Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa (56297 Views)

Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Photos: Top Nollywood Actress With Sagging Breast / Harrysong’s 22-Year-Old Daughter, Carlisa, Who Has An Unbelievable Ukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by frenchboy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
It is beninoise nt beninese. A man frm benin rep is cal beninois
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by menacetosociety: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
bettercreature:
Seriously me too i always feels beninese are inferior people or plastic people i don't know the reason
What a joke of a post undecided
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by DExplorer1: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
gentlegenius:

Didi Ekanem...
Google her.
I saw this. Not a match you know.

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by damton(m): 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
gurunlocker:
Igbe ni Gbogbo e
shey o de ibe ri ni.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by gurunlocker: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
damton:

shey o de ibe ri ni.
orunmila ma da e loun
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Coolgent(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mtss Sinaj ass is far more bigger than this

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 23, 2016
I know!! Ugly face and flat chest as usual
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 23, 2016
jasssbabe:
Some Nigeria actress have bigger ass dan this
is yours bigger?
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 23, 2016
bright007:
Vaseline crew oya make una cum.... food don don
na wah for this girl!
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by hitz: 4:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Kenyan women have the biggest ass' in africa. (Not southafrican women as most people think)
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by 6digitscomrade: 5:44am On Apr 23, 2016
ohhhh u av madt...crazy man.....
Okadalifestyle:
This is capable of APCingthe financial status of a Yahoo Boy
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by 6digitscomrade: 5:45am On Apr 23, 2016
liar..southern african...i mean southern africans are madly blessed wiv ikebe supers..kenyan?are u kidding meeven congolese comes next b4 ghanians....do ur search well..
hitz:
Kenyan women have the biggest ass' in africa. (Not southafrican women as most people think)
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2016
optional1:

Yes she has gunner, u can now open ur eyes nd look at me.
Lol.....alright I can nw see u
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by 900warriorz: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2016
bettercreature:
Seriously me too i always feels beninese are inferior people or plastic people i don't know the reason

thry actually are....that beninoise look sef dey her face I school in their country! They realy hate us coz of what happened during biafran war when igbos invaded their land, killed añd maimed many of them, raped their girls, burgled their banks, used their children for rituals etc....and to beninoise, all Nigerians are igbos! Most of them still live in the primitive days....but what most of them have behind is crazy! This actress dey learn from many of their teenagers sef....grin tongue
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Jahelastic(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2016
But where did she see this?
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Is This Yansh!v??
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by joideviv(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
China> Chinese, Benin>Beninenese. Like seriously? OP are you from Ekiti
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Greenback: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Still not as classy as my naija girls..
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by dins4real(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2016
jasssbabe:
Some Nigeria actress have bigger ass dan this

No, it is not only Nigerian girls, but Africans girls that have asses. Hmmmmmm... ....... Pls, don't think it is only Nigerian girls. Go to other African countries, you will amazed that Africans girls are bless with such hips. cool cool cool

But ehmmmm, I live slim girls. cool cool cool
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by SenatorJames(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
Bullshit!!!
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by hitz: 8:36am On May 01, 2016
6digitscomrade:
liar..southern african...i mean southern africans are madly blessed wiv ikebe supers..kenyan?are u kidding meeven congolese comes next b4 ghanians....do ur search well..

Smh while I lol.

Young man I was once like you.. I've been to both countries. Trust me kenyan women have the biggest butts that don't deform with age. Strange but true.

A journalist told me this years ago about kenyan women, I doubted lol. But they have a tribe with really big butts just like southies

Search: "corazon kwamboka".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter, Tamira Bello's 20th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.