid our rooms and send us all out announcing fire alarm.

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 19 Final Sunday
Final Sunday, last day and happens to be a very sunny day!!! Everyone was already excited…. We are going to leave camp tomorrow!!! The excitement was getting real. I woke up this morning with a different kind of feeling entirely…

Camp Chronicles 2 Day 20 D-Day
Whoop whoop!!!! It's the D-day..... Hurrayyyyyy!!! So yes yes yes today is the final day on camp and our camp POP.....

(1) (Reply)

Meet This 25years old National Youth Service Corps Member / Should i Wait For Stream 2 Or Take A Job Offer In UAE / A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.