Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa (56298 Views)

Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Photos: Top Nollywood Actress With Sagging Breast / Harrysong’s 22-Year-Old Daughter, Carlisa, Who Has An Unbelievable Ukwu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by donpope1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
And we should do what ....... grab vaseline? undecided
I taya ooo angry
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Wadasco(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
DExplorer1:
Name one
Your eyes no dey work abi?
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by rukkyland(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
who d Nash don help.. nonsense
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by darlenese(f): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
E do
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by allisonluvsu(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Stanley08(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
donsteady:
Who ass epp

I dey tell you!!!
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Taaah! See shit laden buttock.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by MrCork: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
winkmart:
Ella Martins is a Beninese actress cum singer who has been trailed with a lot of controversies ranging from her marriage right at the age of 14 to a German Businessman and her short but highly publicized fling with Congolese super star, Fally Ipupa.

Some few years back, she was accused of being a Lesbian partner to Nigeria's goddess of the screen, Genevieve Nnaji, after photos of them kissing surfaced on the internet.

She is acclaimed in some quarters to be the actress with the biggest bum in Africa. I don't know how true that is anyway, since I don't have access to all the database of those actresses.

But I guess, you can able to decide from these pictures and say if she has it all or someone else you know does.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/meet-ella-martins-beninese-actress-with.html

...kaiiiiiiiiiiii...wher vaseline at? cheesy
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Vince77(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
my God...... is this nyash?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Edgarated(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2016

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Sunglass20(f): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
presentley:
Ukwu!!!
Eye go pepper person if this aunty fart o!!

Like the Driver for that "Area" comedy baa- hot beans?
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Michellla(f): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
philtex:
Instead of winning souls for God. Bulsht

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by chimaobinelson(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
meanwhile some oda rare co-actress like Joke Silva makes headline for good causes ,but elements lik you? always here for salacious n lascivious reasons...enough of these wanton madness
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
Model

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Kiish(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ass Economist..... grin grin
DExplorer1:
Man shall not live by ass alone. All these things just have temporary market value. It will depreciate.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Women and the photos of their behinds. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
optional1:
Tnk God my swthrt praizeblog is not here to see dis if not.......
Lol.....**now covering my face ***
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by IVORY2009(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
jasssbabe:
Some Nigeria actress have bigger ass dan this

name the child, name it
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by siegfried99(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Choi...curve 8 cheesy grin
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by samsard(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
philtex:
Instead of winning souls for God. Bulsht
So ''god'' doesn't care bout all the suffering in the world, just winning of "souls''. issorait, bullshit!
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Rozaystunna(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice tho but not the biggest cheesy cheesy grin *grabs vasline*
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by optional1(f): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol.....**now covering my face ***

Lolz...
cover it well well ooo dnt open it still she goes.
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by grandstar(m): 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
grandstar:
I believe it's Beninois!

Actually Beninese is also correct! My bad! Up OP grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by mrbash6113(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
How can this help bukola saraki?
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by KiNiBiGd: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
When old age come u go hate d ass

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by mrbash6113(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
grandstar:
I believe it's Beninois!
beninois is for men.....while beninise is for women.....now that's what I call conjugation

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by sucess001(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is the biggest ukwu in africa?....Op...did u eat rat poison?

This isnt even the biggest on Nairaland...this thread!

angry angry angry angry
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by DExplorer1: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kiish:
Ass Economist..... grin grin
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by MARKone(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nnah ogini wu ihe nke a.

Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by Mayflowa(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
She just keeps flaunting her ass and looking at it at same time. She behaves as if she is nothing without her ass. What a limitation!
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by 9jatatafo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Should we place her in the zoo and turned her to a tourist attraction?
Re: Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa by kogistar: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
jasssbabe:
Some Nigeria actress have bigger ass dan this
they are mostly fake butts

JJC Skillz Celebrates His Daughter, Tamira Bello's 20th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson, Daughter Avoid Lagos Traffic By Riding Gej’s Train Picture / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean