Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa (56320 Views)

Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Photos: Top Nollywood Actress With Sagging Breast / Harrysong’s 22-Year-Old Daughter, Carlisa, Who Has An Unbelievable Ukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by okechukwu16: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Big ukwu with no brain. Your private parts is in jeopardy.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by tevinsolt: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
bettercreature:
Seriously me too i always feels beninese are inferior people or plastic people i don't know the reason

if you think you're superior to another human being, check yourself. what a warped line of reasoning you have, and to think a person from Nigeria of all places would feel superior to another group of people is funny.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Dollipsejay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
UKWU
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by tuzle(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
pls o why do the mods keep on pushing topic like this to the front page. What concern benin actress with big bum with naija economic. How will are big bum give me nepa light or petrol dis night. Who are big bum done help self
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by samsam2019: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op, it's beninoise, not beninese
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Niyinficient(m): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
bright007:
Vaseline crew oya make una cum....
food don don

Imaging,u sef dey encourage boys for SS abi? Kwantinue
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by spencekat(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
See ukwu.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by DonBobes(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vaseline crew food don show, wher una de?
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by justphillips(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
JESUS!!!
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
sucess001:
This is the biggest ukwu in africa?....Op...did u eat rat poison?

This isnt even the biggest on Nairaland...this thread!

angry angry angry angry
I guess the OP hasn't heard of the Kenyan celeb - Vera Sidika.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
mrbash6113:

How can this help bukola saraki?
In Omawumi's voice ) ...If you ask me ...na who I go ask ?
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
WHAT IS THIS. SHIT FACTORY..
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by AfroKnight: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
I need a babe from that side. grin and one from s.a too.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Prime4Val(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hope her sokaway dey large, cos with that kind NYASH eh........ lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by sucess001(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
CFCman:

I guess the OP hasn't heard of the Kenyan celeb - Vera Sidika.

Dont mind the boy...in short he has disrected all the bootays on onila's thread here https://www.nairaland.com/1124867/african-women-deadly-curves-celebrating
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
jasssbabe:
Some Nigeria actress have bigger ass dan this
Ok
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by tonypeaches: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Soak away pit. Mtcheew.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by vislabraye(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
She's well shaped....

1 Like

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Seun360(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
donsteady:
Who ass epp

its epping men since 0000BC.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
jasssbabe:
Some Nigeria actress have bigger ass dan this

Oga mention names
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by samjadinero(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Aje o! Idi arere re o!
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by cricifixo: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oh my..... I mean what da....... As in is this........ damn, ayaf die
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by possibilita(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Chai seee yansh!!!!!!!!!!!! Wey ma vaseline.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
mrbash6113:

How can this help bukola saraki?

Hahahhahahahahha
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
optional1:

Lolz... cover it well well ooo dnt open it still she goes.
as she gon?
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by optional1(f): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
praizeblog:
as she gon?
Yes she has gunner, u can now open ur eyes nd look at me.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
presentley:
Ukwu!!! Eye go pepper person if this aunty fart o!!
Ma guy na Atomic bomb b dat
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by tico1212(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wah da fvck
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
donsteady:
Who ass epp
na shittt full that yansh. Nothing else.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by gentlegenius(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
DExplorer1:
Name one
Didi Ekanem...
Google her.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Ibro2005: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Who said it is biggest in Africa?Who said it is biggest in Africa?Who said it is biggest in Africa?
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by deleskizy: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
bright007:
Vaseline crew oya make una cum....
food don don
q by there comment you shall know them. The self-servicer GROUP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salina Releases Celebrates Birthday With Sexy Photos, Marks With Pool Party / Davido And His Dad Deji Adeleke In Agbada / Police Arrest Naira Marley Over Abuja Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.