Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

MSN Gang Logo: Rayce Fights Back, Oritsefemi Is Senseless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MSN Gang Logo: Rayce Fights Back, Oritsefemi Is Senseless (694 Views)

Fans Slam Mompha Over 150M Car Post,Call Him Senseless And Old / Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MSN Gang Logo: Rayce Fights Back, Oritsefemi Is Senseless by issac08: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
‘Common sense is not common’. That was the expression hip-hop singer Rayce used to describe ‘Double Whala’ crooner Oritsefemi’s threats over the MSN trademark in his new musical video titled ‘Wetin Dey’.
Rayce is signed to MSN; a management company owned by Danku who was Oritsefemi’s former manager. The tussle over who owns the label has been on but Danku has proven in different interviews that he registered the label and not Oritsefemi.
Rayce responding to the threat said, ‘I always reason before I talk. I am aware about what Oritsefemi said about me but I won’t join issues with him and I will not use any insulting words against him, but I want to let him know that common sense is not common’.
Speaking further...
http://airwavesreport.com/index.php/entertainment/item/433-msn-logo-oritsefemi-is-senseless-rayce

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson’s Brother To Perform At Lagos Jazz Concert / Help A Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday.. I Am A Celebrity Too. Chocolateme! / Don Jazzy, Rmd & Destiny Amaka In Scotland’s Traditional Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.