Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos (6545 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) / Lagos State Transforming Falomo Under Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by viviangist: 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Obiano's Effect: 5 Bridges in 2 Years... 3 More With 28 Mega Culverts Loading + Constant Payment of Salaries

While other states struggle to pay salaries and pensions, Governor WillieObiano of Anambra State ensures that workers receive their pay on or before the 25th day of every month and pensions duly paid as at when due.

This he does while intensifying effort in his strive to bring infrastructural development to our dear state.

At the last count, the State Government has completed the longest bridge in Anambra which connects the State to the Oil Reserve through Aguleri-Otu in Anambra East LGA.

In Awka, 3 modern flyovers are ready for commissioning except for the aesthetic works being put in place.

The Capital City of Awka now enjoys a new skyline with daily influx of noble enterprises making it the fastest growing city in Nigeria.

In Anambra South senatorial zone, Gov Obiano is linking Orumba axis to the Capital Territory through the long Ufuma-Awa-NdiUkwueneu-Amansea.

This road which has 3 Bridges and 28 Mega culverts is to be completed in no distant time.

To make it 5 Bridges in about 2 Years, a very important bridge at Iyiora Anam that will link Anambra to the rest of Nigeria is nearing completion in Anambra West local government area. Iyiora Anam is a Food zone that is very rich in Rice farming, Yam, Cassava, vegetables and Fish farming.

Pictures attached show the level off work on the Iyiora Bridge as at yesterday, the contractor has started laying stone base and launching beams on the bridge.

They are at the concluding phase of casting the second abutment which means that the bridge will soon be delivered.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-5-bridges-in-2-years-see-the-new-bridge-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by viviangist: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Amazing action by the governor wink

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by phantom(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
nice.......oga obiano,please carry on. you seem to be the only SE governor is has remained steady and focused. please continue!!!

if anambra continues like this for another 20 years, we just might be getting somewhere is the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by willyede(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
wow....This is the first time a Nigerian Governor as actually wowed me.....Hope he never relents.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Obiano for President come 2019.. Insha Allahu

Maka chukwu eeh obiago na mmezu

7 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by yang(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
I actually love the modular construction

This is why we need to leave this zoo

The zoo federal govt has gone on holidays to its responsibilities

Every region should go home and manage their God given resources

If you want to build roads, rails, bridges, trams, malls . . . all well and good

If you want to Memorize and recite the Q'ran, living under a Theocracy with no Human rights, cutting each others hands off and violating the innocence of 15-year olds, your choice

Manage your future and stop bothering other regions with your problems

Stay outside the Fence and don't bring your cows to Igbo Land

But will the black man in the zoo use his sense

The next thing you will hear is One Zoo, Sai Dullard . . .And then go back to queue for Fuel under the Sun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
op viviangist you should rather title it 5 mega bridges in 2 years. When I said obiano was the best thing to ever happen to Anambra so doubted. As far as I'm concerned SE has only produced 2 serious governors since the return to democracy. Sullivan Chime and Willie Obiano

5 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by LoveMachine(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
This man is a force! Willie is working!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by diegwu01: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
this is Imo State, not Anambra...

*flees the thread*
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lalasticlala come oooo

1 Like

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by ernesty20(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Obiano (four hearts) my man.

Haters be like, igbos are chestbeaters cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by sommyblaze(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
The best governor of the year...

Click like if Obiano is the best Governor
Click share if yu doubt it...

7 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by AnamCity: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Finishing touches and final asphalt being done on the 3 flyovers in Awka.

Pix-1 Aroma junction flyover
Pix-2 Kwatta junction flyover

5 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by Phizzlephizz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
I'm Igbo I'm Anambarian I'm Biafran not Nigerian

6 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by killsmith(f): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Anytime i see the handiworks of this man obiano....all i do is repeatedly say "God punish rochas....may he never know peace"....

4 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by brize(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
Obiano is working, Umu Igbo are HAPPY........ Meanwhile somewhere in Southwest we see development like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by RareDiamond: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
SHUT UP YOUR DUM.B MOUTH YOU M0RON CAN'T YOU PRAISE YOUR GOVERNOR WITHOUT RUNNING DOWN OTHERS? EMPTY BARREL !!!

AtlanticBreeze:
op viviangist you should rather title it 5 mega bridges in 2 years. When I said obiano was the best thing to ever happen to Anambra so doubted. As far as I'm concerned SE has only produced 2 serious governors since the return to democracy. Sullivan Chime and Willie Obiano
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by RareDiamond: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
HMMM
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by Blackfire(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
I don't like this news.
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Blackfire:
I don't like this news.
Why
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by RareDiamond: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by AtlanticBreeze: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
RareDiamond:
SHUT UP YOUR DUM.B MOUTH YOU M0RON CAN'T YOU PRAISE YOUR GOVERNOR WITHOUT RUNNING DOWN OTHERS? EMPTY BARREL !!!

who are you clown?
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by hucienda: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
I wish the country [had/ will have] Presidents like this man.

Slowly but surely.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by TrollTrap: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
How's he doing all this shocked
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by olafum1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
When you see someone that is working: say it.

I canvassed votes fOr PMB last year, but I have to say it that he is messing up big time just a year after.
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by osile2012: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Willie Obiano, Bridging the Gap between the rich and poor grin grin grin[/size]

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by AnamCity: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
[s]
brize:
Obiano is working, Umu Igbo are HAPPY........ Meanwhile somewhere in Southwest we see development like.
[/s]

Please stop this.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Anambra again always in the news for the right reasons. A proud son
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by yungpowers(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
nmuah
Re: Obiano: 5 Bridges In 2 Years , See The New Bridge - Photos by mekaboy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
my gov till 2022.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Igbo Colonels Who Are The Highest Ranked Nigerians In The US Army / BREAKING News, A Professor DENOUNCED The Results He Declared! / Omamofe Boyo, Nigeria's Likely New Petroleum Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.